Dr. Christopher Glanton, MD

Dr. Christopher Glanton, MD

Nephrology  ·
Dr. Christopher Glanton, MD is a nephrology specialist in Kerrville, TX and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas in 1997 and specializes in nephrology and internal medicine.

222 Sidney Baker St S Ste 208

Kerrville, TX 78028

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Medicare
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Glanton

See how frequently Dr. Glanton performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hyperkalemia
Hypokalemia
Acidosis

Dr. Glanton's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Glanton "As a nephrologist, I believe that early and aggressive management of kidney disease and hypertension along with patient education is the best way to prepare patients to live health lives with kidney disease and end stage renal failure. Appropriate preparation so that patients can make the best decision possible will allow patients the best opportunity to do well. I believe in a team approach in which the patients have an active role in their health care will offer the best outcomes."

• Nephrology

• Wilford Hall Med Ctr Lackland AFB
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Walter Reed Army Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Glanton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Glanton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glanton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Glanton's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glanton to family and friends

Dr. Glanton's Performance

GOOD

Dr Glanton was thorough and explained everything well. Additionally he seemed to genuinely care about my well being and his staff was professional
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have a host of medical diagnoses as well as CKD. While I have many lab results to follow, I feel that he treats me as an individual not as a lab report. I do not feel rushed at my visits and he answers my questions and explains his treatment well. Dr Glanton is approachable, friendly and an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Glanton is an excellent physician. One of the best I've seen in my many years, would gladly recommend him to anyone needing a kidney doctor. Great bedside manner and thorough office visit. Staff was very friendly and professional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Been seeing him for about 4 years. I find him an excellent Doctor who really takes care of his patients. I highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Horrible waste of time to see this physician. Save your life and save your money. Go to someone else.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option3

This patient refused to pay a co-pay for an initial visit and then asked that I order lab tests when I had not previously evaluated her which is not legal nor allowed with any insurance. When my staff informed her that I could not do this, she and her spouse became upset and left. We offered to have her see my partner which her spouse refused to do hanging up on my MA. She has never met me nor has she established a doctor-patient relationship with me so she cannot evaluate my competence.