Dr. Bruce Silverstein, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Bruce Silverstein, MD

Dr. Bruce Silverstein, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Liverpool, NY. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

Dr. Silverstein's Experience

See how Dr. Silverstein's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Silverstein

Dr. Silverstein accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Silverstein is now accepting new patients

Dr. Silverstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Silverstein to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Silverstein's Performance
Liverpool, NY |
I recently started seeing Dr. Silverstein and am glad I did. He is a down-to-earth guy and he takes the time to get to know his patients on a personal level. I am reminded of my appointments via phone and text messages. The only time I have spent waiting is when I arrive early. I am seen right on time, every time. And yes, he expects to be paid for his services so plan on bringing your wallet otherwise you can go to the emergency room with the rest of the "Entitled".
Liverpool, NY |
I don't usually write reviews but felt the need to. I work as a medical biller and what people don't realize is that there is a process that HAS to be followed which has nothing to do with the provider or their quality of care. I have seen nothing but compassion from everyone in this practice. I see both Dr.Silverstein and the PA Jacqueline. They are both great and always get me in quickly when I am sick, have had to wait a week+ at other offices! I have recommended them several times to people.
Liverpool, NY |
Dr Silverstein is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He is very accommodating, and takes the time to make a connection with his patients. He is not a turn and burn type of doctor, he will talk to you about your life and what you have going on...... based on some of the reviews that is not what everyone wants. I enjoy having a doctor that knows me that I am comfortable discussing any concerns with and knows how to motivate me to do the right thing for my health.
in Syracuse, NY |
Aweful I had an appointment and being a busy individual his practice never called and reminded me of the appointment like most places do then sends me a disturbing letter and tells me he I can no longer be a patient of his when he rightfully knows of my medical issues. Very disturbed I wouldn't go to his practice if I was paid to he did this stuff to my mom he kept telling her to come back to his office to make sure her hand was healing from a small dog bite and he kept bill
in Liverpool, NY |
Our family came upon hard when my husband was laid off, we communicated that the bill would be paid in full when he returned to work. My family, including 2 year old daughter, went to this practice. My daughter became ill, I attempted to make an appointment and was very rudely refused because the bill had not been paid. I again explained and was responded to as if I was some dirt bag of a person. Wouldn't even fill script.This practice is all about the money, they do NOT care about their patient
Liverpool, NY |
I was a patient here and got a bill months after an appointment. Since I wasn't expecting it I advised the office that I would not be able to pay it for a while. I was told that I could not be seen until it was paid. The next day I requested a blood pressure medication refill and was told that I couldn't get it refilled since I was no longer a patient there. This practice doesn't care about patients at all, which was made blatantly clear. Avoid them at all costs.
Baldwinsville |
This was one of the most unethical and unprofessional Healthcare providers I have have met. My mother is 80 years young and needed a new provider.She is from Scotland and most of our frist appt he talked in a fake accent to her embarrassing but we returned. 2 appt. Yes we came back. He rattled off a number of serious cadaicissues and replied your eighty what do you expect.She was scared and began to cry at this he made no attempt to help her. I'm a PA I have never seen behavior so inappropriat
Have you seen Dr. Bruce Silverstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Silverstein?

Compare Dr. Silverstein

Dr. Silverstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Silverstein has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Silverstein's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Silverstein does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Silverstein and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Universidad Del Noreste, Escuela De Medicina 'Dr Jose Sierra Flores'

Graduated in 1987

Wilson Mem Reg Med Center

Dr. Silverstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Silverstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Silverstein does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Silverstein and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.