Dr. Burton Sanders, MD

Dr. Burton Sanders, MD

Family Medicine  |
36 reviews

Dr. Burton Sanders, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Brentwood, TN. He is 62 years old. Dr. Sanders is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center....See Less

Learn about Dr. Sanders

Sterling Primary Care is dedicated to providing you and your family with the best medical care available. Our goal is to consistently provide outstanding healthcare expertise and service to every patient. We are committed to our patients by addressing their specific healthcare needs, community health concerns, and following through with specific and general preventive measures to maintain the health and well-being of our patients and the community.

Video

Dr. Sanders' Experience

Dr. Sanders' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of California - Irvine Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of California - Irvine Medical Center

Dr. Sanders has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sanders does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sanders and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sanders' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sanders to family and friends
Dr. Sanders' Performance
Nashville, TN |
Personable and knowledgeable doctor. Efficient office operations. Minimal waiting. Enough said.
in Hermitage, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Sanders for more than 20 years. I rarely have to wait more than a few minutes in the waiting area. The entire staff in his office is very friendly and professional. Dr. Sanders always takes time to listen to any concerns I have and I trust his judgement in my treatment and care. He is very patient and willing to explain your options in detail and in ways that you are sure to understand. I would highly recommend him as a primary physician.
in Nashville, TN |
The best of the best. You are NOT treated like a number; you are not treated like a fool. Unlike many docs who finish your sentences for you and then tell you what to do, Burt is a great listener who understands that each patient (while perhaps having a problem common to others) is an individual and should be treated with an individual care plan. He is simply in a class by himself.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Sanders has been my Physician for the past 18 years, He listens to your concerns and administer the best care possible. He offers suggestions and options for your healthcare, and allows the patient to stay in control in decisions that is best for you. He explains health related questions so that you understand and most times until he feels you understand. You never leave his office wondering "what just happened". I highly recommend Dr. Sanders to anyone!
Nashville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Sanders longer than many marriages last. He's a wonderful physician and genuinely cares about his patients. I highly recommend him as a Primary Care Physician.
in Hendersonville, TN |
I have been with Dr. Sanders for over 20 years. He is through, very caring about his patients, stays up to date on all current and previous medical conditions, and will refer out to a specialist in a timely manner when indicated. He is very friendly, compassionate, and a very competent healthcare provider. I am a Registered Nurse, and have worked with many primary care providers, and have found Dr. Sanders to be one of the best in his treatment regimen. I HIGHLY recommend him to new patients.
in Brentwood, TN |
The best.
Nashville, TN |
I have recommended Dr. Sanders and his staff to others in the past, I would still do so, with no hesitation.
in Nashville, TN |
Twenty plus years of excellent care from Dr. Sanders. Always met my medical needs and a great Dr. And human being who actually cares for his patients. Very thorough in his diagnosis and quickly finds your medical needs.
in Hendersonville, TN |
Very concern and professional doctor. He listens and truly concerns for all my problems and gives professional attention to my needs. I highly recommend doctor Burton sanders.
Franklin, TN |
Dr. Sanders is a professional, responsive and personable physician with one goal in mind. My health. I highly recommend Dr. Sanders for primary care in family medicine.
Brentwood TN |
This is a great practice, with friendly people and doctors who are caring and professional.
Brentwood, TN |
Dr has been my dr for over 25 years none better. Rc
in Brentwood, TN |
After moving to TN from California we were hoping to find a great PCP to replace the one we had in CA. We found him! Caring and takes time for his patients.
in Franklin, TN |
I changed my dr after 12 yrs of going to her and went to Dr Sanders and it was by far the absolute best experience I have ever had with a dr and his team. Very caring, compassionate and thorough on his evaluation of my health. If you don't believe me just read the rest of his reviews
Have you seen Dr. Burton Sanders, MD?
Are you Dr. Sanders?

Visit Dr. Sanders

Dr. Sanders accepts 32 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
  • Alliant Health Plans
  • American General
  • American International Group (AIG)
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Card
    Flexcare
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna HMO
  • Community Health Network
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA