Dr. Bryce Gilman, DO

Dr. Bryce Gilman, DO

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Bryce Gilman, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Spokane Valley, WA. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Gilman is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Children's Hospital and Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center.

Gilman & Curalli DO, PS

1414 N Vercler Rd Ste 4

Spokane Valley, WA 99216

Learn about Dr. Gilman

Dr. Gilman's Experience

Dr. Gilman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Gilman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gilman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gilman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Gilman is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Gilman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gilman to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Gilman's Performance
Post Falls, ID |
I am very sorry to say that this office is acting in an unlawful manner. If you request an appointment through their patient portal, the office will assign you a time that you may or may not see, at a time that may or may not work for you. With ABSOLUTELY NO CONFIRMATION on your part as the patient, the office will obligate you to that time and then try to BILL A $40 NO SHOW fee if you are not there! The simplest form of contract law requires MUTUAL AGREEMENT, verbal or written. NOT HERE!
Chicago, IL |
I was a new patient and just wanted to go in for a wellness visit/check up. I had not been to the doctor in about 3 years. They asked ME if I though I needed any test done. I didn't think so, but I'm no doctor. I knew that an annual wellness/check up visit is covered by my insurance. What I didn't know was that if they do not do any test or anything I will be charged for the visit. So now I am stuck with a $120 bill for a pointless doctor visit. Great first impression! Needless to say I am now l
in Tahuya, WA |
Dr. Gilman has been my primary care physician for many years. I have moved out of the area and really miss his caring and understanding approach. The ease of getting in when I needed it was something that I didn't realize was unique, knowing with just a phone call I could be seen the same day. He made many suggestions that have helped my health in many areas. I would highly recommend him and have set the bar high in my new location. After over a year I am still looking.
in Spokane Valley |
Dr. Gilman is amazing, he genuinely cares about his patients and work hard to work with you and with your individual need. For me he has been really supportive of my opposition to antibiotics and has worked with me to find other solutions so that going on an antibiotic is the last resort. He listens to his patients and isn't afraid of having the hard conversations. One of the best doctors I've seen!
Have you seen Dr. Bryce Gilman, DO?
Are you Dr. Gilman?