Dr. Burton Sanders, MD

Dr. Burton Sanders, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Burton Sanders, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 63 years old. Dr. Sanders is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center and Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Sanders

Sterling Primary Care is dedicated to providing you and your family with the best medical care available. Our goal is to consistently provide outstanding healthcare expertise and service to every patient. We are committed to our patients by addressing their specific healthcare needs, community health concerns, and following through with specific and general preventive measures to maintain the health and well-being of our patients and the community.

Video

Dr. Sanders' Experience

Dr. Sanders' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of California - Irvine Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of California - Irvine Medical Center

Dr. Sanders has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sanders does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sanders and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sanders' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sanders to family and friends
Dr. Sanders' Performance
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Sanders has been my personal family doctor for many years. I am thoroughly satisfied with his service and highly recommend him.
Franklin, TN |
Dr. Sanders saw me Friday and by Saturday I was already feeling so much better. He took the time to explain everything to me and to think through my diagnosis. Would recommend him to anyone (as long as he's taking new patients, the website says he is, the office says he isn't ;) ).
in Brentwood, TN |
Dr. Sanders truly is a great physician. He is personable, considerate, professional, competent, and interested in you as a patient but also as a person. He is conservative in his approach to taking care of patients and does great follow up with each person. Higly recommend Dr. Sanders and his team for your primary care needs.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Sanders has been my primary care physician for about 20 years. I count on huim because I can count on him: he figures out what's wrong when something is wrong; he fixes it himself when that's the best course; he sends me to excellent specialists when that's the best course. I am up to date on all my preventive care thanks to Dr. Sanders. He's also just a really nice, good guy who one is likely to find quite congenial, concerned, and interested. If you can get on his patient roster-do it!
in Brentwood, TN |
He really takes the time to explain everything from symptoms to diagnosis and then the necessary steps to be taken with the correct medication as needed. Or alternative to recommend an appropriate Diagnostic Physician when needed.
in Nashville, TN, |
Twenty plus years being a patient of Dr. Sanders! Any patient will receive excellent care from Dr. Sanders and his staff. You will always get referrals to many doctors who are among the best in their specialty. Not only great care but Dr. Sanders cares about his patients which is sometimes hard to find in today's medical fields. My highest recommendation for Dr. Sanders and his staff.
in Nashville, TN |
Outstanding customer service. Everyone that I came into contact with were both friendly and courteous. Dr. Sander's entire staff from the moment that I entered the office was helpful. Dr. Sanders always explains everything to me in non-doctor talk so that I can understand what is going on with my health. There is definitely a professional work environment but it is also a friendly and welcoming office area.
in Hendersonville, TN |
I am so blessed to have Dr. Sanders as my MD; he's very through kind and polite and concerned of his patients. He run a nice clean facility AND his whole staff is wonderful from the front desk with Debbie to the back offices with him.....ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL.. I definitely recommend Dr. Sanders for your health care needs. Wonderful Man.
in Antioch |
I have been a patient of Dr. Sanders for 20+ years. He and his staff are awesome. He is very professional, caring, thorough, he listens, and explains and I've never doubted any treatment plan that he has prescribed for me. Having working in the medical field myself for 23 years these are qualities that always practiced. I would and have referred family and friends to Dr Sanders.
in Hendersonville, TN |
My wife and I are long time patients of Dr. Sanders. He explains things in every day language as much as possible until you understand. He truly cares about his patients.
in Joelton, TN |
Dr Burton Sanders has been my husband's and my PCP for over 20 years. I am fortunate to be above average in health, but did contract a major disease 16 years ago which Dr Sanders got me through remarkedly well. He treats my minor complaints and occasional illnesses very thoroughly and efficiently. I have referred my grown children to him and would not hesitate to refer anyone to him. He's a very friendly, personable doctor who spends plenty of time listening to his patients
in Brentwood, TN |
I've known Dr. Sanders for a while now, but he just became my primary physician. You'd be hard pressed to find a more thoughtful, caring doctor. His demeanor is relaxed, but he is very detailed and on point. He spent the appropriate amount of time with me, while moving between several other patients. His staff was welcoming and efficient. As I was checking out, the couple in front of me commented "I love coming here...they are always so good to me".
Nashville, TN |
Takes the time to answer all questions, regardless of how small they may be. I have referred 3 friends to Dr Sanders and all 3 are very happy with his entire practice.
Nashville, TN |
Personable and knowledgeable doctor. Efficient office operations. Minimal waiting. Enough said.
in Hermitage, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Sanders for more than 20 years. I rarely have to wait more than a few minutes in the waiting area. The entire staff in his office is very friendly and professional. Dr. Sanders always takes time to listen to any concerns I have and I trust his judgement in my treatment and care. He is very patient and willing to explain your options in detail and in ways that you are sure to understand. I would highly recommend him as a primary physician.
in Nashville, TN |
The best of the best. You are NOT treated like a number; you are not treated like a fool. Unlike many docs who finish your sentences for you and then tell you what to do, Burt is a great listener who understands that each patient (while perhaps having a problem common to others) is an individual and should be treated with an individual care plan. He is simply in a class by himself.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Sanders has been my Physician for the past 18 years, He listens to your concerns and administer the best care possible. He offers suggestions and options for your healthcare, and allows the patient to stay in control in decisions that is best for you. He explains health related questions so that you understand and most times until he feels you understand. You never leave his office wondering "what just happened". I highly recommend Dr. Sanders to anyone!
Nashville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Sanders longer than many marriages last. He's a wonderful physician and genuinely cares about his patients. I highly recommend him as a Primary Care Physician.
in Hendersonville, TN |
I have been with Dr. Sanders for over 20 years. He is through, very caring about his patients, stays up to date on all current and previous medical conditions, and will refer out to a specialist in a timely manner when indicated. He is very friendly, compassionate, and a very competent healthcare provider. I am a Registered Nurse, and have worked with many primary care providers, and have found Dr. Sanders to be one of the best in his treatment regimen. I HIGHLY recommend him to new patients.
The best.
Nashville, TN |
I have recommended Dr. Sanders and his staff to others in the past, I would still do so, with no hesitation.
in Hendersonville, TN |
Very concern and professional doctor. He listens and truly concerns for all my problems and gives professional attention to my needs. I highly recommend doctor Burton sanders.
Franklin, TN |
Dr. Sanders is a professional, responsive and personable physician with one goal in mind. My health. I highly recommend Dr. Sanders for primary care in family medicine.
Brentwood TN |
This is a great practice, with friendly people and doctors who are caring and professional.
Brentwood, TN |
Dr has been my dr for over 25 years none better. Rc
in Brentwood, TN |
After moving to TN from California we were hoping to find a great PCP to replace the one we had in CA. We found him! Caring and takes time for his patients.
in Franklin, TN |
I changed my dr after 12 yrs of going to her and went to Dr Sanders and it was by far the absolute best experience I have ever had with a dr and his team. Very caring, compassionate and thorough on his evaluation of my health. If you don't believe me just read the rest of his reviews
Have you seen Dr. Burton Sanders, MD?
Are you Dr. Sanders?

Visit Dr. Sanders

Dr. Sanders accepts 32 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
  • Alliant Health Plans
  • American General
  • American International Group (AIG)
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Card
    Flexcare
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna HMO
  • Community Health Network
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA