Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD

Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bountiful, UT and has been practicing for 6 years. He specializes in family medicine, sports medicine, and more.Read his story

Cope Family Medicine

• Sat: 9:00am - 1:00pm

Insurance accepted

Molina Healthcare
Molina

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Peterson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Peterson's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nausea
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. Bryce Peterson enjoys the broad spectrum of family medicine: caring for newborns, those on hospice, and everyone in between. After obtaining his medical degree from Ohio State University, he completed a residency locally at McKay Dee Hospital. As...

• Hospice Care

20.512820512820515%

Dr. Peterson?
Dr. Peterson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD
Excellent 6 month diabetes check up. We covered all the results from my blood work. We had a good discussion of the medications he has prescribed and he made a couple of changes based on my feedback.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Peterson since his father retired from family practice. I went to see him for a refferal to a specialist with a serious medical condition that I was diagnosed with. He reviewed films I had done by other doctors. He listened to me and showed compassion by asking how I was doing with it all. Also asked question and gave me a description of what my condition was doing. He asked, if there was anything else that he could do for me. It's nice to have a doctor that cares. I don't mind the wait time. Quality of care is what matters!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD?
Always kind and listens to my woes. Very professional. You can trust what he tells you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD?
Dr. Peterson took the time to listen to me. Instead of just telling me what he found, he actually explained it and helped me understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD?
Always takes the time to evaluate my health needs thoroughly. He has a great sense of humor too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD?
I wasn't comfortable around this guy at all. Very awkward experience for a Dr. appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD?
I would not recommend Dr. Peterson to anyone. He has the worst bedside manner I have ever come across. He treated me like a was a bother because of the complexity of my heath care. Asking me several time to go back to my prior PCP. I am a person with hearing impairment at my first visit with him he asked me to remove my hearing aid because it was ringing and he could not concentrate. I left more than one appointment with him very upset.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD?
Dr. Bryce Peterson is one of the most thorough, kind, personable, and effective physician I have ever encountered. I give my full recommendation to have him as a primary provider. He takes his time with you and you feel being listened and taken care of. Thank you Dr. Peterson for being amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD?
Laptop comes first. LONG LONG wait time to see a doctor in a hurry to spend as little time as possible with a patient while mostly interacting with his laptop only to be 'running out if time's andWE 'can discuss whatever's on your next appointment... TELL ME ITS NIT ALL ABOUT JUST THE MONEY???
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD?
Bryce maybe ok as a doctor but I found him to not be as thorough at times as he should have been. The biggest problem is the negative attitude the staff shows toward patients needs for drug refills coupled with the arrogant and high handed manner they use toward pharmacies. That clinic is despised by way too many pharmacists.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD?
Doctor ????? Peterson is a fine guy when he gives you his full attention! But sometimes he is distracted by what I'm not sure ?? could be another patient. But l would highly recommend him. He a great guy and would like him very much. The last visit was very successful. Go see him, you won't be sorry ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD?
May son with autism had a physical with him. He sat behind his laptop the whole time and never gave him eye contact. All he told him that he didn't like him being on ADHD medicine which is prescribed by an autism expert. . This was his first physical as an adult and it lasted just a few minutes. When I asked him about his experience with individuals with autism he responded that he knew nothing about autism and had zero experience. REALLY? 1 out of 41 individuals in Utah have autism!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD?
Excellent physician. Listens very well and provides educated opinions and knowledgeable information. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD?
Professional, friendly, and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD?
Honestly, the people leaving 1 star went to a different Bryce Peterson than I did. Due to switching insurance companies for work and not seeking a second opinion, he was the 3rd doctor I went to for a back injury. He immediately noticed my foot drop that the other doctors missed and got me a referral to an orthopedic surgeon immediately. he kept my paralysis from getting worse. On other visits he has caught things others have missed and always been concerned about my overall quality of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD?
I have been very happy and recommended Dr Peterson to lots of friends and family. He is very knowledgeable and listens to me Pays attention to the details and offered me several plans of how to find out what was going on. And when I've take. My kids he's handled them so well. We couldn't be happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD?
Dr. Bryce Peterson is an excellent, caring physician I taught him in school and was very impressed with him then. Now I am proud to say he is my Primary Care Physician!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD?
After being a patient of Dr. Dennis R. Peterson for 37 years we were put off by his son Bryce. Dr. Bryce refused to address a serious medical condition my husband has suffered with for over 40 yrs. He flat out said that he wasn't his dad & he refused to treat my husband the way his dad had. Alarming. We found him arrogant, unwilling, non empathetic, lack of knowledge, prescribed my husband a double pneumonia shot that should have only been given once per year, then incorrectly documented it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD?
Dr. Bryce Peterson is completely opposite of his amazing father Dr. Dennis Peterson. Bryce shows no empathy. Is arrogant, aloof, cocky, far from humble & definitely not personable. Not knowledgeable. He doesn't even know what Ophthalmologic Neosporin is for eye infections. Not willing to figure out what would help conditions. Lacking in expertise in areas he won't research. Referred to outside care professionals. Rude & said he doesn't practice like his father. Never recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD?
He reminds me of his dad, Dr. Dennis Peterson. I like that he is sincere, honest, and conscientious. He seems humble and personable. He's knowledgeable and seems very aware of medications and conditions that could help me. I have complete confidence in him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Peterson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Peterson?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Peterson treats patients.

Lakeview Hospital