Anesthesiology  |
Male
Dr. Bryan Elzholz, MD
Dr. Bryan Elzholz, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Bronx, NY. He has been practicing for 19 years.

2008 Eastchester Rd Ste A

Bronx, NY 10461

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Elzholz

Dr. Elzholz's Experience

Dr. Elzholz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Elzholz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Elzholz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elzholz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Elzholz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elzholz to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Elzholz's Performance
in Long Island, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Elzholz since he was a new doctor. Of all the pain doctors I've tried, he is by far the most accurate and effective when it comes to injections. He has been able to help me become physically functional enough to work again. People will always have their complaints but he doesn't rush through appointments, thus runs late quite often. Bring a book or phone, it's a small price to pay for pain relief
Dr. Elzholz doesn't care a stitch for his patients, is inappropriately rude to many patients, and should have his license to practice medicine revoked.
in Bronx, NY |
I adore Dr. Elzholz, but 6 hours waiting time and a rude receptionist leave a lot to be desired from what is supposed to be a professional atmosphere. The front desk receptionist misrepresents this doctor's Professionalism and the integrity of his practice. She is rude, dismissive and impertinent, in addition to lacking etiquette
in Mount Vernon, NY |
I have went to several doctors complaining of my pain no one sent me for an MRI but Dr Elzholz an found that I have degenerative arthritis in my back but what amazed me is that if he didn't send me for the MRI of my back they wouldn't have found out that I have a huge kidney stone as well as gall stones I recently had surgery to remove the kidney stone thanks to Dr. Elzholz sharp expertise in pain and I am currently working on getting my gall stones removed thank you Dr Elzholz your a great Dr
Bronx, NY |
Florence would like to acknowledge the front desk workers whom really work hard, But a special Thanks to Ms, Precious whom always take the time with each patient to ensure their needs are meet. she goes above and beyond for everyone. I had an emergency and she help me along the way. Please keep up the good work. Thanking you for all you do. Ms. Florence Garris.
in Bronx, NY |
More of an interest to medicate w/ pills at this office. Staff are not engaged. They act like helping patients is a bother. They wait until you are in the office to tell you you need a referral instead of checking prior to the appt so you can contact your primary. If you schedule an appt at 8:30 a.m. i.e., he strolls in 2 hours late so by the middle of day the office is packed and backlogged. I was fed up after 2 years. I was an idiot to stay that long. With new doc, I see how foolish I was.
in New York, NY |
I've been with Dr Elzholz for about 6 yrs. He helped me with my RSD pain and I'm able to walk again. I'm very grateful and trust him caring for me. There's no cure for RSD but with his care and help I'm better now than before. I know the wait time is long but we must understand he takes his time with his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Bryan Elzholz, MD?
Are you Dr. Elzholz?

Visit Dr. Elzholz

Dr. Elzholz accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO