Dr. Bryan Troop, MD

Critical Care Surgery ·  Male · Age 67

Dr. Troop

Saint Johns Hyperbaric Treatment

11700 Studt Ave Saint Louis, MO 63141

Dr. Bryan Troop, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from Saint Louis University School Of Medicine in 1977 and specializes in critical care surgery and undersea & hyperbaric medicine.

Dr. Troop accepts

Dr. Troop accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Troop treats your condition or procedure

2.1

Dr. Troop?
Dr. Troop's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bryan Troop, MD
It is disappointing to hear of others' bad experience. I must say I have only good things to say about Dr. Troop and his colleagues and nurses sang his praises while I was under his care. I had an appendectomy at Mercy St. Louis in June 2017. Dr. Troop explained the procedure and options thoroughly to my family and me. He was diligent in following up each morning while I was at the hospital. I had to return later for an infection and Dr. Troop continued to provide excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Troop, MD?
Needed surgery to remove a cyst/abscess. Doctor was okay at first but a day after the surgery he was rude, never answered the questions I asked appropriately, walked out of the room when I wanted my grandma (who used to be a nurse) to hear our conversation over the phone, and generally was impatient and cold. He insulted my grandma as he was walking out the door. My grandma's husband was the head of affairs at the hospital. Coworkers agree he was wrong in his actions and apologized for him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Troop, MD?
Worst bedside manner of any doc I've ever encountered! I was admitted to Mercy Hospital after being struck as a pedestrian by two cars. Luckily I only suffered a temporal bone fracture that resulted in a blocked ear. The doctor only spent 5 min with me and when I asked him about the blocked ear he only said, it could be permanent, and promptly left the room. Wouldn't explain anything about the fracture, why I have the blocked ear, or anything about recovery! Horrible, just horrible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Troop, MD?
I was in the hospital for four days with an acetabular fracture Pelvis and went to see Dr. Troop as a follow up a week later. He spent 5 minutes with me and kept asking the same questions over and over. I have to be on crutches for 8 weeks to let my fracture heal and my wrists are starting to swell due to my juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and the weight I am putting on them. I asked Dr. Troop for a temporary disabled parking permit and told me they were for handicap people only......
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Troop, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Troop?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Troop treats patients.