Dr. Byungyol Chun, MD

Dr. Byungyol Chun, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Women's Healthcare of Woburn 444 Washington St Ste 100, Woburn, MA 01801 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

I believe that each woman is her own best health advocate, and I am passionate about helping women live better lives through better health. Education is the key to knowing all options and making the best possible health care choices, and I want my patients to feel confident that they fully understand their health and treatment options. I have a great deal of compassion for the unique challenges women face, and I am inspired by my patients every day.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Byungyol (Bill) Chun is a board-certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Woburn, MA with over twenty-five years experience in medicine....Read more

Dr. Chun's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Chun's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chun

Dr. Chun accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Chun has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Chun's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chun to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Chun
Dr. Chun's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (159)
Dr. Chun Says:

I'd like to thank my patients who have taken the time to provide feedback about their experience under my care. Your testimonials and reviews are greatly appreciated!

Boston, MA |
Dr. Chun and his staff are phenomenal. They are passionate about what they do and compassionate with their patients. As a women's health professional myself, I have had the unique opportunity of meeting with a lot of great OBGYN's. Dr. Chun isn't just great he's EXCELLENT! Patients are treated like family and he truly cares and takes the time to listen and better understand each patient and their personal needs. If you are in need of an OBGYN look no further!
in Woburn, MA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Chun to anyone that is looking for a personal experience when it comes to their medical care. His professionalism is unmatched, and the personalization of his treatment leaves nothing to be desired. His willingness to be reached by mobile phone at any time is unheard of in medicine, but so desperately welcome. He is there to address any, and all concerns when it comes to the care of his patients. I have never felt better about my health's future than with Dr. Chun!
in Haverhill, MA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Chun's for nearly two decades. He's been there for me though my blossoming college years, my dynamic 20's, and now as I navigate through my 30's. He has treated me with the utmost professionalism, while advising me on a personal level. Dr. Chun possesses a true passion for patient care, and is continually progressive within the industry of women's healthcare.
I have been seeing Dr. Chun for about 2 years now and just went through my first pregnancy with him. It was a great experience and Dr. Chun was an essential part of it. He takes time to make sure all your concerns and questions are answered and is always available when needed. He doesn't rush your visit and is very personable. He takes pride in his profession and makes sure that you feel comfortable and are well taken care of. Last but not least, he has a wonderful support staff!
in Andover, MA |
I've been seeing Dr. Chun for 10+years. He gives excellent care & I would follow him wherever he goes.
in Woburn, MA |
I've had the most incredible experiences with Dr. Chun over the coarse of some very difficult medical obstacles. He has always treated me with the utmost respect I seek for in a medical professional and allows me to ask questions to the fullest depths. He is also completely relatable because he's considerate about my daily life and the psychosocial aspects of dealing with certain things. He is AMAZING and I highly recommend him to anyone who is done dealing with people who don't care about them
in Wakefield, MA |
Dr. Chun is by far the best doctor that I’ve ever had. I'm new to the area and was nervous about having to find a new OB/GYN while entering 3rd trimester. Dr. Chun is extremely friendly, caring, helpful, and professional. Despite how busy he is, he takes the time to get to know his patients and understands their needs. Dr. Chun is responsive and always ensure my questions are answered in a timely manner. I truly appreciate his willingness to go above and beyond. I'd highly recommend Dr. Chun!
in NH |
Dr.Chun has been my Dr. for over 15 yrs. He has performed multiple difficult surgeries on me with great success. I travel about an hour to his office and I wouldn't trust any other Dr. to take care of my medical needs. He is very professional and extremely caring.
in Milton, MA |
Always available when needed. Very kind. Usually with doctors you just get medical advice and go. You don't have any friendship with them. With Dr.Chun he was so friendly and caring. Helped me feel comfortable and reassurance was always there. It was like we became good friends while I waited on the arrival of my little one.
in North Andover Ma |
I could not be happier or feel more fortunate to have gone through this experience with Dr Chun. He has been by my side from the first day I met him no matter if I was in the office or on off times. He made me feel as though I was his only patient and that I was a true priority to him. He would constantly check in on me and would always be there to answer any question I had even while on vacation. He is genuine,honest, respectful and an overall incredible Doctor. He is the best doctor I've met!!
in Methuen, MA |
I was recommended to Dr. Chun by a family relative just when I found out I was 8 weeks pregnant. At 6 months pregnant, I had experienced gestational hypertension which was leading closely to preeclampsia. Fortunately, with weekly checkups ordered by Dr. Chun, I created a close bond with him and the staff. At 39 weeks I give birth to a healthy baby girl without having any emergency complications. Their professionalism and concern for their patients are beyond words.
in Tewksbury, MA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Chun to anyone who would like to be treated with sincere caring and respect. He and his staff clearly reflect professionalism and a positive and knowledgeable office environment which leaves you with a sense of serene satisfaction in knowing your concerns were addressed.
in Reading, MA |
I'm new to the area and have been looking for a new doctor. I met with Dr. Chun to see if he and his practice were what I was looking for and I'm so glad I found him. I was only there for a meet and greet yet I never felt rushed. He was very easy to talk to and put my mind at ease when we discussed my health concerns. After my appointment he even sent me a message saying it was nice to meet me. The office staff I met with were just as friendly. I will definitely be returning to his practice.
in Woburn, MA |
Dr. Chun is absolutely AMAZING ! His staff is just as great ! I met him during a stay at Winchester Hospital for a surgery, at which stay I also discovering i was expecting. I was so impressed with his kindness & care for me during the time there, that i left my former OB/GYN whom i was with for over 20 years to switch to him. I'm happy to say 21 weeks into my pregnancy & he has not let me down and i have not regretted the decision one bit !
in Lexington, MA |
I am very picky to choose a doctor since I had such bad experiences on my previous OBGYN doctors when I was pregnant my first child. So I was extremely careful to choose one for my second child at this time. I got a few of doctors recommended by my friends and double checked online for myself. My husband and I found Dr. Chun with good reviews and visited him. We got to know that he deserves it at our first visit. He is truly professional and willing to communicate with me whenever I need.
in Haverhill, Ma |
Dr. Chun has been my doctor for many years and I have followed him from No. Andover. He is very understanding of my needs and takes the time to listen. I highly recommend Dr.Chun
in haverhill |
Great doctor! Very friendly and personal, always available for questions. He even provides personal cell phone so that he can be contacted at any time. Highly recommended to everyone!
Amherst, NH |
I would highly recommend Dr. Chun. He is very caring and responsive. He takes the time to reach out even on a Sunday to get me back my results.
in Andover, MA |
Dr. Chun is the BEST Doctor I have ever had. I have never met a medical professional who genuinely cares so much about his patients. He forms a personal relationship, making you feel comfortable and special. I tell all of my family and friends about him. He is always available, should you need him. I look forward to having him as my primary women's health doctor forever. I was just there this morning and he turned what is usually a dreaded appointment annually into a great day.
in Woburn |
I had a great experience with Dr Chun. I really appreciate how he took the time to get to know me and my health concerns.He is very understanding and very caring. I felt very welcomed by his staff. Had a great experience with Dr Chun.
Have you seen Dr. Byungyol Chun, MD?

Compare Dr. Chun

• Breast Cancer
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Coagulation Disorders in Pregnancy
  • Hemophilia B
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • High-Risk Hypertension
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Cramps
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Primary Osteoporosis
  • Sebaceous Cysts
  • Senile Osteoporosis
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Stage 4 Endometriosis
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Trichomoniasis
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Tract Cancer
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Uterine Cancer

• da Vinci® Hysterectomy
  • da Vinci® Myomectomy
  • da Vinci® Surgery for Endometriosis
  • Destruction of Vaginal Lesion
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thermachoice® Ablation
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Hysterectomy
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.