Dr. Caitlin Innerfield, MD

Pain Medicine ·  Female

Dr. Innerfield

R A Pain Services

1020 Kings Hwy N Ste 106 Cherry Hill, NJ 08034

Dr. Caitlin Innerfield, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Cherry Hill, NJ. She specializes in pain medicine.

Dr. Innerfield's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Innerfield

Dr. Innerfield?
Dr. Innerfield's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Caitlin Innerfield, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Innerfield is one of a kind. She truly cares for her patience. Never once did I feel rushed at any of my visits. Dr. Innerfield really wants to ensure that I was ok. To me, that is the true testament of a 5 star Doctor. One this is in-tune with their patients and one that shows that they care. I would recommend Dr. Innerfield any day, hour, minute, or second. Thank you Dr. Innerfield for what you do for patients like me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caitlin Innerfield, MD?
I just wanted to express my gratitude for how much Dr. Innerfield has helped me and genuinely improved my quality of life! Dr. Innerfield has great patience and truly cares about her patients. She made me feel at ease and was such a positive person that was able to explain medical jargon in a way that was very easy to understand. I always felt that Dr. Innerfield treated me with care and was very knowledgeable. I can't thank her enough for everything she and her staff have done. This has been a great experience for me and I would recommend RA Pain and Dr. Innerfield 100 times over. Brian S.
I LOVE HER. BEST DOCTOR EVER!!! THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME MY LIFE BACK
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caitlin Innerfield, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Innerfield. She is personable and caring. I received excellent treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caitlin Innerfield, MD?
I wouldn't be able to commute and work without the help, care and treatment I receive from Dr. Caitlin Innerfield and her entire staff of compassionate professionals. Dr. Innerfield is current on all the different treatment options available to chronic pain patients, and she works hard to make sure to adjust and tailor the treatment to provide optimal pain relief for each individual patient. She is not only a consummate professional, but she is personable, caring, and intelligent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caitlin Innerfield, MD?
Dr. Innerfield is a fabulous doctor. Combining knowledge, experience & understanding of chronic pain with a compassionate approach to treatment, Dr. Innerfield provides her patients with a comprehensive pain management plan designed to suit the specific individual and significantly reduce their constant suffering . I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who suffers from chronic pain. I have been a patient for over 2 years and am very satisfied with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caitlin Innerfield, MD?
I have been blessed to have Dr.Caitlin Innerfield as my doctor over the past several months. She is an amazing sweet human being not to mention a GREAT doctor. The office staff is great everybody is personable. Appointments are always on time. I've been going to that office for over a year now and there's not one bad thing that I can say about it. Dr. Innerfield greets you with a big smile she is so personable. She listens to your needs and tries to attack any issue at hand. 100%best invirement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caitlin Innerfield, MD?
Met Dr. Innerfield through RA Pain Associates and started working with Dr. Innerfield. Her expertise in pain management was critical in identifying my problem and she determined injections were not helping me. I was referred to a fantastic orthopedic surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr. Innerfield!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caitlin Innerfield, MD?
Dr Innerfield is the best pain management doctor in south jersey...i just received an epidural for my back and also am treated for other chronic conditions that she handles as well...Dr Innerfield always is friendly....explains said procedures and follow up care....I truly feel blessed to have her as my doctor....simply the best in every facet...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caitlin Innerfield, MD?
I have read some reviews for RA Pain & Dr. Innerfield that have been quite negative & honestly I just don't understand how this happened, they made me feel as if we must be going to totally different Doctors...From my very 1st appt Jan. 2017, I have had NOTHING but positive experiences w/Dr. Innerfield, Dr. McKenzie & the Nurse Practitioners that assist (Trina & Matt). I have been suffering chronic pain for over a decade & have finally seen some positive improvements thanks to them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caitlin Innerfield, MD?
I highly recommend Dr.Innerfield to anyone who is looking to get treatment for pain management. She is AWESOME at what she does. I had been suffering with low back pain for a little over two years the pain was just unbearable. I came to RA pain for a consultation appointment and was scheduled for an epidural injection with Dr.Innerfield .Now 2 weeks later I am pain free, thanks to her care and dedication I can now do things that were so difficult for me to do before. Thanks so much Doc
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caitlin Innerfield, MD?
In a time of injury & suffering from chronic pain I always left my pain management appointment smiling...for one reason, the care of Dr. Caitlin Innerfield, MD. I have been seeing her for years and she has always treated me like family, with warmth and compassion. With a holistic approach, not just a focus on my ailment. I cannot recommend her enough and am so grateful to have found such, a caring practitioner whom practices with initiative, integrity and excellence. -Jessica H.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caitlin Innerfield, MD?
Dr. Innerfield treats mother who is 89 years old and suffers from chronic back pain. Dr. Innerfield is always upbeat , cheerful and very warm in calming and treating mom. Some how the doctor manages to help mom get rid of the pain as well as lifting her spirits every time. She is the ONLY doctor my mother enjoys going to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caitlin Innerfield, MD?
Till I found Dr. Innerfield I was lost. I stopped seeing doctors for about 18 months. I had spinal fusion surgery in2010. I have more pain now then before surgery. Most doctors wanna treat you like a drug addict, or I love when one says I know how you feel. Yea do you have his stuff in your back from surgery. If not you don't know how I feel. Dr. Innerfield has ALWAYS listen to me. She really is all about her pattions. I would send anyone I knew to see her. She is awesome!! Nanette
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caitlin Innerfield, MD?
My mother is 88yrs old and suffers with chronic severe osteoarthritis. We have seen several pain drs with no relief. Dr Innerfield is a excellent, compassionate, caring and she expresses sincere concern. We cannot believe the interest she takes in treating her patients I would recommend her to my family/friends. Dr Innerfield is a expert in her field and truly cares. There are a lot of pain drs but few like her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caitlin Innerfield, MD?
Dr. Innerfield is an amazing physician. From the first time she introduced herself I knew I was in good hands. She has a wonderful, welcoming bedside manner. Her procedural skills are unparalleled from any other doctor I've ever seen. She works with great precision, as well as amazing patient care from start to finish. Anyone would be lucky to have her as their doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caitlin Innerfield, MD?
Dr Innerfield is by far a wonderful, professional, compassionate doctor. She has set the bar as to how all physicians should be. Since my treatment after the train wreckage, she has listened and worked with me. Everything she has done not only has helped with progression, but also has left no surprises. I wish more doctors could be like her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caitlin Innerfield, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Innerfield?

• Pain Medicine

Dr. Innerfield accepts

Dr. Innerfield accepts the following insurance:

Select

Dr. Innerfield treats this condition more than 100% of her peers

Fibromyalgia

Dr. Innerfield treats Fibromyalgia more than 99% of her peers

Dr. Innerfield treats this condition more than 99% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Deposition Disease-Related Fibromyalgia