Dr. Cameron Charchenko, MD

Dr. Cameron Charchenko, MD

Urology  |
Dr. Cameron Charchenko, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Bismarck, ND. He is 33 years old and has been practicing for 6 years. Read his story

310 N 10th St

Bismarck, ND 58501

Learn about Dr. Charchenko

See how frequently Dr. Charchenko performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Urinary Stones
Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
Ureteral Stricture or Kinking

Dr. Charchenko's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Charchenko's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Charchenko "Specialty Robotic Surgery Professional Interests Prostate, Kidney, and Bladder Cancers, Kidney Stones, Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate (HoLEP) Professional Memberships American Urologic Association, Mayo Fellows Association, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society Education Medical School - University of North Dakota – Grand Forks, ND Internship (General Surgery) - Mayo Clinic – Rochester, MN Residency (Urology) - Mayo Clinic – Rochester, MN Fellowship (Minimally Invasive Urologic Surgery) - Mayo Clinic – Rochester, MN"

• Urology
  • Urologic Oncology

Dr. Charchenko does not have any board certifications listed.

• Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Kidney Cancer

• Radical Cystectomy
  • da Vinci® Nephrectomy
  • da Vinci® Prostate Removal
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for North Dakota.

• Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med and Hlth Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2012
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2017

Dr. Charchenko has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Charchenko has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Charchenko does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Charchenko and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Charchenko's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Charchenko to family and friends
Dr. Charchenko's Performance
in Dickinson, ND |
Dr. Charchenko is so very kind and professional. I was referred to him for kidney stones and feel great after he done my surgery to remove them. He explained everything in detail and answered all my questions and concerns. I highly recommend him and am so glad he is at CHI in Bismarck, ND
in Esmond, ND |
Dr. Charchenko is the best and most caring Dr. we have ever encountered. He always keeps you informed of what is going on with the patient. He is always willing to listen to your questions and concerns and answers them. Dr. Charchenko is very friendly and easy to talk to. I would recommend him to any one who needs to see a urologist.
in New Rockford, ND |
I was referred to Dr. Charchenko for robotic assisted surgery because I had prostate cancer. I am very glad to have him for my Dr. The surgery went great and I was home the next day. After the surgery he came to my hospital room 3 different times. All my questions were answered before and after surgery clearly. He is very easy to talk to and listened well and understood what was on my mind. Had my 3 month check today and no cancer was detected.
in Carrington, ND |
Dr. Charchenko is a very personable doctor. He shows much concern for the patient and explains all options in detail so that a person can understand and make a rational decision as to what to do next. After my surgery Dr. Charchenko, personally came to my recovery room twice to make sure everything was ok and to personally tell me how the surgery went. He has excellent bedside manor and I respect him for that. I would highly recommend him for anyone needing robotic surgery.
in Bismarck, North Dakota |
After being diagnosed with prostate cancer and meeting with Dr. Charchenko, I decided to have a robotic prostatectomy. He explained the surgical procedure, risk factor ,expected outcome, and post-surgical follow-ups. Surgery was performed without incident. During my hospital stay he stopped by my room morning, afternoon, and early evening to check on my progress. Follow-up appointments have been excellent. Ample time is provided to discuss any and all concerns. I"m totally satisfied.
in Bismarck, ND |
Dr. Charchenko explained things thoroughly and answered all my questions about the surgery and followup care. The only issue I experienced was a changed appointment date for a followup visit after surgery. This pushed my appointment back two weeks for some reason.
in Bismarck, ND |
Dr Charchenko, performed emergency surgery on me Mar 12, and an outpatient surgery on Jun 2, 2017. A CAT scan revealed 3 kidney stones. I was told I had 2-3 hours before I would need either surgery or dialysis. I then met Dr Charchenko, what an amazing young man, he thoroughly explained the procedures, the follow-up care, etc., answering all my questions/concerns. We are VERY FORTUNATE, to have him here in Bismarck, a professional well ahead of his years. I am so very grateful for his talent
in Bismarck, ND |
I suffered 4 broken ribs and a punctured right lung from a fall. When I was seen in CHI St. Alexius Emergency Room it was discovered that I had a mass on my right kidney. I was referred to Dr. Charchenko for further treatment. My wife and I were stunned by this diagnosis. We met with the doctor a few days later and I was scheduled for surgery. He called me later to answer any more questions and concerns I had. After surgery, he visited my room twice a day with updates and to be supportive.
Have you seen Dr. Cameron Charchenko, MD?
Are you Dr. Charchenko?