Contact provider for availability

Dr. Bryan Lee, MD

General Surgery ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Lee

Dr. Bryan Lee, MD is a general surgery specialist in Rexburg, ID. He specializes in general surgery.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Dr. Lee accepts

Dr. Lee accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross of Idaho
Blue Cross of Idaho PPO
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check Dr. Lee's experience treating your condition or procedure

• General Surgery

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bryan Lee, MD
I had the TMJ arthroplasty done by Doctor Lee and the quality of work he did was amazing. He was there after my surgery to check up on me and made sure all my needs were met. Surgery is never enjoyable, but he eased so many of my worries and made sure I was feeling good before sending me home. His instructions were clear and I haven’t had any problems with the surgery. I have minimal scarring on my face and the pain was minimal. I would recommend Doctor Lee and his office to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Lee, MD?
We have had an excellent experience with Dr Lee and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Lee, MD?
My wisdom teeth removal was three days ago and ive had very little pain and swelling. Ive only taken generic pain meds and done fine so far. Dr. Lee called me later in the day after surgery making sure all was okay, and if I had any questions to call him and ask them. It was a much bwiser decision to get my wisdom teeth removed from a surgical center, rather then a dentist. The stitches alone make a huge difference on recover time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Lee, MD?
I thought he was pretty professional. I didn't experience near the pain I thought I would from that procedure. I was quite surprised! I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee is personable and easy to talk with. He is professional and explained what I could expect with the surgery process and recovery. It was easy to make my appointment, the wait in the waiting room was very short, the consultation answered my questions, and the surgery went quickly. My recovery has been good. I will recommend Dr. Lee to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee and staff made an uncomfortable extraction virtually painless and easy. Everyone was efficient and professional. I would recommend Dr. Lee for any oral surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Lee, MD?
My son and I have had lots of experience with Dr and surgeons over the last 9 years. My son has had 4 procedures done by Dr Lee. Dr Lee has been great when we have had concerned he has talk with me over the phone. When we have needed to be seen they got us in immediately. My son has had 44 procedures done and had seen many different Dr over the years. Dr Lee is his favorite Dr he has been to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryan Lee, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?