Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD

Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyMaleAge 65

Telehealth services available

Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Coral Springs, FL. Dr. Zafran has more experience with Obstetric Care than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Zafran to book an appointment.

Royal Palm OB/GYN

Dr. Zafran's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zafran

3.7

Dr. Zafran?
  • Office environment (20)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (19)
  • Explained conditions well (19)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (9)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (7)
  • Appointment was rushed (6)
been calling all week, nobody calls back!! ive been a patient for 20 years and i still can't get anyone to call back!!!!!!
great doc, lousy office – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD?
Dr. Zafran is very attentive, cooperative, decisive, energetic, ethical, friendly, humorous, investigative, knowledgeable, observant, passionate, responsible,skillful. He’s simply the best!!!
Ivana – Oct 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD?
Dr Zafran is the best Dr I have been to. I have been going to him for years and would recommend him to anyone I cared about! He is extremely knowledgeable, kind and has the best bedside manner Ive ever encountered from a Dr. He takes his time to educate you regarding your condition and treatments. He also has a the best nurse/ assistant as well! Her name is Tika what a great team she was so professional and kind a Wonderful person!
Monica Gomez – Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD?
My name Is Digna Gil, I am a patient of Dr. Zafran he’s an excellent doctor a lot of qualifications that he has in his practice the only thing is that the office don’t answer their phones when you want to make an appointment I know he has his own personal email provided in his business card however I miss placed mine I’ve been trying for three days leaving messages and I have not had any response back!
Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD?
I hope and pray to always be under the care of Dr. Zafran. I've been a patient of his for well over 10 years or more. He has always be very professional, caring, respectful, understanding, passionate, comforting, and I could go on and on, doctor that I've ever had. I just wish that he could be my doctor for all of the other health issues that I have.
Shirelle Sanders – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD?
Dr. Zafran is an honest, knowledgeable doctor, and a very good person. I have gone to him for over 30 years and had three children using his practice. I never had a worry or concern knowing that my health and my babie's health was in the best care. Dr. Zafran and staff are like family.
NATALIE SMITH – Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD?
Dr. Zafran is a true professional. He is very caring, very skilled, has a sense of humor and very trustworthy. My wife and I had a baby boy and Doctor Zafran provided excellent care to my wife and was always very kind to me. Dr. Zafran always took the time to explain the results of all Ultrasounds and examinations and always made us feel like we were welcome in the Practice. We highly recommend Dr. Zafran who we know goes out of his way to ensure the health of his patients.
Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD?
Top notch, professional, gentle, kind and straightforward.
Dresback,L – Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD?
My 12 year fear just dissipated as Dr. Zafran explained what he was doing, while he was doing it with the utmost care and respect. He is so comforting, I’m hoping he will take on my daughter as a patient, as her first one should be the best one. I only give five stars because 10 isn’t an option. Good find on my part!
Lisa D. – Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD?
I could not be more pleased with Dr Zafran. He is truly one off the best doctors I have ever had. Professional, Thorough, Personable, and Caring. Always takes the time to explain everything in lay terminology until it is understood. How I wish all of my doctors were more like him.
Darlene – Dec 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD?
Always a pleasure to go to a professional who is willing to come in on Saturdays!!
Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD?
I made an appointment with Dr. Zafran today and got in the same day! My former dr. was at this site, and before that I had one of the best drs. in Broward Co. Dr. Stratton Strerghos in Plantation. Dr. Zafran made me feel very comfortable, and was very up to date on a somewhat rare condition I have. I have seen some of the best physicians around, as my boyfriend is a heart surgeon. I highly reccomend Dr. Zafran!! BTW, thank you for NOT having children in the waiting room!
Martha Monaco, P.A., LCSW – Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD?
Dr. Zafran took care of me during my pregnancy and I found him to gentle, caring and very calming. I only hope he is still practicing when I conceive again. The staff there are also great and even the other Drs at the practice. I highly recommend, he also takes care of my mother and sister. One of my favorite things is that I can ask him any question directly by email and he always responds in a very timely fashion.
Sarah Bramham in Coconut creek , FL – Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD?
calling every day to make an appointment,leave a call back number,still can not reach front deck to get an appointment,it bad system
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
FL – Jun 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD?
I came here through my insurance referral, and had an extremely hard time making an appt due to not being able to get through to a human at the resv desk, OR being able to get anyone to call me back after numerous msgs left. The waiting room is jammed-packed and loud and you wait forever. Dr. Zafran is nice enough, but he is rushed the entire time he is with you, and he interrupts you when you speak, he doesn't really listen to you, and makes you feel like what you have to say isn't important. I was there for endometriosis and fibroids and painful cysts. He ordered tests, and after ultrasounds, he STILL wouldn't consider hysterectomy, only other painful procedures (ablation, D&C). He wanted to put me on BC pills to minimize monthly cycles, without considering my chronic migraine or possible stroke side effect. My PCP said no to that. I found another OB/GYN and got my hysterectomy and fixed all my problems. Dr. Zafran needs to modernize his practice, in ALL ways.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Plantation, FL – Jun 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD?
Very frustrating! Very disappointing! Very unprofessional! Although Dr. Zafran might be a great, caring, and personable doctor, it doesn't look good for him to allow his office staff to run the way it does! Office staff does not return phone calls asking for an appointment. In a two week span, I have made at least 2 calls per day, leaving messages to call me back! I am still waiting! Exaspirating! Shameful! Don't waste your time! Find another office with respectful doctor and respectful office!
Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Zafran since I was 13 years old. Embarrassing for a young girl, but from the beginning he was AWESOME. I am now 37 years old, and through two pregnancies, he is still the only OB dr I will see! All of the women in my family see him as well and we all love him. His staff is excellent as well. Clean office. Would definitely recommend!
Jacki Cecere in Coral Springs – Apr 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD?
I did not go in to see the doctor. The front office staff was extremely unprofessional and rude. I decided that since they are the front line to the doctor this is not the type of behavior that is acceptable for an office setting.
Sep 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD?
I've been going to Dr Zafran for over 10years. He's the only Doctor I've ever meet that will take you in to his private office and discuss any concerns you have in detail after the exam. He gives you his email address and when he tells you he'll respond quickly, it's no joke! I emailed him at 10 PM on a Sunday night and I got a response by 10:03 PM. He's so personable. I love his nurses too they are absolutely amazing, Maria and Jessica. They've also been with him for over 10 years. best Doctor
EJamie in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Aug 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD?
The examination took less than 5 minutes. Then I was rushed out of the office. Waiting an hour to see the doctor was a waste of my time.
Joyce R. in Pompano Beach, FL – Mar 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Zafran, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zafran?

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Frequently Treated by Dr. Zafran

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Zafran treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Zafran treats other conditions, please contact the office at (954) 341-8288.

Obstetric Care

Obstetric care specialists focus on the health of both mother and baby during pregnancy and through labor and delivery, including prenatal screening, treatment of complications, and vaginal or C-section delivery.Compare with other Obstetric Care specialists.

Dr. Zafran treats at a

frequency compared to similar providers

Based on claims data for 21 conditions and procedures

• Cervicitis
  • Chlamydia Infections
  • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. Zafran accepts

Dr. Zafran accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Medica
Medicaid
Molina Healthcare
Molina

We believe everyone should have access to quality health care. Our mission is to continue to reach out to women throughout their lives to promote health and well being.

This physician is accepting telehealth visits. I have provided women's health care in Coral Springs for 30 years. At Royal Palm Ob/Gyn, we provide care...Read more

• Obstetrics & Gynecology