Dr. Bruce Wall, MD

Dr. Bruce Wall, MD

Nephrology  |
Dr. Bruce Wall, MD is a nephrology doctor who practices in Irving, TX. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

1625 N Street

Irving, TX 75261

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Wall

See how frequently Dr. Wall performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Acidosis
Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
Hypokalemia

Dr. Wall's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Wall "Provide consultation for Kidney disease in hospital, dialysis center, and office."

• Nephrology

• Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Kidney Disease

Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1986

• Best Doctor in Dallas,

Dr. Wall has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wall to family and friends
Dr. Wall's Performance
in Anna, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Wall since around 1986, and he is one of the finest Doctors I have ever been treated by. His genuine concern for he as a patient and taking the time to talk with me and understand my concerns is refreshing. In today's fast paced world, Dr. Wall is a refreshing difference to most Doctors!!
Dallas |
Dr. Wall has been my nephrologist for 4 years. He is intelligent, incisive, intuitive, and very understanding. He anticipates reactions to conditions and medications. He is a very caring and upbeat person. He is the best! In addition to Dr. Wall's excellence, the staff at DNA is outstanding.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Wall is an outstanding, caring physician.
Rockwall, TX |
Have seen Dr Bruce Wall over a several year period. Highly recommend him. He listens well, explains things clearly, is understanding of personality which complicates treating my HBP. Tests are on an "as needed" basis and followup is good. Appointments are generally on time however I recommend arriving very early. This helps with scheduling as he is quite popular and if he can get you in earlier it helps both parties.
in Rowlett, TX |
Dr. Wall is always courteous and he understands and knows his patients.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Wall is very talented and can tell me what interaction I will have when I am taking or thinking of taking drugs of any type. He is efficient, to the point, but listens to all my problems. A very good doctor for me
in Dallas, TX |
The friendliest, most caring staff of any doctor's office I've ever been to. Andrea, Dr. Wall's assistant, is the personification of helpfulness. And I have total confidence in Dr. Wall. I thought Dr. Renner was good -- he would be pleased to know I like Dr. Wall alllllmost as much!
in Rowlett |
Dr. Wall has been working with me for a number of years to improve my Kidney function. I had gotten as low as 32% function at one point. It's now up to around 70%. Thank you Dr. Wall
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Wall and his entire staff are caring and so helpful. His assistant Andrea goes out of her way to make sure everything is taken care of for your visit and greets you with a genuine smile. Dr. Wall answers your questions honestly. They are just the BEST.
in Little Elm |
Dr. Wall is always kind and professional. He listens to my concerns and offer suggestions.
in Dallas, TX |
Goes out of his way to make sure patient is kept informed. Uses language a patient can understand. His upbeat attitude is itself healing. I'm lucky, very lucky, to be his patient and have 100% confidence in him.
in Red Oak, TX |
Dr. Wall is the most wonderful doctor that I have met since my mother started having issues with her kidneys over 10 years ago. He has literally helped to save my mother's life five times; when other doctors actually gave up on her. He is concerned about his patients and their families. He listens, and responds to every word I say about my mother's condition and care. We love Dr. Wall's bedside manners! I do not ever want another doctor for my mother or family when it comes to kidney issues.
in Sachse, TX |
Dr. Wall has been taking care of me for 20 years! He is very knowledgeable and understands how to help me through my disease process. He is excellent and I highly recommend him to anyone that needs to manage their kidney disease! The office staff is friendly and the wait times are short.
Cedar Hill, TX |
Dr. Wall is very patient ,caring, and knowledgeable!
in Garland, TX |
Dr. Wall and the staff make it such that I do not dread going to the doctor.
in Dallas, TX |
He CARES! He listens, is through in his exams. Would recommend him to anyone!
in Dallas, TX |
Very friendly and concerned with each patient and their problems
plano |
He was very rude and condecending. He thought he is God. He saw me for 2 min.and granted I have a very rare condition but I have been dealing with this for 15 years and he comes storming in my hospital room and shouting and swarming at me saying that all my dr are st upping and that have no f clue what there doing or what medications to give me and he is the only brilliant one who knows all the right med to give me. Then the next day he comes storming in my room I had bad reaction to the meds
Mesquite |
Kind, understanding and explains in detail and gives options and respects wishes.
Have you seen Dr. Bruce Wall, MD?
Are you Dr. Wall?