Dr. Bryan House, DDS

Dr. Bryan House, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Bryan House, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Niceville, FL. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

4400 E Highway 20 Ste 111

Learn about Dr. House

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Education data for Dr. House is unavailable at this time.

Dr. House has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. House has no media or publications listed.

Dr. House does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. House and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. House's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. House to family and friends

Dr. House's Performance

Dr. House is OUTSTANDING. His staff are so helpful, and they go the extra steps to help. I would highly recommend him . I had two teeth removed, no pain at all.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a wisdom tooth removal procedure almost 12 years ago with Dr. House. It was probably the best experience that it could have possibly been. The doctor and staff were all superb. I recommend Dr. House to anyone I come across who is about to have this procedure.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Billing practices are not customer friendly. When I was told by my insurance scan would be covered if coded correctly. Office coded incorrectly and tried to get fixed, office/ billing staff don't seem to want to assist customer with invoice fixing. Dr House is a great surgeon, but billing and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

On a dental CT, we always inform patients that their insurance may not cover this cost. This is why we collect upfront on CT scans and submit insurance in hopes the patient is reimbursed. Unfortunately, insurance companies frequently say they will cover an item to the insured but frequently do not honor this in the end.

Buyer beware! I scheduled my college age son for an evaluation for wisdom teeth removal 19 Dec 16. The written quote; our co-pay $833.00. Scheduled the surgery for 8 Aug 17. He dropped our insurance network between the evaluation and surgery. We were not notified. We found out one week after...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Please see detailed response submitted to Better Business Bureau where no fault or error was noted. Initial exam done 12/16, they did not schedule until August 17. We required new consult to review insur/cost. Wife informed of cost and out-of network status at consult and offered to recommend in-network surgeon. She chose to continue with next day surgery even though we were ot of network. Husband who was not there is now upset.

I drove from fwb to crestview to pick Up my X-rays that for some reason couldn't be transferred over any other way, and then drove to my appt in blue water bay. My insurance apparently didn't cover anything although my dentist refferred me. So I had to pay $75 for the surgeon to tell me , yes your...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

When a patient contemplates a procedure with sedation we schedule a consultation to eval health history, extent of surgery and anesthetic risks. We review diagnosis, treatment options, alternatives, surgical risks of the procedure in-detail with the patient and a treatment plan is established and then we review insurance, cost and scheduling. A consultation can typically take 10-45 minutes based on the complexity of above items. All above reviewed in-detail. Patient mad insur didnt cover exam.

Nearby dentists with similar experience

Prosthodontics