Dr. Bryan Oh, MD

Dr. Bryan Oh, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

Dr. Bryan Oh, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Newport Beach, CA. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

Dr. Oh's Experience

See how Dr. Oh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Oh

Dr. Oh accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Oh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Oh to family and friends
Dr. Oh's Performance
in Costa Mesa, CA |
I felt it was important to recognize all the help and support I've gotten from the staff, particularly in reference to Dessiree Carter. I recently moved to Newport Beach after a stint of pro hockey and had serious back pain stemming from my playing days. Workers comp was a major hassle but Dessy took it upon herself to handle my case and deal with the adjuster on her own. While the pain still exists, her hard work and proactiveness have made my life significantly easier and less stressful. TY
Irvine, CA |
I CHOSE DR. OH BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE GREAT REVIEWS AND MOSTLY BECAUSE OF THE REVIEWS REGARDING EASE OF SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS AND APPOINTMENT WAIT TIMES. FIRST OFF IT TOOK ME TWO DAYS TO GET SOMEONE ON THE PHONE. I LEFT MESSAGES AND GOT NO RESPONSE. THE FIRST APPT WENT GREAT. THEN CAME THE FOLLOW UP APPT. HOUR WAIT ON MY LUNCH BREAK AND NEVER SAW THE DOC. I'M SO DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE DR. OH SEEMED LIKE A GOOD DOC BUT I CAN'T HAVE A DOC THAT DOESN'T RESPECT THE PATIENTS TIME.
in Corona |
I received great patience care from the front office staff, the intake nurse to Dr Oh. They were attentive and demonstrated concern for my well being. Yes, i would refer my family and friends.
in Coto de Caza, CA |
Dr. Oh is a stud. Quite simply, he took my sciatica away. I was scared about surgery. I heard about screws and rods being placed in my back from other doctors. My ex-husband had this procedure done a few years ago and was miserable. Dr. Oh came up with a minimally invasive, outpatient approach. No implants. I was on my feet within hours. Pain free. Thanks for a great job, Dr. Oh.
in Aliso Viejo, CA |
Best doctor's office visits ever! From the front desk to scheduling, assistant and doctor. Very efficient and ON TIME!! Dr. Oh is very knowledgeable and takes time to answer all your questions. I didn't feel rushed. I was blown away by the follow-up - from both the Medical Center and Dr. Oh. Great experience!
in Anaheim, CA |
Dr. Oh was truly amazing. I found him because of his reputation for performing complex procedures on an outpatient or just overnight stay. I was told I need a multi-level lumbar fusion and instead I opted for a single level micro-discectomy. The surgery was 1 hour and I went home the same day. Thank you Dr. Oh. I'm lucky I found you! I'm encouraging my friends who have been told they need fusion surgery to see him for another opinion.
in Tustin, CA |
Dr. Oh is a great physician. He showed a refreshing way of looking at my problem. I work at a large call center and had developed neck pain that was shooting to my right arm. He crafted a customized approach to my problem. Although the therapy that he recommended helped me a bit, I did not altogether better. He performed a minimally invasive surgery on my neck that had me back working within two weeks. Pain free! Thanks Dr. Oh.
in Irvine, CA |
Dr. Oh did an amazing job with my cervical spine surgery. I went to a bunch of different doctors throughout southern California. Dr. Oh was caring and compassionate. He did my surgery perfectly. I just had my one-year follow up with him. Prior to surgery, I had crazy pain from my neck radiating down my right arm. When I woke up from surgery, my pain was gone. One year later, it is still gone. I went back to work within a few weeks. I am so happy. Thanks Dr. Oh!
in Anaheim, CA |
Wonderful, caring doctor. He did the best to find conservative treatment options for me. When that failed, he performed surgery. I had a perfect result. I saw a few others in the community before I saw Dr. Oh. But once I saw him, I was sold!
in Long Beach, CA |
How do you thank someone who has worked tirelessly to solve your back pain issues? Dr. Bryan Oh at Basic Spine has answered so many questions and has relieved me of so much pain I can hardly believe where I am today. I found Dr. Oh after having other doctors tell me I had all kinds of things and putting me on all kinds of drugs. Not at Basic Spine. They listened to what I had to say, How I was in constant pain and could barely walk, let alone work. They understood my issues.
Have you seen Dr. Bryan Oh, MD?
Are you Dr. Oh?

Compare Dr. Oh

Dr. Oh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

• World Neurosurgery

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Oh's Board Certifications

Completed in 2008

Completed in 2008

Stanford University

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Oh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Oh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Artificial Disc Replacement
  • Brain Surgery
  • Cervical Microdiscectomy
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Microdiscectomy