Dr. Caitlin Conroy, PSY.D

Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology | Female

Dr. Caitlin Conroy, PSY.D
My professional history includes both formal education and clinical training experiences with children across various diagnoses and levels of care. Following my degree in psychology from Colby College. I earned my doctorate in clinical psychology at the Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology, with a clinical specialty in health psychology. During my graduate education, I pursued clinical training experiences at Dana Farber Cancer Institute/Boston Children's Hospital and Shriner's Burn Hospital, followed by a pre-doctoral internship training with a pediatric psychology specialty focus at the Denver Children's Hospital. I completed my post-doctoral fellowship training at Boston Children's Hospital, providing consultation to the medical floors and outpatient services through the Medical Coping Clinic.

Learn about this provider

Dr. Conroy's Care Philosophy

It is a privilege to be a part of a family's journey from disability to wellness through my work as a pediatric psychologist in a pain rehabilitation setting. My treatment focuses on supporting children and families in the development of self-management skills for pain and stress with the goal of increasing a child's ability to engage in their life more fully. I utilize a collaborative approach, influenced by cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) interventions and an emphasis on the child as part of a larger system, including family, peers, school and community.

Dr. Conroy's Experience

Visiting Dr. Conroy

Dr. Conroy accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Conroy is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Conroy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Conroy's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Conroy?

Compare Dr. Conroy

Compare this Provider

Dr. Conroy says...

Dr. Conroy's Care Philosophy

Dr. Conroy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Pain Disorder

Dr. Conroy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Conroy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology