Dr. Calvin Jung, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 37

Dr. Jung

Premiere Surgical Arts

2024 Richmond Ave Houston, TX 77098

Dr. Calvin Jung, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Houston, TX. He graduated from New York University School Of Medicine and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Jung accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Jung's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Jung's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Fat Grafting to the Face
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jung

Dr. Jung?
Dr. Jung's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Calvin Jung, MD
Expert with extreme talent and skills. Warm to his patients, reassuring and gentle, and quick in performing safe services. Only took him 1 1/2 hour to extract 3 difficult teeth and totally pain free. He and his staff are very knowledgeable and kind. Thank You Dr. Yung and Ashley and Jennifer. Happy New Years 2019!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Jung, MD?
I had an awesome experience. I was very nervous at first about coming in to have my wisdom teeth extracted. Dr. Jung took the time to explain the procedure to me and answer any questions I had. The staff is very professional and caring. I would recommend all of my family and friends to Dr. Jung.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Jung, MD?
Being new to Houston I am very happy that I found Dr. Jung. I will always recommend him and use him for all future needs. Him and his staff were very nice and helpful and my procedure went perfect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Jung, MD?
I will definitely recommend Dr. Jung to my family and friends! He has been patient and informative and is easy to talk which is very important to me. His staff have been very courteous with my mom and me. Extremely happy with him and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Jung, MD?
Loved coming here i had sabrina for lip injections and let me tell you... she is so good amazing job!!! i knew i was in good hands:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Jung, MD?
Dr. Calvin Jung is excellent! I got two teeth pulled and my recovery was without any pain . His office called and checked on me after my oral surgery, which meant a lot to me. I would recommend him to my family and friends. Mr. Kennerson
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Jung, MD?
It was a good experience overall ,Before treatment I was scared how will be the treatment n pain etc. but overall everything went nicely. Dr, Jung n staff are friendly n good .After my treatment he himself asked should i book uber(cab) for you. That was such a nice gesture. After treatment Dr.Jung kept in touch with me via msgs on how am I.This was my first dental treatment in USA and overall it was satisfying.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Jung, MD?
First of all, a very great doctor! Very professional and personable! Willl not just take your money. If he thinks it wont get the results you want he will recommend you not doing it! The facility is top notch and he practices with the newest technology!! Highly recommended!!! Randy and Marcie
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Jung, MD?
Definitely going back. Dr Jung has made me feel more confident about myself. Thank you so much for your attentiveness. The staff is great also!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Jung, MD?
Great surgeon, fantastic results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Jung, MD?
Awesome! I had fillers and botox. Painless and results are great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Jung, MD?
I look and feel great, thanks to Dr Jung!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Jung, MD?
Dr Jung is an ab sculpting god! He made my donut roll into a 6 pack. I wish I could marry myself now LOL.. JK.. sorta. Anyways, Dr Jung is a straight shooter he will tell you what is achievable and what is not. He told me he'd get me close and Id have to go to the gym and get the rest of the way. I can't say I went to the gym much but if he's going to give me credit I will take it! Go see this doc!... #jungmoney!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Jung, MD?
My son had his wisdom teeth removed and I have to say, Dr. Jung's entire office team is amazing! Everyone is friendly, understanding, and ready to answer any questions. Dr. Jung did not rush us and took time to answer all of my "mommy questions." Love the modern/chic decor! :-)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Jung, MD?
Really nice and professional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Jung, MD?
I am not kidding when I say Dr Jung is a GOD!. I was soo anxious going into my surgery but Dr Jung was able to relax me. His assistant is also great, she placed an IV in my arm and I didn't even feel it. Next thing you know the procedure is over. I barely had any swelling or pain. This experience was beyond what I expected! Thank you to Dr Jung and his premiere team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Jung, MD?
Great Dr... personable!!! my results are amazing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Jung, MD?
Dr Jung KILLED it. He completed my body transformation... Now I know why they call him Dr Jung MONEY!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Jung, MD?
Let me start off by saying Dr Jung is an truly unlike any other Dr I have ever met or spoken to! I have read all his reviews on real self, and on the EBS website and I can honestly say that everything that every person has said is accurate! I HAD a terrible double chin and had tried Kybella but that did not work and caused a lot of pain and swelling. I ended up having Dr Jung do chin sculpting on me and I cannot be happier with my current results. Dr J is my go to!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Jung, MD?
Absolutely the best doc! From consult to procedure. He made sure I was comfortable the whole time! Healing has been a breeze! I look and feel fantastic!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Jung?