Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Cameron Barr, MD
Dr. Cameron Barr, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in La Jolla, CA. He has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Barr is affiliated with Scripps Green Hospital and Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla.

10666 N Torrey Pines Rd MS 213

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Barr

Dr. Barr's Experience

Dr. Barr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery

Dr. Barr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Ankle Fracture
  • Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
  • Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Foot Fracture
  • Heel Spur
  • Hip Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Pseudoarthrosis

• Foot and Ankle DislocationTreatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

No malpractice history found for California.

• Univ Of Ca
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Barr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Barr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barr to family and friends
Dr. Barr's Performance
in San Diego, CA |
Dr Cameron Barr is a caring, extremely talented expert in his field! If you are looking for an extremely professional physician with fantastic bedside manner for your orthopedic foot surgery needs, he is your guy!!! Thank you for your fantastic care!!!!
in Del Mar ca |
Dr Cameron Barr is extremely competent. He takes his time to explain exactly what he is doing and what you are required to do. A rare breed finding such a humble superstar. If you are his patient you are in great hands. Leslie and all his staff across the board -awesome consistently before and after a complicated procedure and a grumpy patient with many visits. Highly recommended and admired. I have seen more than 100 doctors. Superstars =short list. Also Gavin the cast maker deserves a medal
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Barr did a fantastic job explaining the details of my injury and thoroughly discussing the procedure he was to perform on my ankle. His expertise was obvious and I am well on my way to full recovery. The entire experience was far easier and more hassle-free than expected. Highly recommended.
in San Diego, CA |
I can't speak highly enough about my experience with Dr. Barr. I had a horrible ankle fracture over 6 months ago and am now back to hiking and enjoying life. Dr. Barr's bedside manner, expertise, and ease of explaining things are unparalleled. He is so nice and really put my mind at ease through the surgical process and the entire recovery. I have recommended him highly to several of my friends/colleagues and all have felt the same way. He is absolutely the best!
in Rancho Bernardo |
Twisted my ankle surfing and thought my days of waves were over. Not so, thanks to Dr. Barr. I had surgery through two little poke holes in my ankle and over time have gotten back to my love of sun and surf!
in San Marcos, CA |
Had severely broken leg/ankle treated in another IM room. Dr. Barr took one look and found no healing. Dr. Barr took a severely damaged/infected leg/ankle and made complicated surgery/procedures appear simple to me.He was very truthful and caring through the whole process,always explained my chances for recovery.I am now able to stand on both feet and raise both hands in praise to my God that He led me to Dr. Barr. You will not find a better surgeon with compassion/dedication to his patients.
in San Diego, CA |
I broke my leg hiking in Alaska. I was life flighted to a local hospital, but decided to come back to San Diego to See Dr. Barr at Scripps, and I am so glad I did! Dr. Barr walked me through the whole process with my bad injury. From the start, he put me at ease and I felt very confident with him. He operated on my leg shortly after and did an outstanding job! He is an amazing surgeon and very caring. I am now back to hiking and running and my leg couldn't be better. Highly recommend.
in California |
For 10 years, I was told by many doctors there was nothing that could be done for my foot pain. After nearly giving up hope, I decided to give one more a try and I'm glad I did. Dr. Barr from the moment I met him put me at ease. He's a true professional and took the time to explain everything to me in layman's terms and made sure all my questions were answered. I decided on surgery and am now for the first time in 10 years enjoying life again completely pain free!! Dr. Barr you're the best!!
in Santee, CA |
From above last review. He never took the time to go over X-rays, I know I have stress fractures and informed me there was nothing wrong with foot. I felt like I inconvenienced him, didn't address my concerns or questions, didn't look at patient intake form. I know my body and I know there's something wrong and I got the same answer, nothing I can do. Evidently he doesn't live up to his bio about helping people. I couldn't get out of his treatment room fast enough for him, total waste of my day!
Have you seen Dr. Cameron Barr, MD?
Are you Dr. Barr?