Dr. Byron Dean, DO

Dr. Byron Dean, DO

Family Medicine | Male

DEAN MEDICAL INC 1129 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland, FL 33805 Get Directions

Dr. Byron Dean, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lakeland, FL. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Dean is affiliated with Bartow Regional Medical Center, Lakeland Regional Medical Center and Florida Hospital Orlando.

Dr. Dean's Experience

See how Dr. Dean's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dean

Dr. Dean accepts 45 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Dean has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dean's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dean to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Dean's Performance
in Lakeland, FL |
My husband and I have been patients with Dr. Dean since 2006! He is truly the best Doctor we've ever seen, he truly cares for his patiences an always takes the time to listen to what's wrong, if you need 15 minutes or 30 minutes, that's what he'll give you. We have referred family and friends to him, and we would never go to any other Doctor, he is truly the best in the Lakeland area. Thank Dr. Dean for always being there for our family. They don't make them like him anymore!!!!
in Lakeland, FL |
I have been a patient of Dean Medical since 4/2016. I have never been seen by Dr. Dean. He is no longer at the Lakeland Hills location. I do not know where his office located. It would have been nice to inform your patients when the office moved. His Nurses are wonderful. They are the only reason I have continued as a patient of Dean Medical.
in Lakeland FL |
I have been trying to reach your office for over a week. I have sent several faxes. I need a prescription filled that I have been out of for over 2 weeks. Please have someone contact me ASAP. Lori McIntosh
in Orlando, FL |
Please forward this to your manager. I am a faculty at American College for Medical careers and I have a student in Health Information Technology who needs a site for 160 hours of externship/practicum. I would like to know if you would be so kind as to allow her to do that in your facility. Our students have the skills to pursue entry-level careers in a variety of healthcare settings. All tasks as assigned will be provided free of charge in exchange for giving them the opportunity. Thanks.
in Lakeland, FL |
My experience with his staff an Dr Dean after my liver transplant with his nurse coming to my house an having to wait almost two weeks later to get a response an to have the dr tell me I have to get referral for pain an promise a phone call the next day an a week later get a letter saying I'm sorry I can't be ur Doctor cause I was uncompiant an he can't be my dr .Wow .I never said anything wrong to anyone or done anything but ask about my medicine .Plus he was my dr when I was on hospice
Lakeland, FL |
OMG I LOVE Dr. Dean AND his staff they are all great and his office dont feels like office its like home. I have been a patient of his when he worked a different office and I found him a few years ago in his own office and been with him ever since. i know him and his office manager sharon have been through hell over the years but they keep on going. even when my insurance tried to switch me I did not wont to. Sharon helped me so i could tkeep seeing him. They go an extra mile for us!
Jermyn, PA |
My family and I love Dr. Dean. He's a very sweet and caring doctor. It's hard to find a doctor who care about your life as well as your health.
Plant City, FL |
This is the WORST place to go! Dr.Dean is the SWEETEST doctor but his office manager sharon is absolutely RUDE and FAKE! He barley sees his patients anymore a ARNP is now seeing us this place is going down because of the rude lady that runs it i feel bad for dr.dean the place is FAKE besides him. He needs better management!
Have you seen Dr. Byron Dean, DO?
Are you Dr. Dean?

Compare Dr. Dean

Dr. Dean's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Dean has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dean's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2002

Southern Illinois University-Carbondale

Graduated in 1998

Florida Hospital East Orlando

Completed in 2009

Florida Hospital East Orlando

Completed in 2005

Dr. Dean does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dean and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage