Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD

Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  ·
Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Philadelphia, PA and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from University of Pennsylvania in 1998 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.Read his story

1515 Market St Ste 1030

Philadelphia, PA 19102

• Amerihealth
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CoreSource

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Kallen treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Infertility Surgery
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Miscarriages
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Ovulatory Dysfunction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premature Ovarian Failure
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Sperm Cryopreservation
  • Spermatogenesis Arrest
  • Tubal Block
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Uterine Fibroids

At Shady Grove Fertility, a service organization at heart, we are fully committed to addressing and supporting all of the needs of our patients. It's one of the reasons more patients trust us than any other center in the nation. We are committed to p...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kallen

Dr. Kallen?
Dr. Kallen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD
Dr. Kallen possesses a truly rare combination of unrivaled medical expertise, compassion for his patients, and passion for his work. Dr. Kallen and his staff were very responsive and supportive throughout the entire process. I thought our experience would be impersonal and regimented, but to my surprise, Dr. Kallen delivered highly customized care for our individual circumstances. He does not subscribe to a one-size-fits-all approach. He provided us with all of the information to make the best possible decision for our individual circumstances without selling us on things we didn't want or need. Dr. Kallen provides excellent care regardless of whether you are interested in the expensive fertility treatments. You'll notice the word compassionate is used to describe Dr. Kallen over and over again in these reviews. I simply cannot emphasize it enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD?
My was very relaxing and stressed free experience .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD?
Dr. Kallen and the staff at Shady Grove were amazing through this difficult process. Having difficulties conceiving was a very hard time in our lives and Dr. Kallen took the time to understand our individual circumstances to develop and adjust a course of action based on our needs. Not only did we receive the medical support we needed to realize our dream of becoming parents but Dr. Kallen and the staff were emotionally supportive as well. The care I received by far exceeded what I hoped for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD?
Dr Kallen was incredibly supportive and provided excellent care. We felt confident and comfortable during our time with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD?
My experience with Dr. Kallen and Shadygrove Fertility has been one of the best medical experiences of my life. The level of care Dr. Kallen and his team puts into each patient is astonishing. I was always kept in the loop about what was going on with my treatment plan and was expertly taken care of even after I got pregnant! I will definitely be returning back to Dr. Kallen for baby number 2!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD?
Dr. Kallen is extremely knowledgeable and keeps up-to-date on latest studies. While he has a very calm, serious demeanor, underneath it is a caring, compassionate human. He's very informative, lays out your options and lets you take it from there. His nurse and him work like a well-oiled machine - the care they provide is remarkable. Questions are always answered promptly. The entire team at Shady Grove Fertility-Chesterbrook is phenomenal. Thanks to Dr. Kallen, we are expecting this spring!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. kallen for 6 months now. He has reassured me every step of the way and his optimism is precious to me. I never leave his office with questions. I would highly recommend dr. Kallen as well as all of the amazing nurses at Shady Grove!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD?
I came to Shady Grove after spending a year being seen by another clinic with no results. I saw Dr. Kallen at every single appointment. He told me exactly what he was doing and what the next steps were. I felt like he and the staff at Shady Grove took the time to get to know me and my husband. I'm now 12 weeks pregnant, and wouldn't be without Dr. Kallen and Shady Grove!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD?
Dr. Kallen is very knowledgeable, and someone I would recommend to anyone struggling with infertility. I'm someone who likes to know "odds" (if we choose treatment A, what are our chances of success? and so on) and he was always willing to take the time to explain this. He never pressured us into a particular route, just provided the relevant information necessary for my husband and I to choose what treatment was right for us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD?
I cannot recommend Dr. Kallen highly enough. He was always clear and informative yet compassionate and sensitive. He quickly put us at ease during a stressful time. Because of him we are now expecting our first! He performed a necessary surgery and all IVF procedures and always made me feel comfortable and confident in him. We are so thankful for Dr. Kallen and the entire Shady Grove team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD?
Dr. Kallen was very informative and focused on our physical and emotional well-being through the whole process. My thoughts and input were welcome throughout the treatment process. I have already recommended him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD?
Dr. Kallen was thorough and informative. He took the time to listen to our story and let us ask any questions we had. He walked us through each step of the process as we narrowed down the possible causes of infertility. He was very straightforward and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD?
Dr. Kallen and the entire Shady Grove team were wonderful to work with. Shady Grove is somehow a well-oiled machine where nothing slips through the cracks and a very personal and friendly experience. Dr. Kallen was wonderful with explaining our options up front, spending a lot of time going into the detail we wanted. He was also reassuring and his calm, cool and collected manner is nice in what could be a nerve-wracking time. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD?
I had a fibroid and needed a specialist. I was referred to Dr. Kallen for the assist in surgery. Caleb spent 20 mins selling me on freezing my eggs. Then he me it would be easier if I just got a hysterectomy because of course, why bother on the likes of me. I would never recommend him to any woman on this earth - I have no idea why he is in this field after he watched me cry only wanted to sell me eggs when I was there for a surgeon.
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Helping...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD?
Dr. Kallen took time to meet with my husband and I personally several times before helping us decide the best route for us to achieve our goal of pregnancy. He took time out of one of his weekends off to call me after a particularly difficult appointment to talk me through about important decision. When we had concerns he made sure to address them. When we finally got our positive result, he called me and shared in my joy! We highly recommend Dr. Kallen to any couple struggling to conceive!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD?
Had my new patient appointment with Dr. Kallen. Even though it was just my first appointment, I could tell that he is truly a great dr. He was patient, informative and very professional. I also cannot rave enough about the staff. Nina and Christine are absolutely incredible. So kind and compassionate. Highly recommend Shady Grove.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD?
Dr Kallen was very helpful, knowledgeable, compassionate, and confident. He came up with a treatment plan and it worked right away, despite the odds. His staff is so nice and super responsive as well. I have recommended this practice to others already!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Kallen and the rest of the Shady Grove Fertility team. When my husband and I were stressed out and anxious during our first visit, Dr. Kallen reassured us that he would do everything in his power to guarantee a successful outcome for us. He was very thorough during appointments and made sure we understood our options every step of the way. I highly recommend Dr. Kallen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD?
When I look back on the entire process with Dr. Kallen and the staff of RMA, I wouldn't have changed anything. There were ups and downs since everything is extremely foreign to the average person off the street and I put a lot of pressure on myself, but in retrospect, Dr. Kallen provided me with everything I needed to know and helped guide me along the process. I am very glad a friend recommended RMA to me - I know that Dr. Kallen was always acting in my best interests.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD?
Dr. Kallen was always very personable, quiet and reserved, but still very approachable. I knew I could call with any concerns, my questions were always answered during visits, and I was always kept in the loop about my care. Dr. Kallen always gave us informed decisions but also let us be apart of the decision-making. We encountered several bumps in the road to pregnancy, but Dr. Kallen and the entire team at RMA didn't give up until we got the desired outcome. I will forever be indebted to them.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kallen?

Shady Grove Fertility - Pennsylvania

Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
Johns Hopkins Advantage MD
Kaiser Permanente
Keystone Health Plan East
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
One Health