Dr. Bryan Turner, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Bryan Turner, MD
Dr. Bryan Turner, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Murray, UT. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

Dr. Turner's Care Philosophy

I believe the health of the patient is paramount. We approach wellness by removing the roadblocks in the body and replace them with building blocks so that the body can heal itself. Experience a better quality of life daily, so that you embrace each morning with energy and enthusiasm. We have many modalities which can enhance all aspects of your life as it truly is a mind/body connection.

Dr. Turner's Experience

See how Dr. Turner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Turner

Dr. Turner accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Turner is now accepting new patients

Dr. Turner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Turner to family and friends
    3.5
    Dr. Turner's Performance
      GOOD
    in Draper, Utah |
    Dr. Turner nearly cost me my life. He had been telling me my blood results showed I was not anemic. We had discussed the possibility I might be anemic because of some other medical issues I was having. He told me for 4 years my blood results said I was not anemic. I changed Doctors a few months ago. I went and picked up my records from Dr. Turner's office. When my new Dr. looked at them, she said, you are so anemic, and have been for years. Dr. Turner cannot read a basic CBC. I would not ever
    in SLC, UT |
    I would be very careful about having Dr. Bryan Turner as your medical doctor. He had been telling me for several years I was not anemic. We had this discussion about anemia every year when I went in for my physical, because I have uterine fibroids, which can cause anemia. He knew my concern about anemia. He would tell me every year when I had my blood work done that I was not anemic. In January of 2015, I changed doctors. I got my records from Dr. Turner's office and had took them to my ne
    Have you seen Dr. Bryan Turner, MD?
    Are you Dr. Turner?

Dr. Turner's Care Philosophy

Dr. Turner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Adrenal Gland Hypofunction

Primary Children's Med Ctr,
      Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr,
      Texas A&M University / Main Campus

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Turner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Turner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Turner does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Turner and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.