General Surgery  |
Dr. Bruce Ramshaw, MD
Dr. Bruce Ramshaw, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Knoxville, TN. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Ramshaw is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center.

1934 Alcoa Hwy # D285

Knoxville, TN 37920

• AvMed
  • Freedom Health

Learn about Dr. Ramshaw

Areas of expertise: Abdominal Wall and Hernia Disease, Chronic Pain following hernia repair.

Dr. Ramshaw's Experience

Dr. Ramshaw's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Surgery

• Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Umbilical or Ventral Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • University Of Florida
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Georgia Baptist Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Georgia Baptist Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Ramshaw has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ramshaw does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ramshaw and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ramshaw's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ramshaw to family and friends
Dr. Ramshaw's Performance
in SEYMOUR, TN |
Dr. Ramshaw is a highly skilled surgeon. I had parastomal hernia repair surgery on June 30, 2017 and have had no problems what so ever. The doctor is very personable and I was very comfortable talking to him. I would recommend him to anyone needing hernia surgery. In my opinion he is the best.
in Larkspur, CA |
Like others, nothing but great things to say about Dr. Ramshaw and staff. He's the humble master of his craft. I had too many problems with my bilateral lap. mesh to mention, and they were all resolved after removal by Dr. Ramshaw in June, 2017.
Austin, TX |
The absolute best hernia related surgeon in the US. There is nobody better or more versed in the business of hernia related issues. He deserves 10 stars. He is an absolute master at his art and he saved my life. He is extremely personable and his staff is second to none.
in Paducah Ky |
I had a consult & am waiting to have surgery! He & his staff are absolutely the best ever! I'm an RN & I have never in my life met any DR that was as knowledgeable or as kind & compassionate as Dr Ramshaw & he is truly genuine! What a jewel! Brandie is just as nice too! I am so thankful that I was accepted as a patient! I have a difficult surgery ahead of me but he told me everything & he truly cares about his patients both mentally & physically & works hard to help them be prepared !
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr Ramshaw and his patient care coordinator Brandy are the best medical team I have ever encountered. Dr Ramshaw is the best surgeon and and I am pain free thanks to his miraculous surgery. I am thankful for his expertise, and his professional "Patient Centered Approach to quality Medical Care". Keep up your work, and hopefully you will help bring in the next teams of excellent surgeons who understand the importance of listening to patients, and interacting with patients in a positive manner
in Childersburg AL |
My name is Connie Thornburg from Childersburg, Alabama. Dr. Ramshaw performed surgery on me on August 31, 2016. He removed old mesh , scaring & gave me a new abdominal wall reconstruction. I feel so blessed to have found him. He & his wife Brandi work so hard to see that everything was perfectly lined up to give me a great outcome. Dr. Ramshaw also used injections of Exparel a local analgesic in my surgical site. Little pain & a great recovery !! They're God sent worldwide to the hopeless !!
Austin, TX |
The absolute best in the in field bar none. Do not waste your time with anyone else.
Thank you, our team appreciates your support and kind words. Dr. Ramshaw
in Warner Robins, GA |
In 2013 I was having pain from hernia mesh that was implanted from previous hernia operations. He took time to explain what he could do and asked me which option I was interested in. he Removed the 5 pieces of mesh that had been implanted and I am doing better. He was and is willing to answer your questions and his patient representative is and was willing to provide assistance at anytime you needed it. I am very grateful to have been one of his patients and would recommend him to anyone.
Thank you, our team appreciates your support and kind words. Glad you are doing well. Dr. Ramshaw
Have you seen Dr. Bruce Ramshaw, MD?

Visit Dr. Ramshaw