Sports Medicine  |
Dr. Bryan Reuss, MD
Dr. Bryan Reuss, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Lake Mary, FL. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Reuss is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center.

766 N Sun Dr Ste 4000

Lake Mary, FL 32746

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Reuss

Dr. Reuss' Experience

Dr. Reuss' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine
  • Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Reuss "The group was formed on the principles that comprehensive care of orthopaedic problems and other musculoskeletal disease can be delivered in a high quality, cost effective way while meeting the patient's needs. These goals are accomplished through an integrated staff with the professional skills necessary to provide the highest quality care to all of our patients."

• Sports Medicine

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Foot Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon

• Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Partial Shoulder Replacement
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Reverse Total Shoulder and Total Shoulder Replacement

• Orlando Regional Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • University Of Cincinnati / Main Campus
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Reuss has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reuss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reuss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reuss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reuss to family and friends
Dr. Reuss' Performance
in Sanford, FL |
Dr. Reuss performed my shoulder rotator cuff surgery in September 2017. The surgery went flawlessly and full mobility back in about 6 weeks. Team Reuss is an experienced staff who are extremely helpful with any questions/concerns you may have. Highly recommend using Team Reuss for your specialist provider.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Reuss!
in Titusville, FL |
Excellent Doctor, explains procedures, no nonsense, and with very skilled team,
Thank you for sharing, Colleen!
Orlando, FL |
Dr Reuss is a terrific surgeon - I had 2 total knee replacements as outpatient surgery within a year -zero complications. His support team is excellent and responsive. Very happy with with the outcome - feels like a new lease on life to have regained mobility!
We appreciate the kind words about our team. It's our pleasure to help you get back to doing what you love.
in Winter Park, FL |
I needed a total shoulder replacement for my right shoulder. So, I checked background, education, sanctions, peer reviews, experience with the procedure, recommendations, etc. - and Dr. Bryan Reuss scored high in every category. Bryan did an amazing job! Incredibly skilled and talented. I could not be happier with the results (little to no pain, healing well). Plus, he has an incredible staff (very responsive and knowledgeable). Put this guy on your short list and make sure you speak with him.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Reuss performed my Left Knee ACL Reconstruction and Medial Meniscectomy (using my patellar tendon), on 5/18/17. I am told I'll be able to return to playing the sports I love (by 2018). My knee has it's range of motion back. All my needs were promptly addressed by Dr. Reuss, Alicia (his PA-C), Dalmaris (Patient Care Coordinator) and Heather (Patient Care Assistant). There was a sense of urgency shown, as well as compassion for my injury. I highly recommend Dr. Reuss, and OOC.
in Orlando, FL |
I've had some wear and tear injuries combined with unfortunate genetics. Several years ago another Doctor told me Dr Reuss was the best, I should see him for my shoulder pain, that day changed my life. I am very fortunate that Dr. Reuss has performed Surgeries on both of my Shoulders and Hips. Each surgery has been a complete success, my friends and co-workers were amazed each time how quickly I was back to full physical activity. Thanks to Dr Reuss, I am living an active pain free life.
in Winter Springs, FL |
I love how Dr. Reuss gives you options, allows you the time to do your own research and then works collaboratively with you toward the solution that fits your needs. Dr. Reuss repaired my ACL and medial meniscus, and I'm very pleased with the result. I highly recommend him and the fine staff at Orlando Ortho.
We are so grateful for the positive feedback! We'll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated. Thank you again for sharing.
in Port Orange, FL |
Dr. Reuss performed bilateral labrum hip repairs within a year of each other. Prior to my first surgery, I could barely walk. After he did his magic, I feel like a whole new person. Both hips are much stronger and pain has subsided.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're thrilled to hear about the success of your experience with Dr. Reuss!
in Windermere, FL |
Professional, efficient, straightforward advice in an office staffed by courteous helpful team members - something that's rare in Health offices.
We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dr. Reuss at your recent visit. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!
in Orlando, FL |
Each time I went to see Dr. Reuss, I can only describe that I was treated like a member of his family. Office visits were efficient and all of my questions were answered with compassion. Dr. Reuss took the time to make me feel like I was a valued patient and not just a paycheck. He didn’t talk down to me and didn’t pressure me in any way with the medical/surgery decisions. His staff and his P.A. Alicia were equally professional, patient and caring. I give him my highest recommendation.
We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dr. Reuss and our staff. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!
in lake Wales |
He was awesome, easy talk too. Explained things where you understood exactly what he was talking about. Just an over all good Dr.
Thank you for sharing, Lisa!
The best doctor in town
in Bushnell, FL |
Excellent doctor.
in Kissimmee,FL |
Dr. Reuss and his entire staff are excellent. Anytime I have had questions or possible problems, he and especially Alicia and Dalmaris have been quick to answer and solve the issue. I have never felt more comfortable with a group. The offices are clean and neat. All the staff are very friendly, courteous and quick with an explanation of any procedures, delays, etc. I always felt any concerns were well addressed, and I never felt rushed. Thank you all for such great care.Highly recommend.
We appreciate the kind words about our team. Thank you for sharing!
in Oviedo, FL |
I have nothing but positive feedback for this incredible team! From the the very beginning the ease of scheduling & getting in touch with the office made this entire process very efficient. Dr. Reuss and Alicia Reiss demonstrate a strong compassion for the patients as well as continuing dedication to their field. Dr. Reuss performed a labral repair & pincer debridement; explaining the pros/cons of the surgery as well as other treatment options. I would highly recommend this physician & his team!
We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Reuss. Thank you for sharing!
in Oviedo, FL |
Based on shoulder surgery "horror stories", I waited almost two years from my initial consultation with Dr. Reuss before finally scheduling a total shoulder replacement to address the osteoarthritis that was severely limiting the mobility and strength in my right arm. My only regret is that I waited so long. No more joint pain immediately after surgery and, eight weeks into physical therapy, more mobility and strength than I've enjoyed in a long time. Dr. Reuss and his team have been great!
in Winter Springs, FL |
Dr. Reuss did the last 4 of my 7 total orthopedic surgeries. When I had a full hamstring tear playing softball, I went to a Jewett Orthopedic clinic. They had no one on their staff that could handle the repair and referred me to Dr. Reuss. He is second to none, superior to most, and apparently has fewer limitations than any. He has performed repairs on all four of my limbs. Each healed nicely. He corrected a prior shoddy rotator cuff job (which later tore again) with four anchors. Back to good!!
in Clermont, FL |
Dr. Reuss did a revision arthroscopic labral repair surgery on my left hip and did a labral repair on my right hip as well. He explained every step of the procedure, every alternative, how long the recovery would take. Before my revision surgery in May 2016, I did not go a day without pain. April 21 I ran a 5k and 22nd I ran a 10k. You will not find a staff that is more accommodating and willing to help you get you!!
We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Reuss. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it's always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.
in Winter Garden, FL |
Dr Reuss is an expert in his field. He is a good listener and takes time for questions and concerns.
in Casselberry, FL |
Dr. Reuss is amazing! Not only is his knowledge extensive, but he breaks everything down in layman's terms so the patient can understand his or her diagnosis. He is also personable and caring and puts his patients at ease when discussing treatment options. I would highly recommend him to any one of my friends or colleagues.
We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dr. Reuss. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!
in Orlando |
I work for a large hospital system. Several top physicians referred me to him as the best in town. Pleasant and straight forward. Seen him now for several issuea.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!
in Orlando, FL |
This is one of the best doctor experiences I've ever had. Dr. Reuss was able to diagnose my problem the first time he saw me, even though I can't have an MRI. His office staff is pleasant and proficient. His medical staff answers the phone when you call. He had a good rapport with the staff at ORMC; their infection protocol was outstanding. The nerve block completely eliminated my post-surgery pain, and my pre-surgery pain is 100% resolved. I would highly recommend Dr. Reuss to anyone.
in Merritt Is. FL |
Recent hip surgery. During consultation Dr. Reuss took the time to explain in detail, provided options, and explained process. I never once felt pressured into making a decision, actually, I was provided options that I didn't know were available. Dr. Reuss sat down and appeared relaxed and interested in what I said and took the time with me that you rarely get with doctors. I drive 50 miles to his office and will not hesitate to again if I need additional surgeries. Office staff is fabulous!
We're so pleased to hear that your appointment was a success and that our staff was able to assist you through this experience. We appreciate your time and your kind words.
in Orlando, Fl |
For the years I've been trying to have my knee repaired. Constant pain had been with me until the day Dr. Reuss performed surgery. He understood my preexisting condition and was able to see past my other limitations and corrected the problem. Great bedside manner, answered all questions and did it all with a smile. I'm very glad to have met him and to have him as a doctor.
in Ft Pierce |
My husband's surgery was a great success. After years with pain, limited mobility, and little hope, Dr. Reuss knew exactly how he could help him. Thank you for an excellent team of caring professionals..
Clermont, FL |
Had left hip replacement surgery in 2009 with ANOTHER surgeon. Was NEVER happy with the surgery. In 2012 had ligament repair on the same area, to see if it would help. No improvement! In 2016, my search continued for help. I was referred to Dr. Reuss. Surgery was performed in Dec. 2016. Bone fragments were removed which were left from initial surgery of 2009. I had less pain after Dr. Reuss' procedure; even before therapy started. Dr. Reuss is very professional knowledgable and thorough
in Winter Park, FL |
Had leg pain from running amen originally went to the podiatrist. Discovered I needed to see Dr. Ruess for a torn hip labrum. Was reluctant to have the surgery since it would have me out of full duty(firefighter) for 3 months. Surgery was quick with a very professional staff. I had no complications and so far previous hip pain is gone. I appreciate Dr. Ruess's calm And professional demeanor. I'm glad I went to the best Ortho surgeon in the area because I'm ready to get back to running!
in Orlando, FL. |
Dr. Reuss by far is the best doctor! He's very knowledgeable and really cares for his patients. He's one to always think positive despite small set backs. Regardless of the matter, Dr. Reuss will give you beyond his best work. I know first hand. For what I thought and the MRI report stated that I had a slight torn meniscus in my knee. Dr. Reuss went in a found that there was no tear. He cleaned everything up in my knee, and within 6 weeks I was back walking and running again with no problems!!!
Winter Park, FL |
Has done a terrific job on two rotator cuff repairs for me and they were both ugly in their own ways. Highly recommended. Explains procedures well and shows pictures from surgery. Can be busy during office days, but nothing terrible.
in Winter Park, FL |
Horrible, horrible, most unprofessional individual I've ever encountered! Went to him on my right hip injury 4 years ago and he said he didn't know a diagnosis and would recommend "exploratory surgery". Consequently, I found another doctor that did know the problem and had the surgery with that doctor. I went back to Dr. Reuss yesterday for an opinion on my left hip and since I selected the other doctor, he told me I must have "trust issues" and I should go back to the other guy, how immature!
We understand that Dr. Reuss reached out to you to discuss your experience. Should you need anything else don't hesitate to contact Dr. Reuss' team at 407-254-2509. Thank you.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Dr Reuss did a great job with surgery on my knee. He and his staff are great
Winter Park, FL |
My whole experience was fantastic. Dr. Reuss has done a great job on my shoulders.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Reuss and his team were outstanding to work with regarding our daughter's severe knee problems. Dr. Reuss performed surgery on both knees within a 6 month period and through hard work, excellent care and rehab from the PT's and staff at Orlando Orthopaedic at SODO, our daughter was able to return to a happy, pain free, teenage life again. She was even able to return to playing soccer at a competitive high school level again. We are so grateful for all they did for us!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Reuss works miracles! The day after he performed surgery on my hip for a labrum repair, I was completely pain free. His staff is very pleasant and fast with responses.
Winter Springs, FL |
The entire staff was caring and helpful. Dr. Reuss did a great job in explaining what was wrong and what needed to be done to fix the issues. The surgery went great and I couldn't recommend Dr. Ruess and his team enough.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Reuss was highly recommended by a physician friend once my symptoms suggested further action. From the first pre-op visit with Dr. Reuss to the last post-op follow-up visit, he and his entire staff has shown compassion and professionalism throughout. Dr. Reuss and his P.A., Alicia Reiss care for you as a person and not just another case.
We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Reuss and his team. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it's always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.
in Winter Springs, FL |
In my opinion, Dr. Reuss along with his entire team is the best of the best. I underwent ACL reconstruction and I have been extremely impressed with the results and process as a whole. Dalmaris and Heather along with his other support staff are on point - extremely organized and responsive. Dr.Reuss has a very impressive reputation and I am grateful I was able to experience it first hand. Thank You to all of you on the team.
in Longwood, Fla. |
I had total knee replacement with Dr. Reuss 2 weeks ago. From the beginning to the end my experience was fantastic! His office staff at every level were so helpful and organized they have everything so well coordinated. What a great experience, and my recovery is moving along so fast. Thank you all for making my life so much nicer....
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Meridith. We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Reuss!
in Kissimmee, Fl |
Dr Reuss is warm, efficient, and skilled. He has given me the gift of mobility. I most grateful!
We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Reuss. Thank you, Mark!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Reuss is amazing. he is kind, caring, considerate, is detail oriented, has a never ending smile, and obviously takes his time with each patient because he did so with me. Dr. Reuss also conducted himself in a timely manner as I hardly had to wait. I have never met a doctor who has the compassion and understanding of Dr. Reuss. He has the most positive energy ever, is extremely pleasant, has a genuine demeanor, and his professional manner is unsurpassed. Please thank him for a job well done!
Thank you for sharing, Bradley!
in Ft Pierce, FL |
I was recommended to Dr.Reuss by my Primary Care Physician. I was impressed with Dr. Reuss from my first visit. His entire staff is friendly and efficient! I never have had to wait more than 5 minutes for my appointment and I appreciate that my time is valued! Dr. Reuss is energetic, friendly, and showed my surgery photos on a tablet in his office. I was happy to see what he did in the surgery. At the surgery center the nurses told me "Dr.Reuss usually runs ahead of schedule!" Great Doctor!!
Thank you for sharing, Cathy!
in Oviedo, FL |
My family has seen Dr Reuss on several occasions for multiple joint surgeries over a span of several years. We have all experienced nothing but professional service from all aspects of care from him and his staff. I have recommended him to several friends whom to my knowledge have had similar experiences. He is highly qualified and exceptionally skilled! We trust him with all of our orthopedic needs.
in Winter Garden, FL |
Dr. Reuss along with the entire staff at the Orlando Orthopaedic Center were friendly and professional. I was able to get an appointment very quickly upon injuring my knee and the testing, along with a second appointment to discuss the results was equally fast. The staff was efficient and always seemed to have a smile on their faces. The surgery was planned around my schedule and I was well informed of what to expect. Face time with Dr. Reuss did not feel rushed and I felt like his top priority!
We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dr. Reuss and our staff at your recent visit. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr Reuss is friendly, skilled and efficient. He listens to his patients.
Thank you, Kristin!
in Altamonte springs , FL |
Had multiple surgeries on my right knee over the years. Dr. Reuss actually took the time to explain to me what was going on and steps needed to get me back to work. Knee surgery went as expected and follow up care is outstanding. Recommended him to my father in law as well. Highly recommend him.
in Winter Springs, Fl |
Dr. Reuss has a great personality. He makes you feel like you are the only person in his office. He takes the time to talk to you and explain what is happening or what needs to happen.
Thank you for sharing, John!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Reuss was, initially, suggested to me by my orthopedic surgeon at another orthopaedic clinic. Patient-Doctor respect is one thing. Surgeon-surgeon (same specialty) respect is something truly amazing and something that cannot be ignored. That was five years ago. Dr. Reuss impressed me so much, that I returned to him for a total shoulder replacement six weeks ago. He so impressed me in July that I jumped at the chanced to have the other shoulder replaced by him, 10 weeks later. He's that good!
in winter springs fl |
Had knee surgeries and a knee replacement done. DR Reuss and his staff made all my procedures less stressful. 1 year has gone by since the knee replacement and it was one of the easiest decisions I had to make as Dr Reuss took time to explain the whole procedure. I'm not a big fan of hospitals and Dr Reuss said he could get me in and out in one day. Everyone I discussed it with couldn't believe this was possible.. To his word I was in and out in about 12 hrs. Thanks to all
in Longwood, FL |
After having surgery at a different group and after post op visits, I had suffered with pain and having to curtail many of my sports hobbies. I was referred by a friend to Dr. Reuss. He took the time to review my entire past records and administer a simple steroid injection with a detailed plan to do other procedures if necessary which was not needed. I highly recommend him in regard to my personal experience as well as knowing the success that others have had with surgical procedures
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Reuss!
Palm Coast, FL |
Outpatient hip surgery Jan 2015, went in with pain, left w/o pain, Surgical Center staff was excellent. All my needs were handled in a caring, professional manner.
Have you seen Dr. Bryan Reuss, MD?

Visit Dr. Reuss