Dr. Bryan L. Reuss, MD

Dr. Bryan L. Reuss, MD

Sports Medicine | Male | 42 years old

The group was formed on the principles that comprehensive care of orthopaedic problems and other musculoskeletal disease can be delivered in a high quality, cost effective way while meeting the patient's needs. These goals are accomplished through an integrated staff with the professional skills necessary to provide the highest quality care to all of our patients.Read more

Dr. Reuss' Experience

See how Dr. Reuss' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Reuss

Dr. Reuss accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Reuss has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Reuss
Dr. Reuss' Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (46)
Winter Springs, FL |
The entire staff was caring and helpful. Dr. Reuss did a great job in explaining what was wrong and what needed to be done to fix the issues. The surgery went great and I couldn't recommend Dr. Ruess and his team enough.
We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Reuss. Thank you for sharing!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Reuss was highly recommended by a physician friend once my symptoms suggested further action. From the first pre-op visit with Dr. Reuss to the last post-op follow-up visit, he and his entire staff has shown compassion and professionalism throughout. Dr. Reuss and his P.A., Alicia Reiss care for you as a person and not just another case.
We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Reuss and his team. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it's always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.
in Winter Springs, FL |
In my opinion, Dr. Reuss along with his entire team is the best of the best. I underwent ACL reconstruction and I have been extremely impressed with the results and process as a whole. Dalmaris and Heather along with his other support staff are on point - extremely organized and responsive. Dr.Reuss has a very impressive reputation and I am grateful I was able to experience it first hand. Thank You to all of you on the team.
in Longwood, Fla. |
I had total knee replacement with Dr. Reuss 2 weeks ago. From the beginning to the end my experience was fantastic! His office staff at every level were so helpful and organized they have everything so well coordinated. What a great experience, and my recovery is moving along so fast. Thank you all for making my life so much nicer....
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Meridith. We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Reuss!
in Kissimmee, Fl |
Dr Reuss is warm, efficient, and skilled. He has given me the gift of mobility. I most grateful!
We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Reuss. Thank you, Mark!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Reuss is amazing. he is kind, caring, considerate, is detail oriented, has a never ending smile, and obviously takes his time with each patient because he did so with me. Dr. Reuss also conducted himself in a timely manner as I hardly had to wait. I have never met a doctor who has the compassion and understanding of Dr. Reuss. He has the most positive energy ever, is extremely pleasant, has a genuine demeanor, and his professional manner is unsurpassed. Please thank him for a job well done!
Thank you for sharing, Bradley!
in Ft Pierce, FL |
I was recommended to Dr.Reuss by my Primary Care Physician. I was impressed with Dr. Reuss from my first visit. His entire staff is friendly and efficient! I never have had to wait more than 5 minutes for my appointment and I appreciate that my time is valued! Dr. Reuss is energetic, friendly, and showed my surgery photos on a tablet in his office. I was happy to see what he did in the surgery. At the surgery center the nurses told me "Dr.Reuss usually runs ahead of schedule!" Great Doctor!!
Thank you for sharing, Cathy!
in Oviedo, FL |
My family has seen Dr Reuss on several occasions for multiple joint surgeries over a span of several years. We have all experienced nothing but professional service from all aspects of care from him and his staff. I have recommended him to several friends whom to my knowledge have had similar experiences. He is highly qualified and exceptionally skilled! We trust him with all of our orthopedic needs.
in Winter Garden, FL |
Dr. Reuss along with the entire staff at the Orlando Orthopaedic Center were friendly and professional. I was able to get an appointment very quickly upon injuring my knee and the testing, along with a second appointment to discuss the results was equally fast. The staff was efficient and always seemed to have a smile on their faces. The surgery was planned around my schedule and I was well informed of what to expect. Face time with Dr. Reuss did not feel rushed and I felt like his top priority!
We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dr. Reuss and our staff at your recent visit. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr Reuss is friendly, skilled and efficient. He listens to his patients.
Thank you, Kristin!
in Altamonte springs , FL |
Had multiple surgeries on my right knee over the years. Dr. Reuss actually took the time to explain to me what was going on and steps needed to get me back to work. Knee surgery went as expected and follow up care is outstanding. Recommended him to my father in law as well. Highly recommend him.
We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dr. Reuss. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!
in Winter Springs, Fl |
Dr. Reuss has a great personality. He makes you feel like you are the only person in his office. He takes the time to talk to you and explain what is happening or what needs to happen.
Thank you for sharing, John!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Reuss was, initially, suggested to me by my orthopedic surgeon at another orthopaedic clinic. Patient-Doctor respect is one thing. Surgeon-surgeon (same specialty) respect is something truly amazing and something that cannot be ignored. That was five years ago. Dr. Reuss impressed me so much, that I returned to him for a total shoulder replacement six weeks ago. He so impressed me in July that I jumped at the chanced to have the other shoulder replaced by him, 10 weeks later. He's that good!
We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dr. Reuss at your recent visit. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!
in winter springs fl |
Had knee surgeries and a knee replacement done. DR Reuss and his staff made all my procedures less stressful. 1 year has gone by since the knee replacement and it was one of the easiest decisions I had to make as Dr Reuss took time to explain the whole procedure. I'm not a big fan of hospitals and Dr Reuss said he could get me in and out in one day. Everyone I discussed it with couldn't believe this was possible.. To his word I was in and out in about 12 hrs. Thanks to all
We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Reuss. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it's always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.
in Longwood, FL |
After having surgery at a different group and after post op visits, I had suffered with pain and having to curtail many of my sports hobbies. I was referred by a friend to Dr. Reuss. He took the time to review my entire past records and administer a simple steroid injection with a detailed plan to do other procedures if necessary which was not needed. I highly recommend him in regard to my personal experience as well as knowing the success that others have had with surgical procedures
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Reuss!
Palm Coast, FL |
Outpatient hip surgery Jan 2015, went in with pain, left w/o pain, Surgical Center staff was excellent. All my needs were handled in a caring, professional manner.
in Daytona Beach, FL |
This was my first visit and he seems to be a very caring doctor to his patients. I though he did a good job of explaining my condition. I would go back to him and recommend my friends and family members to Dr. Reuss.
in Casselberry, FL |
Dr. Reuss is a wonderful, caring doctor & easy to talk to. I like the entire practice as someone always calls back the same day. Waiting is short. Everyone is very pleasant. Dr. Reuss is the best orthopedic surgeon as far as I am concerned & I trust him completely when it comes to my ortho issues.
Have you seen Dr. Bryan L. Reuss, MD?

Compare Dr. Reuss

Dr. Reuss' Care Philosophy

Dr. Reuss' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine

Dr. Reuss has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Reuss' Board Certifications

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Foot Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

University of Cincinnati / Main Campus

Completed in 2006

University of Kansas / Main Campus

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Reuss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reuss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine

• Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Partial Shoulder Replacement
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Reverse Total Shoulder and Total Shoulder Replacement
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.