Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD

Dr. Fagbohun
Telehealth services available

Center For Womens Health

6306 Gulfton St Ste 203 Houston, TX 77081

Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Houston, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital and Oakbend Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fagbohun to book an appointment.

Dr. Fagbohun's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fagbohun

4.2

Dr. Fagbohun?
What People Say About Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD
Dr. Fagboun is such an excellent Doctor. He’s a man that loves God, he prayed together with my husband and I in the ward before I was moved to the theater to deliver my twin boys in 2017. I had no doubt that everything will go well. God bless you and your team for the fantastic job. My cuties are doing great.
Oluwatoyin Awonigba – Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD?
(there is not enough room to elaborate)Short story he diagnosed ovarian cysts in office with his ultrasound, asked me to come back in 6 weeks to check on them, I did as direct but Once Dr. Fagbohun entered my exam room the entire demeanor of my visit changed. He came into the room - arms crossed - and his first words to me were “So why are you here again?” I was taken aback by this question. He’s my doctor, he has my files, he should have notes on my care and plan - why is he asking me this? His approach, and comments were further both unprofessional and concerning. I reiterated - for the third time- what I was there for and why. His only comment to me was that “That is impossible. I don’t do ultrasounds for that type of thing in the office.” Dr. Fagbohun was directly telling me I was a liar. I have both my account and my mother in law (who was there to watch the ultrasound) to confirm this was indeed his procedure. I was sent out with a slip to get a third party ultrasound.
Ciara Castagno – Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD?
I used dr Fagbohun to deliver my daughter last year 2018 , I was a self pay patient, I paid off all my bills upfront and he insisted I use Oakbend for the delivery, I also paid hospital bills upfront,they charge you for every lab upfront yet to my supprise they kept sending bills to my address after I was discharged, I went to them with the bills trying to find out why I am getting these bills when I don’t owe a dollar , his office stated it was a mistake on their part yet the refused to refund me coz my uncle had gone ahead to pay them bills.asides this he also has no regard whatsoever for his Nigerian patients , they insist on cash when you are Nigerian and would not accept even a u.s bank debit card.. they try to rip you off with any means possible. I am never going back there no referring anyone to him.
Leila – Nov 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD?
Himself and his team are so proffesional,,,always ready to make you feel at ease. Always so helpful. He took the delivery of my baby and everything was so perfect. He came to follow us up after surgery,,, so helpful on other areas surrounding babys birth. I would recommend him over and again.
Dr Adejoke – Aug 27, 2019
Excellent
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD?
After i decided to have my 2nd baby in the USA, an acquintance recommended Dr Fagbohun. I got in contact with him(Nigerian time) and was marvelled when he responded not long after. His Centre for Women's health care is superb, nice assistants, doctors and he was always cheerful i felt relaxed with him. I really appreciate their care during my pregnancy, delivery and post-partum. I'd recommend him over and again.
Igbokwe Ifeoma in Lagos – Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD?
Dr Fagbohun is one awesome doctor and his team are also wonderful. I felt safe with him from the moment I met him and during my subsequent appointments. I will not only recommend him to family and friends, but I have started recommending him. I know God is using him and he will continue to flourish.
Ronke Amoran in Rosenberg, Texas – Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD?
He is very good at what he does, made sure I was comfortable and was ready to help at anytime. It was worth it. My experience giving birth was awesome, with his team they guided me till I had the baby without any complications or tear. I definitely will be recommending him to friends and family.
Zainab Galadima in Houston, Texas – Mar 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD?
Very Professional and wonderful person.
Feb 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD?
If you are looking professionals who are friendly, attentive and caring, Dr Fagbohun and his team are our best bet. Dr Fagbohun delivered top notch service to me and my baby. We are indeed happy o recommend him to anyone in need of an obstetrician & gyneacologist
Jane in Port Harcourt – Feb 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD?
Dr Fagbohun is a gentleman and a gentleman, I highly recommend Dr. Fagbohun to anyone looking for an OBG . I want to thank you for the exceptional service rendered by you and your team during the delivery of my son. This is the best team of medical staff I have come across during my lifetime. My son might not have been alive today, if not for God and Dr. Fagbohun. I will forever be grateful to Dr .Fagbohun.
Jabor in Lagos, Nigeria – Jan 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD?
Had a great experience with Dr Fagbohun and his team..Was made to feel totally at ease on my very first appointment.A very high professional standard.Will highly recommend this Dr.
Dec 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD?
Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun from my experience with him is a very sound professional. The Delivery of my baby under his care despite being a high risk was safe and smooth to the glory of God. Am trilled because he knows what to do and at the right time, providing excellent service, promptly within a clean and quit facility. He is emphatic, accessible, and always willing to help. I did not just experience an excellent doctor patient relationship but he also brought in a fatherly touch God bless Him.
MRS ANN KANU in Lagos, LA – Dec 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD?
Dr Fagbohun is an experienced, kind hearted and gentle person. I felt at ease the first time I interacted with him and he made me feel very comfortable in the delivery room even when I taught I couldn't do it anymore. He is simply amazing and am going to definitely use him again and recommend him over and over again.
Abina Mohammed in Houston, TX – Nov 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD?
Dr Fagbohun is not only a fantastic doctor but also a fanstatic human being . He paid attention to my complaints which helped in saving my infant's life.
Onajite O in Lagos, LA – Nov 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD?
Dr Fagbohun is amazing, I felt very comfortable and at ease from the very first day I registered. He is friendly and ready to answer all questions regardless of how silly it may seem. Although, he was not available at the time of my delivery, he ensured I got an equally good doctor, Dr Charity. Thank you Dr Fagbohun.
Damilola in Sugar Land, TX – Nov 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD?
Dr Fagbohum is not only very experienced, he is also very kind, gentle and caring. He has a way of calming turbulent situations and get you going smoothly even in the delivery room. I thank God that I had him during the delivery of our son in July. I will recommend him over and over again.
Igwe Victor in Lagos, LA – Nov 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Fagbohun. From the very first time I wasked in I felt at ease, he is extremely friendly and definitely knows his work. He has a great team too. I will recommend a thousand times.
O-Jacks in Houston, TX – Nov 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD?
I was sceptical being my first time meeting him,but he has a way of making his patients feel at ease,Very friendly atmosphere.Generally I had a pleasant experience.
Richmond, TX – Nov 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD?
A wonderful doctor. Made me feel at ease from the moment I met him. Not reluctant to answer your questions no matter how dumb. I'm glad I decided to use him.
Ify in Richmond, TX – Nov 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. C Funsho Fagbohun, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fagbohun?

Dr. C. Funsho Fagbohun is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and has been in practice in Fort Bend County since 2000.

Dr. Fagbohun completed his MD degree and was an assistant professor in Nigeria before moving to the United Sta...

• Obstetrics & Gynecology