Dr. Bryan Wasson, DO

Internal Medicine | Male

Bridlewood Family Healthcare PA 3400 Long Prairie Rd Ste 200 Flower Mound, TX 75022 Get Directions
Dr. Bryan Wasson, DO
My mission is to provide high quality and compassionate care.

Dr. Wasson's Care Philosophy

At Bridlewood Family Healthcare, we strive to provide the highest quality care in a warm and caring environment. We are affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center and can support every patient needs.

Dr. Wasson's Experience

See how Dr. Wasson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wasson

Dr. Wasson accepts 22 insurance carriers

Dr. Wasson is now accepting new patients
Bridlewood Family Healthcare PA3400 Long Prairie Rd Ste 200
Flower Mound, TX 75022
(972) 899-6300Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Wasson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wasson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wasson to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Wasson's Performance
in denton Texas |
He cares about you. He never turns u away. I highly recommend him. My whole family uses him
in Coppell, TX |
Wonderful bedside manor. He focuses on your issues, looking for symptoms and focusing on results.
in Coppell, TX |
Dr. Wasson has been my doctor for about 15 years and I couldn't be happier with him. He's a great doctor who takes the time to explain the medical conditions in a way I can understand, explains medication, and does follow-up. On top of all that, he's just a thoughtful and caring person - a great quality for a doc. One weekend, I invited him to bring his son to our property - a really good way to get to know someone. And, he was just the same thoughtful person!
in Prosper, TX |
Since I moved to Texas (2005) Dr Wasson have taken great care of me. January 2014, he made a call to my house around 11:30 PM, and that call saved my life. He told me that I needed to get to a hospital because my blood sugar level was over 700. How many doctors would have done that? It is to my understanding that he has moved on and is no longer at this office but my wife and I will miss him dearly. Where ever you are Dr. Wasson, God Bless you, hope to see you again some day my friend.
in Coppell, TX |
I made an appointment for a well woman exam and instead he never looked at the paperwork but gave me two unnecessary tests (which I had to pay extra for). He then prescribed a stain for me but then I got a call from a pharmacy 45 minutes away. I called and left a message for his assistant and never got a return phone call and the pharmacy never received the updated prescription. These people are very incompetent and I would never go there again.
Have you seen Dr. Bryan Wasson, DO?
Are you Dr. Wasson?

Compare Dr. Wasson

Dr. Wasson says...

My mission is to provide high quality and compassionate care.

Dr. Wasson's Care Philosophy

At Bridlewood Family Healthcare, we strive to provide the highest quality care in a warm and caring environment. We are affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center and can support every patient needs.

Dr. Wasson says...

I have expertise in management of Diabetes, Hypertension, Metabolic Syndrome, Dyslipidemia, Osteoporosis, Concussion, Heart disease, vascular disease, Asthma, common colds, flu, ear infections,

Dr. Wasson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Wasson has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wasson's Board Certifications

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Depression
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol

UNIV NORTH TX HLTH SCI CTR COLL OF OSTEO MED

Graduated in 1987

Oklahoma State University

Dr. Wasson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wasson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wasson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wasson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.