Geriatric Medicine  |
Dr. Calvin Van Reken, MD
Dr. Calvin Van Reken, MD is a geriatric medicine doctor who practices in Reno, NV. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 39 years.

55 Foothill Rd Ste 1

Reno, NV 89511

Learn about Dr. Van Reken

Your health and looks are our concern. We practice both cosmetic and family medicine. Dr. Van Reken is detail oriented, thorough and was accepted into med school at 19. He has taught cosmetic and skin issues to other doctors. We believe if we take good care of you you'll send your friends and family in. Whatever care you've had before you'll almost certainly feel ours is more comprehensive. We spend 30 minutes on return medical patients, 1-2 hours on new patients. You'll receive a typed copy of your report on each visit detailing your medications, diagnoses, etc. Our staff is friendly and mostly bilingual. Many of our patients see us for both cosmetic and medical issues. One stop shop: get a physical, thyroid pills, Botox and laser skin care by great staff in one office. Hours: 8:30 to 6:30 Mon-Thu, 8:30-4:30 Fri, 9-3 Sat, Sun/Evenings by request.

Dr. Van Reken's Experience

Dr. Van Reken's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Geriatric Medicine

• Blood Disorders
  • Breast Cancer
  • Bronchitis

• Biopsy
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Circumcision, Pediatric
  • Collagen Injection
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Restylane® Injections

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of Michigan Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • Blodgett Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1979
  • Blodgett Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Van Reken has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Van Reken does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Van Reken and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Van Reken's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Van Reken to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Van Reken's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Carson City, NV |
I've come to trust Dr. Van Reken with our family health care. While I first started seeing him for cosmetic procedures, he has become our primary care physician as well, and we are very happy to recommend his services. Recently, I tried the new laser treatment for improving vaginal tone, and the results were far beyond our expectations. My sex life has improved 100%. Unlike other physician offices, I know I can get seen right away if a health problem occurs. Plus, we enjoy his jokes.
in Incline Village, NV |
I am very thankful for the care that I have received for myself and my daughters, from Dr. Van Reken and his staff. He is a caring and capable physician. His staff members work very hard to maintain a good rapport with their patients and are accommodating. Dr. V spends extra time with his patients to ensure that their needs are met. Dr. V puts his best efforts into diagnosing and managing the symptomatic care of his patients in a way that goes above and beyond the standard for medical care today
in Reno, NV |
DO NOT GO HERE FOR COSMETIC PROCEDURES!!!I had seen Dr. Van Reken to get rid of a double chin. The doctor performed Kybella injections to dissolve fat. The doctor placed no Kybella under my chin, where the fat was located, instead he placed 3 vials of Kybella in my neck. I have permanent wrinkling and crepeyness at the site of Kybella injections. My neck was smooth and supple before Dr. Van Reken got a hold of it.
in Sparks, NV |
Have been using in excess of 12 years and he has always treated me professionally, and caring. On occasions when Reno/Sparks has had bad air, he has had his staff call me, to insure my well being.
Have you seen Dr. Calvin Van Reken, MD?
Are you Dr. Van Reken?