Dr. Cally Chermak, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 50 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Chermak listens and gives you options. She fully explains it and ultimately you have the choice. Explaining treatment in terms you can understand. I would wholeheartedly recommend her!!
Author:
Dr. Chermak gave me detailed information on my condition and recommendations for its treatment. Her instructions were clear.
Author:
I must have caught Dr. Chermak on an off day. I had a morning appointment and waited forty minutes. She did not apologize for the wait. She listened, but raced through my appointment and seemed like she did not want to be there. Dissapointed in her people skills.
Author:
I have been seeing Dr. Chermak for 8+ years. She always takes time to answer all my questions and she has worked diligently with me on some persistent skin issues. I feel very comfortable with her.
Author:
Dr. Chermak is thorough and always takes the time to answer all of my questions.
Author:
Excellent Always very friendly, professional, knowledgeable and she has a great staff!
Author:
I have been going to Dr Chermak for several years and really like her. She was very diligent in helping me with my issues today.
Author:
I have been seeing Dr Chermak for over 15 years. She is always pleasant, thorough, and explains why procedure is necessary.
Author:
Dr Chermak is always very professional and thorough. She also possess a very friendly demeanor.
Author:
I saw Dr Chermak to address Rosacea and she was so kind and very helpful. She did a quick laser on my face and I already feel and see results. She is very knowledgeable and the office staff and nurses were all great LM
Author:
Dr. Chermak is great. I have gone to her for regular exams and botox treatments. She is extremely knowledgeable and always very professional. She explains everything so it is easy to understand and I never feel rushed. She is also honest about what should be done right away and what can wait. I wish my other doctors were more like Dr. Chermak.
Author:
Dr. Calle is very attentive and listens to my concerns. She follow through on getting things handled and explained. When I stared with Dr. Calle I needed a lot of help. She has managed everything flawlessly. I also have great trust and confidence in her work and recommendations. I am a happy patient??. Marilyn
Author:
It was my first visit to see Dr. Chermak. She was very friendly and helpful by explaining everything. I will be seeing her again in July for a complete exam. I feel very confident with her.
Author:
Dr. Chermak is always so helpful. She gives you great information and if I’m interested in procedure she always explains it well and lets me know the pricing. I would recommend her to anyone and I have actually have. I appreciate the whole experience with the staff and doctors at Dermatology Specialists PA !
Simply the best!
Author:
I trust Dr. Shermack completely and am thankful for her competence and professionalism.
Author:
Cally, is really smart and is very quick and efficient with her time. I appreciate the ability to get in and out quickly. Everyone thinks their doctor, dentist or specialist is the best. I think Cally is the best. She identifies what is a problem and what isn't and gives you all the options to deal with issues.
Author:
Listens. Smart. Skillful. I’d never go anywhere else.
Author:
“Thank you very much! Dr. Cher makes is so friendly and I am very thankful that you’re in this area. The nurses & staff are professional and very thorough.”
Author:
OMG wonderful. Understood the problem immediately, suggested treatment options,provided treatment very efficiently. All with curtesy and friendliness. Go Dr Chermak.
Author:
Always very professional. Been seeing her for several years and always take care of the concerns.
Author:
My visit with Dr. Chermak was for a full body check. She discovered two sites, one on my leg and a second one on my left forearm that needed attention. The one on my leg was simply treated with nitrogen oxide; however, the site on my forearm needed to be excised. How to care for the incision site on my forearm was explained in detailed as well as sending me home with printed instructions. I am so appreciate the care I received from Dr. Chermak as well as from the attending nurse.
Author:
I have seen Dr Chermack for several years. I have referred many people to her, and she is excellent. I have auto-immune issues and I have always appreciated her getting gem in and treating the skin issues I have come up, her staff has always need so professional and helpful.
Author:
Dr Chermak is very efficient, quick but thorough, and I feel is very competent in her exams and treatments.
Author:
Dr. Chermak is very kind, knowledgeable and I have referred my friends and family to her!
Author:
Dr Cherma always gives me great info on skin care which I have found to be excellent
Author:
Kind and smart. My doctor for a lifetime! ??
Author:
Dr.Chermak listen to my concerns and explain treatment for me at the time of my visit which made me comfortable and relaxed during my visit
Author:
Dr.Chermak is super sweet as is her staff. Been seeing her on and off for years. Always fixes my issues with my skin when they arise.
Author:
She is always friendly and cheerful. Her skim exams are very thorough, which gives me confidence that she catches everything that needs attention.
Author:
I have been a very satisfied patient of Dr. Cermak’s for many years. She’s a timely, patient focused professional with a very pleasant “bedside manner”.. I have referred her to a number of family and friends and all feedback from them on the quality of care Dr. Cermak provided has been positive.