Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. C Brooks, DDS
Dr. C Brooks, DDS is a dentist who practices in Knoxville, TN. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. Brooks is affiliated with Parkwest Medical Center.

11226 W Point Dr Ste B

Knoxville, TN 37934

Learn about Dr. Brooks

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

1 Board Action
  • Diversion of Drugs/Controlled Substances for Self-Use (7/9/2015)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Tennessee

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981
  • University Of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Brooks has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brooks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brooks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brooks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brooks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brooks to family and friends
Dr. Brooks' Performance
in Knoxville, TN |
Would recommend him- already have- without hesitation. He removed my kids wisdom teeth. Explained everything in detail. Wish all doctors were as informative, willing to answer questions. Both recouped very well. He placed an implant for me. No problems. Very professional, accessible and easy to talk to.
in Knoxville, TN |
My daughter's orthodontist required that she have 4 permanent teeth removed before braces because of small mouth and extreme crowding of her front permanent teeth. Dr. Brooks pulled these teeth using laughing gas and numbing her mouth. He teased and joked around with her which took her mind off the numbing injections and she was back at school the next day like nothing happened! She did great much better than we expected!
in Knoxville, TN |
He was extremely thorough when he removed my son's wisdom teeth 2 years ago and I just completed the implant process with Dr. Brooks to replace a lower 6 year molar. The implant surgery was a breeze. I would do it again and I would most assuredly recommend Dr. Brooks
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr, Brooks was recommended to me by our dentist, orthodontist &several neighbors who had been patients. He took out my daughter's wisdom teeth after braces. It was amazing how well she did compared to my experience years ago. She had her teeth out under sedation in the office & recuperated quickly & was out & about with friends within a couple of days.He will definitely remove my son's wisdom teeth after braces & I would definitely recommend him to anyone. He covered everything for us!
Knoxville, TN |
I've never had a doctor of any type take as much time to do a pre-surgery consultation and explain the surgery and then go over after surgery care and home care instructions himself answering all my questions. After he took out my kids wisdom teeth I felt at ease when I got them home knowing what to do to take care of them. Absolutely I will be recommending him to my friends and my relatives in Cleveland TN. All doctors should be so thorough!
Have you seen Dr. C Brooks, DDS?
Are you Dr. Brooks?