Dr. Bryan Ho, MD

Dr. Bryan Ho, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Bryan Ho, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Englewood, NJ. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

216 Engle St Ste 101

Englewood, NJ 07631

• Medicare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Ho

See how frequently Dr. Ho performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Sinusitis
Sinusitis
Earwax Buildup

Dr. Ho's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Dentoalveolar Lesion or Tumor
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Uvulectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Mount Sinai Hospital

Dr. Ho has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ho does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ho and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ho's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ho to family and friends
Dr. Ho's Performance
in little falls,nj |
Doctor Ho did amazing work on my nose. I now can breath like never before and it's only one week after surgery.
Dr. Ho is an excellent doctor and is very caring for his patients. I went in because I needed surgery on my thyroid. He did my surgery a week and informed me of everything I should expect making me feel less nervous. Thanks to him I am now fine and he was able to remove it all.
in Suffern, NY |
Professional, Knowledgble, very caring and down to earth with excellent bed side manners. Explained all the pros and cons and what to expect during and after surgery. He has all the qualities you would like in a Doctor. Dr. Ho did a Parathyroid Adenoma removal on me. His work is meticulous just as he promised. After the surgery he made follow up call to check on me. We are absolutely pleased with his care from the first appointment to the last follow up atppointment. Overall an EXCELLENT Dr.
in Hillsdale, NJ |
It was my first time to have surgery and Dr. Ho was very calming and reassuring that I would be fine.He is a very thorough, patient, and understanding physician that answered all my questions and concerns.
in Teaneck NJ |
Dr. Ho was excellent from my initial consult to my post-op visit. I had a total thyroidectomy and my recovery was exactly how Dr. Ho described it would be. I have a small incision/scar. His expertise in this area is highly respected by professionals and patients. I am very happy with my choice of doctor.
in Ft Lee, NJ |
I had parathyroid surgery with Dr. Ho. He is a world-class surgeon. This procedure took thirty-five minutes and when the stitches were removed, there was a barely perceptible scar. There was also very little pain following the procedure. It is my understanding that this particular type of surgery is done by very few doctors. He is highly recommended by other physicians and rightly so!
Rochelle Park, NJ |
Dr. Ho is fantastic. I went to see him for a consultation because I was having trouble sleeping due to difficulty breathing, he was straightforward and told me that I had a bad deviated septum and the only long term solution was to have surgery. He never pushed me to have the surgery as many doctors do. I elected to have the surgery and it could not have gone better! He was attentive and answered all questions. Most importantly he changed my quality of life because I can breath easy now!
Ft Lee, NJ |
This doctor is the most compassionate, knowledgeable doctor I have ever encountered. He was highly recommended by several people and physicians for my son's sinus problems. His evaluation was thorough and he explained everything in to us in layman's terms. He suggested surgery, did not push it, and we went ahead. My son said to me afterwards that he could breath easily for the first time ! In addition to all this Dr Ho's staff were very warm and courteous.
in Cresskill, NJ |
My experience with Dr. Ho has always been very favorable. He always takes the time to explain everything thoroughly even though he has an office filled with eagerly awaiting patients.
in Fort Lee NJ |
Dr. Ho is excellent! Recently had sinus surgery and he was great. He spends time with you, answers all of your questions, great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.
in Wallkill, NY |
He is almost a plastic surgeon or cosmetic surgeon. Scar is minimal. His manners are gentle and very reassuring.
in Fort Lee, NJ |
Dr.Ho,is amazing sugeren,the quality of care ,and skill,is truly excelant,.Dr.Ho is an exceptional caring doctor..He provided me excellent Sugerical care, from all of his team ,an the Resident doctor,to insure my recovery from throyed surgery.Thank you Doctor your the best! Thank you Antonia B.Bititto
in Dumont, NJ |
Dr. Bryan Ho is a professional with good bed side manner. He explains everything in detail of what he is going to do before and after an examination and/or a procedure. He cares very much for the well being of his patients, some of which are my friends and family members. Personally he performed a procedure where he realigned my deviated septum and removed a number of polyps from my nasal cavity. He did a fine job as immediately after the procedure I felt a significant improvement breathing.
in Linden, NJ |
Excellent from beginning to end
in Emerson, NJ |
I have been suffering for a few years with sinus issues. The orginal ENT group i went to told me there was nothing wrong. After suffering for another year and a half I was referred to Dr. Bryan Ho. He was my life saver. I recently had sinus surgery. He opened my airways and fixed my deviated septum. The day of the surgery I could already breath better. I no longer snore at night and I feel great since I get a full night of sleep. Thank You Dr. Ho and I Strongly recommend him to everyone.
Have you seen Dr. Bryan Ho, MD?
Are you Dr. Ho?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at Hackensack University Medical Center

Visit Dr. Ho