Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD
Before joining the Shady Grove Fertility Center, Dr. Kallen directed the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology at Thomas Jefferson University. He received his medical and PhD degrees from the University of Pennsylvania and completed his residency training at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He completed fellowship training in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Kallen has received national recognition for his teaching and was an NIH-funded researcher for over a decade.

945 Chesterbrook Blvd

Chesterbrook, PA 19087

• Amerihealth
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • CoreSource
  • Devon Health
  • Geisinger Health Plan
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Independence Blue Cross

Learn about Dr. Kallen

Shady Grove Fertility is committed to providing the latest and most appropriate treatments available in a caring and compassionate environment. Our medical team includes highly trained, experienced, and board-certified physicians. Our physicians and staff work closely with you to find the most successful solutions for your personal family-building needs.

Dr. Kallen's Experience

Dr. Kallen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Infertility
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Hysterosalpingography
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Amherst College
  • Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Yale-New Haven Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Kallen has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Kallen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kallen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kallen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kallen to family and friends
Dr. Kallen Says:

New patients want to know about your positive experience with our practice. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

Dr. Kallen's Performance
Chester Springs, PA |
Dr Kallen was very helpful, knowledgeable, compassionate, and confident. He came up with a treatment plan and it worked right away, despite the odds. His staff is so nice and super responsive as well. I have recommended this practice to others already!
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Kallen and the rest of the Shady Grove Fertility team. When my husband and I were stressed out and anxious during our first visit, Dr. Kallen reassured us that he would do everything in his power to guarantee a successful outcome for us. He was very thorough during appointments and made sure we understood our options every step of the way. I highly recommend Dr. Kallen.
in Lansdale, PA |
When I look back on the entire process with Dr. Kallen and the staff of RMA, I wouldn't have changed anything. There were ups and downs since everything is extremely foreign to the average person off the street and I put a lot of pressure on myself, but in retrospect, Dr. Kallen provided me with everything I needed to know and helped guide me along the process. I am very glad a friend recommended RMA to me - I know that Dr. Kallen was always acting in my best interests.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Kallen was always very personable, quiet and reserved, but still very approachable. I knew I could call with any concerns, my questions were always answered during visits, and I was always kept in the loop about my care. Dr. Kallen always gave us informed decisions but also let us be apart of the decision-making. We encountered several bumps in the road to pregnancy, but Dr. Kallen and the entire team at RMA didn't give up until we got the desired outcome. I will forever be indebted to them.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I was referred to Dr. Kallen after having two consecutive miscarriages. I was able to get an appointment for the week after my frantic call to RMA of Philadelphia. I have been a patient of Dr. Kallen since then. My husband and I went through IVF under his care, and now we are pregnant! We will be eternally grateful for his expertise and guidance. He is knowledgeable and caring. We appreciate how he never told us a baby was impossible for us, and how he persisted with us in our endeavor.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr Kallen worked with my husband and I to conceive our daughter. He guided us in our IVF journey and was always gave us a detailed explanation of what to expect each step of the way. I never felt I was just a number or another patient to him but instead someone he truly wanted to help in becoming a parent! I have told multiple friends about Dr Kallen and all the excellent staff at RMA and i honestly can not praise them all enough!
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Kallen is a great physician who truly cares about his patients. The staff made me feel welcome and comfortable from my first appointment.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Kallen is a great doctor, I have had nothing but a great experience with him and his office staff. I would highly recommed him to anyone. Hope to see him again in the near future if needed.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I have PCOS and experienced great difficulty conceiving. Dr. Kallen ran a number of tests and found that cysts were blocking my Fallopian tubes he soon after performed my surgery to remove them. I was afraid to go under and have them removed but he along with all the staff assured me I would be fine. Everything worked out extremely well and it was a great experience. Soon after the surgery he arranged for an IUI and two weeks later my pregnancy tests were positive. I delivered a healthy baby boy
in Philadelphia, PA |
Fantastic doctor, who is so well-informed and sits down with you to explain the long term plan and answer all questions. He is one of the best doctors I've ever had. Love him.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for about 10 years before we saw Dr. Kallen at RMA. During our first meeting with Dr. Kallen, he clearly explained our chances for conceiving through IVF. I really appreciated the close guidance he provided throughout entire treatment. I could not be happier with the results, we are now expecting a baby! Thanks of course to Dr. Kallen and his wonderful staff!. I would highly recommend Dr. Kallen!
Have you seen Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD?
Are you Dr. Kallen?

Regional Pref Network HMO
    Regional Pref Network HMO+
    Regional Pref Network POS+
    Regional Pref Network PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Capital Blue Cross