Dr. Calin Arimie, MD

Dr. Calin Arimie, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Calin Arimie, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in West Hills, CA and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Faculty of Medicine, Bucharest University in 1987 and specializes in gastroenterology.

7320 Woodlake Ave Ste 260

West Hills, CA 91307

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • LACare
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Arimie

See how frequently Dr. Arimie performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Stomach Diseases
Esophagitis
Ulcer

Dr. Arimie's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Arimie "I try to communicate with my patients. I strive to explain their medical condition and discuss their treatment options in plain language. Questions are answered. I want no patient to leave the office thinking they were rushed through their visit."

• Gastroenterology

Dr. Arimie does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• Faculty of Medicine, Bucharest University
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Los Angeles County - University of Southern California Medical Center
  • Loma Linda University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Arimie has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Arimie has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Arimie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arimie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Arimie's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arimie to family and friends

Dr. Arimie's Performance

I have many different conditions and see many types of MD's I have to say Dr Arimie is by far the most thorough Dr. I see. He fully explains everything and answers all my questions. I never feel rushed and his staff is excellent and easy to work with. I highly recommend him to all my friends and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Initial consultation was terrific, and on-time. Dr. Arimie is extremely knowledgeable and carefully listened to my concerns. He fully prepared himself for the consultation by reviewing my medical history and family health patterns, He kindly and patiently explained exactly what needed to be done...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for describing your positive experience with us. We hope we met each of your expectations during your visit.

I have seen Dr Arimie for years now. I am coming up on my 3rd exam and trust Dr Arimie fully due to past experiences. I don't want to go anywhere else!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for kind words. We appreciate your feedback. It is so beneficial to others looking for the right GI doctor. We hope your experience with out doctors were all that you expected. Have a great day!

I was referred to Dr. Arimie because I needed a new gastroenterologist. I have suffered with IBS for years. After one visit Dr. Arimie prescribed a proper medication for me and discussed diet and exercise that would help combat the side effects of this illness. I now feel much better and able to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Arimie, along with Dr. Chitayat have been a life-saver for me. Their knowledge and being "right up front" with the problem, is what every patient wants to know. Their follow-up with me is vitally important to maintain my health. I highly recommend Dr. Arimie as your GI Doctor