Dr. Bryan Gawley, MD

Dr. Bryan Gawley, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Bryan Gawley, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

Gawley Plastic Surgery

8913 E Bell Rd # B-101

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

• AARP
  • Arizona PHCS
  • AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • Golden Rule
  • Health Net
  • HealthSmart
  • PHCS

Learn about Dr. Gawley

See how frequently Dr. Gawley performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reconstruction
Breast Diseases
Breast Surgical Procedure

Dr. Gawley's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Lift
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Surgical Procedures
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University of Arizona
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University of Texas Med Branch
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • University of Texas Medical Branch

Dr. Gawley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gawley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gawley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gawley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gawley to family and friends
Dr. Gawley's Performance
in Scottsdale, AZ |
If you need a plastic surgeon, you must call Dr. Gawley period! His work is superior and to top it off his personality can not be nicer. Dr. Gawley and his team are wonderful!!
in Gilbert, AZ |
I had the good fortune to have Dr. Gawley referred to me by my gynecologist! I was in need of my second implant replacement due to implant rupture! He spent considerable time explaining my options! My original breast augmentation was 1987.. After praying about it I had a real peace knowing he would be my choice. My experience from day one far exceeded my expectations. The results where excellent and I had little post op pain. Dr. Gawley & Dr. St. Peters were a blessing to find.
in Carefree, AZ |
Excellent Surgeon! The BEST in the country!
in scottsdale |
From the moment I walked into Dr Gawley' s office to my post op appointment I can say nothing less than what a fabulous experience. And for my first breat augmentation at 57 years old, I am overwhelned with gratutude for the absolutely beautiful results. I saw 3 other physicians in the area and by far Dr. Hawley exceeded my expectations. Thank you and your wonderful staff so very much!!!
Scottsdale, AZ |
The whole staff was great! They were friendly and knowledgeable about their part in the practice. I felt very welcome and comfortable with everyone, from the front staff to Amber and Dr. Gawley. Dr. Gawley is very professional and is very knowledgeable and confident in his field. Thanks to you all!
Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Gawley is the Best of the Best! He has an amazing team of caring and compassionate people working with him. Dr. Gawley is highly skilled, knowledgable, caring, and honest. His surgical team is professional and friendly. They make sure you are comfortable and put you at ease. Dr. Gawley has a wonderful bedside manner pre & post op. His practice is a top notch class act from the consultation to post-op appointments. Thank God for Dr. Gawley!
Scottsdale, AZ |
Did an awesome job! On top of that, super appreciative for working with my insurance to get breast tissue removal covered and sewn back up to look much better. Clean office. Well put together. Nice guy. Overall, great experience!
in Gilbert, AZ |
I haven't had my procedure yet but thus far everyone has been fantastic!
Glendale, AZ |
Very knowledgeable and is a skilled surgeon. Highly recommend you at least do a consultant if you are considering something .
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr Gawley is the absolute best. He and his staff are top notch. He has a wonderful bedside manner and always made me feel comfortable . I went to see him for my breast reconstruction after being diagnosed with breast cancer and I couldn't be in better hands.. I would go to him for anything else and I highly recommend him.
Scottsdale, AZ |
This is what gold standard of care looks like! from ease of appointment setting- through his office staff- I was welcomed and felt comfortable. Dr. Gawley has the expertise- the knowledge- the skills- the beside manner- all well above average. I would travel great distances for his care and highly recommend him!
in Flagstaff, AZ |
I saw Dr. Gawley two years ago & I was very pleased with my experience with him & his office! They made me feel comfortable & at home! I love my results & would definitely see him again in the future!
in Tempe, AZ |
I love Dr Gawley & would go to him for whatever needed gone. He is caring & listens which alot of dr don't. He has my complete trust!
Have you seen Dr. Bryan Gawley, MD?
Are you Dr. Gawley?

Visit Dr. Gawley

Dr. Gawley accepts 18 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Arizona PHCS
  • AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
    Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
    Humana PPO
  • PHCS
    PHCS PPO
  • Presbyterian Health Plan
    Presbyterian Health Plan, Inc.
  • Three Rivers Provider Network