Dr. Bryan Mills, MD

Dr. Bryan Mills, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Bryan Mills, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Cypress, TX. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Read his story

21212 Northwest Fwy Ste 605

Cypress, TX 77429

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Mills

See how frequently Dr. Mills performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hand Conditions
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

Dr. Mills's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Mills' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mills "Dr. Mills is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Association for Hand Surgery and Harris County Medical Society. In addition to his passion for medicine and healing patients, he enjoys meteorology, traveling, water-skiing, fishing, and Ultimate Frisbee. As a surgical resident in 2013, Dr. Mills presented his research on "Posterior Spinal Fusion in Children With Flaccid Neuromuscular Scoliosis: The Role of Noninvasive Positive Pressure Ventilatory Support" at the Pediatric Orthopaedic Club of New York and saw it published in the Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics later that year. Dr. Mills spent part of his childhood in Southern Florida before moving to Northern New Jersey where he graduated from Columbia High School. He attended the University of Florida, where he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry. He went on to earn his MD at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, before completing his residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and his Fellowship in Hand Surgery at the University of Massachusetts."

This content was provided by Dr. Mills "Bryan J. Mills, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon who specializes in the treatment of hand and wrist injuries and ailments. He typically treats patients with Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Fractures, Nerve Entrapment, and Trigger Finger. He chose the hand and wrist as his specialty due to their importance in a patient's everyday life, but also because it is an intricate part of the body that involves so many different aspects of the orthopedics field."

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus

• University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • University Of Massachusetts
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Mills has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mills does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mills and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mills' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mills to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Mills Says:

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Dr. Mills' Performance
    GOOD
Cypress |
Dr. Mills was rude to my son and mother, did not listen to my concerns, pointedly refused to shake my hand, and left all of us feeling hopeless. He was pessimistic and rude. When I went to TWO other doctors for a second opinion, they said it would be stupid to perform the procedure Dr. Mills insisted upon.
in Houston, TX |
I was surprised at the two comments. I had a good experience with Dr. Mills. I went in and was diagnosed with carpal tunnel and tendonitis and after doing conservative treatment I had surgery, which was quite extensive. Dr. Mills was thorough in explanations, answered any questions I had and spent time needed with me. I was pleased with my outcome.
Thank you for sharing your experience with our team. We are pleased with your outcome and the time Dr. Mills spent with you. If you need anything for the future, please let us know and we would be happy to help.
Houston, TX |
I want to thank Dr. Mills and the Advanced OSM team for their care and support in treating my daughter who fractured her arm during the weekend. It’s always a challenge to see a doctor on a Monday especially when you don’t already have an appointment, but the Advanced OSM team were willing to include us in their busy schedule. Their office environment is spacious, welcoming and well-equipped and Dr. Mills was very prompt in seeing us. He went above and beyond our expectations when he was able to
Thank you for sharing your experience with our team. We are happy we were able to accommodate your daughter and treat her injury quickly. If you need anything for the future, please let us know and we would be happy to help.
Cypress, TX |
Not very compassionate. I got my medical records as I'm getting a second opinion and there are statements in his and dr Rodriguez reports that were inaccurate. I was there for severe pain in both hands after a car accident. Neither dr I saw really could think outside the box and did not come near addressing what may be causing the pain from the accident. Just wanted to diagnose your typical "over usage". Going to a 4.5 star rated hand dr for 2nd opinion. terrible bedside manner.
We apologize you did not have a 5 star experience with our team. We take all of our reviews as feedback on how to improve. It is not our intention to provide such an experience. We want to make things right for you. If you could give me a call at 281-664-2129, I would like to speak with you further regarding this matter. Thank you
in Houston, TX |
rude to my wife, no bed side manner with me. Knowledgeable staff but he is not
Thank You for bringing this to our attention.We are discouraged to hear about your negative experience. Above all else providing excellent patient care from start to finish is our main goal and it is unfortunate we were not able to meet that goal with your experience. Given the opportunity I would like to learn more details about your experience and to be able to make things right. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. 281-664-2129
Have you seen Dr. Bryan Mills, MD?

Visit Dr. Mills