Dr. Calin Savu, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

The Pain Center Of Jonesboro 505 E Matthews Ave Ste 103 Jonesboro, AR 72401 Get Directions
Dr. Calin Savu, MD
Dr. Calin Savu, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Jonesboro, AR. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Savu is affiliated with Saint Bernards Medical Center.

Dr. Savu's Experience

See how Dr. Savu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Savu

Dr. Savu accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Savu is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Savu has admitting privileges.

Dr. Savu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Savu to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Savu's Performance
Dr. Savu was a absolute godsend! My pain is under control and I couldn't have done it with out his help. I would highly suggest him to anyone!
in harrisburg ar |
he has been and helped me more than any dr.that i have ever went to . i was at a 10 on a 5 did all he told me to do and if you want to get better so will you it is hard work but if you stick with it you will be so glad and you will still have pain but nothing you cannot live with .the treatments are rough but not as rough as the pain you were in
in Jonesboro, AR |
Dr. Savu is a kind and caring physician who definitely has the patients best interests at heart. He has successfully aided with my back pain relief and kept me from the need for surgical intervention at this time. I am able to work a 10 hour day on my feet so I can provide for my family and I am very thankful for that. A good doctor is only as good as the patient so if you follow his instructions you will do well.
in Jonesboro, AR |
Dr. Savu is a bit of a harsh man to be in the profession of helping people's pain.
in Jonesboro AR |
I feel 10years younger
in Bono, AR |
I am very pleased with this office. They are very accommodating with appointments,medicines, and procedures. He explains everything in depth and detail to my understanding. I appreciate everything that he and his office does.
in WESTMEMPHIS AR |
hi my name is ray jordan and i just want to thank you for the great job omg you are the best pain doctor i ever had and i will love to say thank you thank you thank u we really need more like u to help us thta hurts so bad with pains thank u again
Bono,AR |
I work out with a trainer on a weekly basis 3times a week. I have elbow issues that just happen two or three times a year. I recently had one and was needing a injection asap so I called and they got me an appointment within two days. The staff took time to listen to what was going on with me and help me as fast as possible. I had a injection and he walked me through the entire process along with what I needed to do in order to make a full recovery and help this from happening again.
in Piggott, AR |
He worked with me till he fixed me. Yes it did take several visits however, mine was a difficult case given all that was wrong with my back. It has been over 3 years now and I have ZERO pain. I love this Doctor for all he did for me.
Have you seen Dr. Calin Savu, MD?
Are you Dr. Savu?

Compare Dr. Savu

Dr. Savu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology
    •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Savu has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Savu's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Savu does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Savu and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Institute Of Medicine and Pharmacy "Carol Davila"

Graduated in 1985

Bronx Municipal Hospital Center
      Morristown Mem Hospital

Dr. Savu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Savu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Savu does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Savu and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.