Dr. Bryan Mills, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Advanced Orthpdcs/Sprts Medcn 21212 Northwest Fwy Ste 605 Cypress, TX 77429 Get Directions
Dr. Bryan Mills, MD
Dr. Mills is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Association for Hand Surgery and Harris County Medical Society. In addition to his passion for medicine and healing patients, he enjoys meteorology, traveling, water-skiing, fishing, and ultimate Frisbee. As a surgical resident in 2013, Dr. Mills presented his research on "Posterior Spinal Fusion in Children With Flaccid Neuromuscular Scoliosis: The Role of Noninvasive Positive Pressure Ventilatory Support" at the Pediatric Orthopaedic Club of New York and saw it published in the Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics later that year. In addition, he collaborated with Dr. Thomas Breen and Dr. Peter Wagner to research "Outpatient Pain Management After Operative Treatment of Distal Radius Fractures" while completing his Fellowship in Hand Surgery at the University of Massachusetts. Dr. Mills spent part of his childhood in Southern Florida before moving to Northern New Jersey where he graduated from Columbia High School.He attended the University of Florida, where he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry. He went on to earn his MD at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, before completing his residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and his Fellowship in Hand Surgery at the University of Massachusetts

Dr. Mills' Care Philosophy

Bryan J. Mills, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon who specializes in the treatment of hand and wrist injuries and ailments. He typically treats patients with Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Fractures, Nerve Entrapment, and Trigger Finger. He chose the hand and wrist as his specialty due to their importance in a patient's everyday life, but also because it is an intricate part of the body that involves so many different aspects of the orthopedics field.

Dr. Mills' Experience

See how Dr. Mills' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mills

Dr. Mills accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Mills is now accepting new patients
Advanced Orthpdcs/Sprts Medcn21212 Northwest Fwy Ste 605
Cypress, TX 77429
(281) 955-7577Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Mills has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mills' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mills to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Mills Says:

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Dr. Mills' Performance
    GOOD
    FAIR
    FAIR
    GOOD
in Houston, TX |
I was surprised at the two comments. I had a good experience with Dr. Mills. I went in and was diagnosed with carpal tunnel and tendonitis and after doing conservative treatment I had surgery, which was quite extensive. Dr. Mills was thorough in explanations, answered any questions I had and spent time needed with me. I was pleased with my outcome.
Thank you for sharing your experience with our team. We are pleased with your outcome and the time Dr. Mills spent with you. If you need anything for the future, please let us know and we would be happy to help.
Houston, TX |
I want to thank Dr. Mills and the Advanced OSM team for their care and support in treating my daughter who fractured her arm during the weekend. It’s always a challenge to see a doctor on a Monday especially when you don’t already have an appointment, but the Advanced OSM team were willing to include us in their busy schedule. Their office environment is spacious, welcoming and well-equipped and Dr. Mills was very prompt in seeing us. He went above and beyond our expectations when he was able to
Thank you for sharing your experience with our team. We are happy we were able to accommodate your daughter and treat her injury quickly. If you need anything for the future, please let us know and we would be happy to help.
Cypress, TX |
Not very compassionate. I got my medical records as I'm getting a second opinion and there are statements in his and dr Rodriguez reports that were inaccurate. I was there for severe pain in both hands after a car accident. Neither dr I saw really could think outside the box and did not come near addressing what may be causing the pain from the accident. Just wanted to diagnose your typical "over usage". Going to a 4.5 star rated hand dr for 2nd opinion. terrible bedside manner.
We apologize you did not have a 5 star experience with our team. We take all of our reviews as feedback on how to improve. It is not our intention to provide such an experience. We want to make things right for you. If you could give me a call at 281-664-2129, I would like to speak with you further regarding this matter. Thank you
in Houston, TX |
rude to my wife, no bed side manner with me. Knowledgeable staff but he is not
Thank You for bringing this to our attention.We are discouraged to hear about your negative experience. Above all else providing excellent patient care from start to finish is our main goal and it is unfortunate we were not able to meet that goal with your experience. Given the opportunity I would like to learn more details about your experience and to be able to make things right. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. 281-664-2129
Have you seen Dr. Bryan Mills, MD?

Compare Dr. Mills

Dr. Mills' Care Philosophy

Dr. Mills says...

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Dr. Mills' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey

Completed in 2013

University Of Massachusetts
    University Of Florida

Dr. Mills does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mills and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Fracture Care