Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Bryan Sonntag, MD
Dr. Bryan Sonntag, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in South Jordan, UT. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Sonntag is affiliated with Ogden Regional Medical Center.

10382 S Jordan Gtwy Ste 100

South Jordan, UT 84095

Learn about Dr. Sonntag

Dr. Sonntag's Experience

Dr. Sonntag's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• TULANE UNIV SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Baylor College Of Med
  • Lehigh Valley Hospital
  • University Hi J a Burns School Med

Dr. Sonntag has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sonntag does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sonntag and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sonntag's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sonntag to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Sonntag's Performance
in Perry ut |
Dr. Sontag's experience and skill are unlike any doctor I have known. His professionalism and caring ways are unmatched. Along with his staff. I feel so lucky to be one of his patients.
in Sandy, UT |
Best doctor ever. I did research for breast augmentation for about a year and I am so happy with my decision. My whole experience was great and everyone was very professional and nice. Thank you ????
in Alta Loma California |
His work is above all others I had surgery several years ago my recovery time was very quick and painless. I plan on going back after 10-years and having a face life , liposuction and breast reduction
in Salt Lake, UT |
Amazing experience .. Dr. Sonntag is very professional, compassionate and has an eye for "design". Breast augmentation and lift - looks amazing. Thank you, best xms present yet..lol.. Gabriela M
Sandy, UT |
With deep gratitude and enthusiasm, I want to express a heartfelt thanks to Dr. Sonntag and his team! My wife had the Full Brow plastic facial surgery. Dr. Sonntag's work was masterful and impeccable.He is very kind and professional! We have been in awe since my wife's surgery in March 2016. There is a beauty, a resilience, and an elegance, to her facial features that we have not experienced in decades. My wife's look to me was an extraordinary improvement and accentuated her natural features.
in Glendale, AZ |
I'm completely satisfied with my decision to trust Dr Sonntag with my surgery. He is phenomenal! I made the trip from Arizona to Utah to have him do my surgery since he came highly recommended from my mom who had a tummy tuck, and mastopexy with implants done 10 years ago by Dr Sonntag and she looks fantastic. Im loving my results even only being 10 days post op. He is good at what he does.
in Medford, OR |
I don't know this doctor but wasn't fully satisfied with my treatment; I received the Venus Viva Laser treatment and was very disappointed in it's ability to get rid or discoloration and fine lines
Have you seen Dr. Bryan Sonntag, MD?
Are you Dr. Sonntag?