Dr. Bryan Oslin, MD

Dr. Bryan Oslin, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. Bryan Oslin, MD is a plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Nashville, TN and has been practicing for 22 years. He specializes in plastic & reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery.

Oslin Plastic Surgery

4230 Harding Pike Ste 101

Nashville, TN 37205

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Oslin

See how frequently Dr. Oslin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gynecomastia
Excision of Skin Lesion
Excision of Skin Cancer

Dr. Oslin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Oslin "Most of the plastic surgery specialty is elective, that is, not critical or life-saving. So, in order to maintain the highest benefit-to-risk assessment, you (the patient) and I (the physician) must have a mutual understanding of appropriate expectations, surgical or non-surgical options to meet those expectations, and risks of undertaking a procedure to achieve those expectations. Please review my before-and-after photos at www.Oslinmd.com"

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Furman University
  • Vanderbilt U-Affl Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • U Ala Birmingham Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Oslin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Oslin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Oslin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Oslin's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Oslin to family and friends

Dr. Oslin's Performance

After losing 170 pounds, I had loose skin on my belly, love handles, and lower back. During my consult, he discussed my options and concerns, giving me pros and cons of each. Dr. Oslin performed a belt lipectomy on me (AKA circumferential abdominoplasty) to remove the excess skin around my entire...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Seeing him currently for bilateral breast reconstruction due to breast cancer. He and his staff have made me feel so important. He actually thanked me for letting him be part of my recovery. Surgery went wonderful. My incisions look amazing and he's helped me keep my pain to a minimum. The staff...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Oslin did my breast reduction/lift and he is a great surgeon. He explained everything prior the surgery very well and he is very respectful and very nice. His staff are great as well. I would recommend him to a friend
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
A solid 10! Amazing care from a gifted surgeon and his staff. My breast reduction/lift looks amazing and the recovery was mere days. I was back at work within a week. Many of my friends within the medical field could not believe my recovery went so well. Thanks Dr. Oslin. You have changed my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was glad not to have any infections or serious post-op issues with my procedures (reduction and liposuction). However, I did lose sensation in one of my nipple and continue to have nerve irregularities months after the procedures.
Are you Dr. Oslin?