Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Bryan House, DDS
Dr. Bryan House, DDS is a dentist who practices in Niceville, FL. He is 54 years old.

HOUSE BRYAN N DDS

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. House

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Education data for Dr. House is unavailable at this time.

Dr. House has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. House has no media or publications listed.

Dr. House does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. House and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. House's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. House to family and friends
4.5
Dr. House's Performance
in Niceville, FL |
Buyer beware! I scheduled my college age son for an evaluation for wisdom teeth removal 19 Dec 16. The written quote; our co-pay $833.00. Scheduled the surgery for 8 Aug 17. He dropped our insurance network between the evaluation and surgery. We were not notified. We found out one week after the surgery. Our co-pay jumped to $2006.00. Contacted the office; they don’t believe notifying patients about insurance changes is their responsibility. If we knew we would have gone elsewhere.
Ft Walton Beach, FL |
I drove from fwb to crestview to pick Up my X-rays that for some reason couldn't be transferred over any other way, and then drove to my appt in blue water bay. My insurance apparently didn't cover anything although my dentist refferred me. So I had to pay $75 for the surgeon to tell me , yes your tooth will need to be removed. I already knew that. & it only Took maybe 3 minutes of his time. What justifies a $75 charge?! I feel this is an injustice.
in Niceville, FL |
Deceptive Billing practices. Payed $275.00 for a Biopsy that took 2-3 minutes to perform. Was informed that the large portion of the charge was to pay for Lab Biopsy, and would be re-reimbursed depending on how my much insurance would pay for the biopsy. I am now getting notices from the lab that I owe a co-pay of 25.00 and that they had payed the payed the lab the entire biopsy fee. Office staffed informed the Fee of 190.00 is a separate charge from the 275.00 that the Dr House provided.
Niceville, FL |
Requires full payment upfront prior to submission of insurance and takes over a month to refund patient after receipt of insurance payment.
in Santa Rosa Beach, FL |
My son and I have both had oral surgeries with Dr House. He has an excellent bedside manner and really cares about his patients. He even carried my son to th car and called later to check on him. I highly recommend him
in Niceville, FL |
I went to Dr. House to have all 4 wisdom teeth removed, from the original consultation to my surgery he was fantastic, compassionate, and caring. He made sure I was at ease and comfortable, he was there when I woke up from surgery, and personally wheeled me out to my vehicle. I highly recommend him to everyone. I am less than 24 hours out from my surgery while writing this and I feel great. Excellent Doctor.
in Fort Walton Beach |
I absolutely love this doctor! I have had such bad experiences with dentists, i was shaking while he was numbing me, but even the numbing needles didn't hurt!anytime i felt pain he stopped and numbed me more! Very caring, thorough and quick! I was in and out within 20 minutes! Not to mention he has the best prices in town! I highly recommend him and plan to go back for all my wisdom teeth!
Have you seen Dr. Bryan House, DDS?
Are you Dr. House?

• MetLife
    MetLife PDP
  • Principal Financial Group
    Dental PPO

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Prosthodontics