Child & Adolescent Psychiatry  |
Dr. Bryon Evans, MD
Dr. Bryon Evans, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Evans is affiliated with Southern Regional Medical Center.

Psychiatric Consultants Atlanta

990 Hammond Dr Ste 525

Atlanta, GA 30328

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Evans

Dr. Evans' Experience

Dr. Evans' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Evans does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

• Family Psychotherapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Univ Of Nc Chapel Hill Sch Of Med
  • Emory University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Ma Genl Hosp/McLean Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Evans has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Evans has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Evans does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Evans and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Evans' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Evans to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Evans' Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Evans has been my Dr for the pass 2 years. He is an exceptional Psychiatrist! Tracy Evans his practice manager and wife is highly professional and kind. It amazes me that someone will leave a bad review about her. Tracy is wonderful. She has a tough job when dealing with rude people at times. Keeping structure and following procedures doesn't make a person unprofessional. I will always take up for them they are outstanding people. My life has been enriched from finding this practice.
in Lawrenceville |
I've been in therapy for 38 years and only a few years with him. I consider him one of the top 5 psychiatrist I've had the pleasure to know. He's competent, respectable and skillfully acute in helping me fine tune 'myself'. I'm grateful for his help.
Powder Springs, GA |
I am so thankful Dr Evans' wife was unprofessional and beyond rude to me over the phone prior to our daughter's first appointment, she saved me from a lot of headaches. Needless to say, I cancelled the appointment. Although she is not the physician here, her interpersonal skills unfortunately do make a big difference in patient satisfaction and she negatively impacts the image of her husband's practice.
Atlanta, GA |
I cannot say enough about how much this wonderful doctor has helped my family and I. He went above and beyond what's expected to help us out of the most difficult times in our lives. He's ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!!!! As long as we need his services, we will never go elsewhere. You will love him!!! I read some of the bad things about what people said about his staff, but we have never had one bad experience. His staff is helpful and professional. Thank you, Dr. Evans!!!!! We love you!!!
Atlanta, GA |
We love Dr. Evans. Compassionate and kind to my 10 year old daughter. Very helpful and responsive. Staff wonderful and courteous.
Atlanta, GA |
Love Dr. Evans! Best I've seen.
Atlanta, GA |
Awesome doc and wonderful staff. Very professional and friendly.
in Atlanta, GA |
Great Doctor and environment in the office. The staff is impeccable. Love the smiles and encouragement we get there. By all means if you need some help reach out to them. My daughter is doing excellent now. Life is GOOD!
in Atlanta, GA |
OMG this man is the BEST Psychiatrist. His knowledge saved my life. Depression is very real. My quality of life now is magnificent. It's been 5 years now. The practice manager Tracy Evans is kind, accommodating and has helped me so much. Lizbeth the admin medical assistant is extremely polite. This staff has so much class & professionalism. The new office is upscale and very relaxing. You will not find a better place to get treatment.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Evans is seriously the best Psychiatrist you will ever find. Tracy Evans his wife and practice manager is a ray of sunshine. I absolutely love talking to her before my appointments. She's always smiling and making me laugh. Her encouraging words have been much needed. She's awesome! I'm leaving this review for many reasons. Most of all I'm so tired of the bad reviews that only females have left because they are haters. Be an adult pay the fees that you owe and stop trying to bash Tracy.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Evans is the best psychiatrist I've ever been to. Tracy Evans is a wonderful office manager. She is so kind and helpful. The hate that some people are putting on here about her is crazy. Tracy adds structure and a professionalism that I very much appreciate. This office has helped my family so much. Great success to you!
in Atlanta |
Dr. Evans Is very professional & my children have seen him for years. I have absolutely loved working with his office staff UNTIL his wife came onboard as office manager. She is the rudest & most unprofessional person in that office. All she cared about was reinforcing she was his wife. She was argumentative about paying no show fees even though I had proof of calling 24 hrs ahead. Her customer service skills are deplorable and she needs to be careful about how she treats his loyal patients.
in Atlanta, GA |
I love Dr. Evans forever. I'm grateful to Tracy Evans for all the help in getting my son in. Dr. Evans comes highly recommended. Tracy listened to me and was so caring and accommodating. After our appointment, I now finally feel that my son is getting the help he desperately needed. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Evans is terrific. His practice manager Tracy Evans is fabulous. She is beautiful inside and out. Let me tell you why. When I lost my job and insurance this incredible soul worked out a payment arrangement so that I would never miss an appointment. She has encouraged me, given great advice and hugs. With the help of Dr. Evans and Tracy I feel wonderful and start a new job next week.
in Atlanta, GA |
I just read that last comment and I was actually being seen on the same day. People are such liars. The office staff is very gracious. The only reason I've ever seen a person get upset is when they have to pay a no-show or less than 24hr cancellation fee. It's called taking responsibility. That whole office ROCKS! The bad comments are from haters! The office staff & Dr. Evans are AMAZING!
in Atlanta, GA |
The receptionist is really rude. Shes on a power trip. I hate having to deal with her. Dr. Evans is cool though.
in Roswell, GA |
The customer service is so poor it borders on dangerous
in ATLANTA |
Awesome doctor!!!! The best!!!
in Norcross, GA |
I have depression and anxiety. I highly respect Dr. Evans. He has a great demeanor, very easy going, but professional and definitely knows his stuff. He made me feel at ease once I met him. I'm recommending him to my sister. No complaints with his staff. They are always helpful when I call. Office is very modern, clean and very nice.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Evans is the best! I've been seeing him for over 10 years. He's accommodating and compassionate. I love his new office! I read the negative reviews and they are so wrong! He is wonderful and Tracy is so nice. You will always get patients who complain when they don't get their way. They only want their meds without having to attend appointments or paying their co-pays. The ones who make the most fuss are usually the most problematic. I've seen Dr. Evans for over 10 years and he's the best
in Alpharetta |
I called lots of psychiatrists offices that could not get my daughter seen. I was having a tough time with her. Her father & I were at our wits end. I called the office of Dr. Evans & spoke with Tracy. She was a God send. After listening to my situation she was willing to fit my daughter into the Dr's full schedule. We've been seeing Dr. Evans for a year now. He is outstanding. My daughter is happy, doing well in school & now a joy to be around.
Tarpon Springs, FL |
Dr. Evans is an excellent dr! He is very caring, compassionate, and a great listener. He addresses my mental health and refill my prescription in a timely matter. Wish there are more like him. He front desk staff has a very demanding job in dealing with rude people sometimes. Overall I find her professional. Recommended this practice highly!!
in atlanta, ga |
Impressed with Dr Evans and his terrific office manager Tracy Evans. My care has been GREAT. Many thanks to Psychiatric Consultants of Atlanta for showing kindness, incredible knowledge and my continued care.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Evans is an awesome psychiatrist! He's office is beautiful & relaxing. Mrs. Tracy Evans his practice manager is a great asset to the practice. She is very personable and knowledgeable. It has been a blessing to discuss my personal issues with her as well. I know I'm in the best hands. Thank you!
Morrow, GA |
Dr. Evans seems okay, but it's hard to recommend him because of his front office. You cannot call, only leave a msg and hope they call back. I left msgs for over a week and ran out of my RX due to not being called back! At the next appt, I was treated the rudest I've ever been..I guess because I had complained! It was unbelievable! They will overcharge you on your co-pay too! I will be talking to my insurance company about them! Horrible! Don't go there!
I urge anyone with anxiety to look elsewhere. Dr Evans' staff (his wife or "Mrs. Dr. Evans" as she likes to remind you when you question her) is toxic. She is very difficult to deal with if you have anxiety. She is dismissive, rude, condescending, and very unprofessional. Whenever I have to sort an issue out with her, I leave feeling more anxious than when I came. My last encounter with her left me with a 2 hour long panic attack. She is toxic. Dr Evans is great, but she ruins the practice.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Evans was not interested in seeing our sons medical records or seeing any feedback or assessments from our child's psychologist. His wife canceled our appointment and is as patients days before we were due to have his medication refilled because she was upset we wanted Dr. Evans to receive the information from the psychologist.
in Atlanta, GA |
I love Dr. Evans but like a couple of others on here have said his wait times in the past at least, have been astronomical and his staff is extremely disorganized and hard to get in touch with. To top that off he recently moved to a new location which is further for me and much harder for most to get to due to the amount of traffic there at the top of the perimeter. This is especially true when he's only available 3 afternoons a week. This is a shame because again, I think he's a great doctor.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Evans is the absolute best!!! He is a wonderful psychiatrist. He is caring, compassionate and has helped my family in more than one crisis. I've been his patient for over 8 years. I've waited no longer than 15 minutes for my scheduled appointments. He has always been courteous and kind. He has a great knowledge of his field. I would recommend him to anyone. I've read the other review and Dr. Evans only moved his office twice in the last seven years. We love him!
Marietta, GA |
One of the best psychiatrist I've met. We love him.
in Morrow, Ga |
I was looking for the perfect psychiatrist for my son because I could not find the best fit for him before I found Dr. Evans! He is simply amazing, and I thought I would never find someone so perfect for my son. He has done an amazing job!
in Smyrna, GA |
Great Doctor! I enjoyed the efficient and friendly staff at this practice.
in Atlanta, ga |
His office is too busy to speak directly to patients, so they use an answering service. I spend too little time interacting with him in his office. He's spread so thin that the Tucker office is only open Mondays and Wednesdays from 9-4 with lunch btw 1200-1300. Filling prescriptions takes forever, and it's like pulling teeth. He is very compassionate, however. He listens well. There's just not enough time to see him.
Have you seen Dr. Bryon Evans, MD?
Are you Dr. Evans?