Dr. Bryan Burns, MD

Dr. Bryan Burns, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Bryan Burns, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Overland Park, KS. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Burns is affiliated with Olathe Medical Center.

Dr. Burns' Experience

See how Dr. Burns' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Burns

Dr. Burns accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Burns has admitting privileges.

Dr. Burns' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burns to family and friends
    3.6
    Dr. Burns' Performance
    Overland Park, Ks |
    I have been seeing Dr. Burns for almost 20 years and I have never had any problems with him or his staff. His diagnosis is usually spot on and resolves it as quick as possible. His staff is always professional and courteous. I consider him to be a part of my family. I wish I could see him more, but I understand that waiting to see him means that he is good at what he does and is liked by many.
    in Overland Park, KS |
    Dr. Burns & nurse practitioner, Jamie Klamm have done a great job taking care of all our medical needs & answering all our questions for many years. I always go prepared with a list of questions & hand him a copy. We go threw all the questions one by one. He answers them with terminology that we can understand. His staff a PureHealth Medical Center also has a great "Customer Service" Attitude. My wife & I highly recommend he & his staff. He also has coverage on the weekends.
    Worse doctor I have ever had. There is something inherently dishonest about Pure Health. They still have cards for physicians that no longer work there up front (i.e. Ann Karty). That is scary: trying to make people believe there are more doctors there than not. Dr. Burns is a super insecure doctor that doesn't want patients that ask questions. He told me he was the doctor so I should basically shut up. Rude. The physician assistants there are better than he is and I prefer to see them.
    in Olathe, KS |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Burns for over 12 years, and since he moved from the Blackbob location, to his own location of Purehealth, he has become rushed and doesn't seem to listen anymore. Will either order blood work, or send you off to a specialist. We only see Kristen Hancock anymore, because she still takes the time to listen and doesn't rush you at all. The receptionist here are horrible!! They don't pass on messages as asked, are very rude, and don't care.
    in Olathe, KS |
    Dr Burns has always been very helpful and attentive when I have seen him.
    in Overland Park, KS |
    Most INcomplete general physical I've ever had. Consisted of stethoscope over my thick shirt and then sent to give a blood sample. That was it. Just another customer to bill, I guess. Never go to this guy.
    in Olathe, ks |
    I have been seeing Dr. Burns for 14 years. When I changed insurance companies at the beginning of the year and later found out Dr. Burns was no longer a provider, I literally cried then called to change my insurance plan to one that included him! Great nurses as well. Only complaint is I do not care for the receptionists, young, on cell phones, sometimes short and conversing with eacother while you are standing there. If you can't get in to see him, I highly recommend Kristen Hancock, so swee
    Have you seen Dr. Bryan Burns, MD?
    Are you Dr. Burns?

Dr. Burns' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in Kansas not available

Dr. Burns has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Burns' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Burns does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Burns and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Kansas / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Burns does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burns and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Burns does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Burns and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.