Dr. Bryan Massoud, MD

Dr. Bryan Massoud, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

Dr. Bryan Massoud, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Glen Rock, NJ. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Massoud is affiliated with Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center, Saint Joseph's Regional Medical Center and Valley Hospital.

Dr. Massoud's Experience

See how Dr. Massoud's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Massoud

Dr. Massoud accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Massoud has admitting privileges.

Dr. Massoud's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Massoud to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Massoud's Performance
    I saw Dr. Massoud recently for a car accident, he is the second Dr. I seen for my case and like the other one, he wants me to hold off on Sx due to my young age. He was caring and understanding. I recommend him 100%.
    in Fair Lawn, NJ |
    PIP doctor who is extremely questionable with treatment necessity. Wants to say causality and medical necessity on any auto cases so he can bolster plaintiff cases and also get paid through auto insurance companies.
    in Fairlawn, N.J. |
    They accepted many on April 20 2017 Questonable??????????? All these other comments move the negative ones to the bottom I suggest you read all comments on all places . Help yourself and go to the top doctors in a specialized place.
    in Paterson, NJ |
    Great place. Injured my shoulder at the gym and Oasis was the only place that squizzed me in for an appointment. Thank you Dr. Massoud.
    in Hawthorne, NJ |
    Dr Massoud and his staff were very professional. I received great care and my condition was explained to me in HUMAN terms. Very caring physician. I would recommend him and his team to anyone in need to spine/orthopedic care.
    in Dover, NJ |
    Dr. Massoud is great, he goes straight to the point, very funny guy. He recommmended laser surgery 3 years ago but, I wasnt ready because the whole surgery idea freaked me out so I got a couple injections that lasted a while. I got into a car accident 2016 Dr. Massoud recommended the Fusion this time because of the pain and new finding on my MRI. I had it done on November 2016. Its been great the pain I had before is gone. Iam able to moved again. Thank you Dr. Massoud!!
    in Paramus NJ |
    Dr. Massoud gave me my life back. I was suffering with neck pain for almost 2 years and on February 2017 got the laser surgery done. My recovery was a little bit longer than expected but Dr. Massoud said everybody is different and he was right. I dont undertand the bad publicity he does do surgeries and pain is expected along with it, he is not big on prescribing painnmeds, I give you that. But he makes sure his patients do well and not get dependant on pain meds, witch is easy said than done.
    in Jersey City, NJ |
    Very Busy Doctor! His staff was helpful from start to finish. They got my reports from my testing done and had it all ready for him to review. X-ray machine in the office, so it was nice not having to go to another facility for an X-ray. He is confident and trust his staff to educate the patient. He has a PA on board, a registered nurse, and a couple of medical assistants. They all have confidence in the information they provide. GREAT PRACTICE!
    in Newark, NJ |
    Dr. Massoud did my neck surgery, I was great after 3 weeks. I felt like myself again. His staff was great in taking care of me and my questions. When I had a question the nurses were very knowledgeable and were able to answer any questions or doubts. He is very busy, and that's why his staff is knowledgeable!
    in Hawthorne, NJ |
    Dr. Massoud's office is the best! I needed to get in immediately for a consultation for a second opinion on spine surgery. I was able to get in, I was warned there may be a wait, but I didn't mind. Staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. The office is so clean and shiny. I felt safe and trusted Dr. Massoud !
    in Ridgewood, NJ |
    Excellent surgeon, Dr Massoud did a cervical fusion on me and I feel great , his bedside manner is excellent and his staff is wonderful. I am so happy with him.
    in Totowa, NJ |
    Dr. Massoud is by far one of the best orthopedic surgeons in the country. He has performed 4 surgeies - both shoulders, right knee and lower back. One year post-op and I'm beyond grateful I had him take care all of my surgeries. HE WILL NOT PERFORM A FUSION IF HE BELIEVES YOU DO NOT NEED IT. He's patient and understanding and does everything possible to get you back on your feet. The staff is great too! Please trust him! Thank you Dr. Massoud for everything!!
    Staff is super friendly. Dr is great. I don't understand the negative reviews; he's a surgeon not a family practitioner. Don't believe you should expect (or want) warm and cuddly. I expected confidence and a game plan and that is exactly what I got.
    in Clifton, NJ |
    The staff was excellent, and the Dr. was very nice
    in Paramus, NJ |
    Has a rule w his staff - must see a patient every 15 mins. during office hrs. When he's in the room w. you - he's there for less than 5 mins & you spend more time with the nurse. When u really need to make an emergency appointment it's impossible. I tired to make an appointment on a Monday and had no luck then tried again on Wednesday and had no luck. He's been away in the month of June for a week and a half, he was off the beginning of July and then again he's ou
    in Hawthorne NJ |
    Arrogant, negligent and allover pathetic doctor. I foolishly allowed him to operate on me. He patient profiles, doesnt listen or respond to valid questions and his staff has zero communication. Worst doctor EVER. Please please go elsewhere.
    Have you seen Dr. Bryan Massoud, MD?
    Are you Dr. Massoud?

Dr. Massoud's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
    •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Massoud has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Massoud's Board Certifications

• Elbow Bursitis
    • Elbow Sprain
    • Foot Fracture
    • Foot Sprain
    • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
    • Glenoid Labrum Tear
    • Hand Fracture
    • Hip Sprain
    • Internal Derangement of Knee
    • Knee Dislocation
    • Knee Sprain
    • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
    • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
    • Lumbar Spine Fracture
    • Lupus
    • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
    • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
    • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Graduated in 1991

Texas Back Institute

Completed in 1996

• Arabic

Dr. Massoud does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Massoud and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Herniated Disc Surgery
    • Knee Arthroscopy
    • Knee Surgery
    • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
    • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
    • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection