Dr. Bryan House, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Bryan House, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

4400 E Highway 20 Ste 111 Niceville, FL 32578 Get Directions

Dr. Bryan House, DDS is an dentist who practices in Niceville, FL. He is 54 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. House's Experience

Visiting Dr. House

Dr. House accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. House's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. House to family and friends
Dr. House's Performance
in Niceville, FL |
Deceptive Billing practices. Payed $275.00 for a Biopsy that took 2-3 minutes to perform. Was informed that the large portion of the charge was to pay for Lab Biopsy, and would be re-reimbursed depending on how my much insurance would pay for the biopsy. I am now getting notices from the lab that I owe a co-pay of 25.00 and that they had payed the payed the lab the entire biopsy fee. Office staffed informed the Fee of 190.00 is a separate charge from the 275.00 that the Dr House provided.
Niceville, FL |
Requires full payment upfront prior to submission of insurance and takes over a month to refund patient after receipt of insurance payment.
in Santa Rosa Beach, FL |
My son and I have both had oral surgeries with Dr House. He has an excellent bedside manner and really cares about his patients. He even carried my son to th car and called later to check on him. I highly recommend him
in Niceville, FL |
I went to Dr. House to have all 4 wisdom teeth removed, from the original consultation to my surgery he was fantastic, compassionate, and caring. He made sure I was at ease and comfortable, he was there when I woke up from surgery, and personally wheeled me out to my vehicle. I highly recommend him to everyone. I am less than 24 hours out from my surgery while writing this and I feel great. Excellent Doctor.
in Fort Walton Beach |
I absolutely love this doctor! I have had such bad experiences with dentists, i was shaking while he was numbing me, but even the numbing needles didn't hurt!anytime i felt pain he stopped and numbed me more! Very caring, thorough and quick! I was in and out within 20 minutes! Not to mention he has the best prices in town! I highly recommend him and plan to go back for all my wisdom teeth!
Have you seen Dr. Bryan House, DDS?
Are you Dr. House?

Compare Dr. House

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. House's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. House does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. House and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. House does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. House and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. House does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. House and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.