Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Bruce Montella, MD
Dr. Bruce Montella, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Elk Grove Village, IL. He is 53 years old. Dr. Montella is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Medical Center and St. Alexius Medical Center.

901 Biesterfield Rd Ste 300

Elk Grove Village, IL 60007

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Montella

Dr. Montella's Experience

Dr. Montella's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus

• Hip Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Closed
  • Hip Replacement
  • Knee Arthroscopy
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spine Fracture Treatment
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Duke University Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Duke University Med Center
  • University Of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Montella has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Montella does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Montella and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Montella's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Montella to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Montella's Performance
in Carol Stream, IL |
I have been seeing Dr. Bruce Montella for the past 12 years. He is a great doctor always there for you anytime. I highly recommend him to friends and family.
in Schaumburg |
He is a great doctor, he is very busy and that is how you know he is good!
in Lisle, IL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Montella! He is so articulate and you really feel when you meet him, that you know he is the right doctor for you. I even told my Mother who is going through similar issues that she needs to see my doctor. The staff is wonderful and warm as well.
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
5 stars fro Dr. Montella! I travel 25 miles each way to see Dr. Montella. after having been seen by about 15 + years by other orthopaedic doctors during the past 17 years Dr. Montella is far and away the best. No one has been able to control my pain as well as Dr. Montella and Midwest Sports staff!
in Wheeling, IL |
My treatment here is been the best. I've been to other places for pain management and have felt like just a number and didn't get the relief that I have received from here. Everyone here treats you like a family member. Very satisfied with my treatment here.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Montella and the staff have been very accommodating. They are available when I need any pain management or accommodation to help ease the pain. I always know I can count on them when I need it. Slowly am dealing with condition better thanks to them.
Wait time has gotten a lot better. He has a genuine concern for his patients. He had willingness to do whatevet it takes to take you to the next level to improve your condition and he is very polite.
in Chicago, IL |
I find that all of the staff welcome you with a warm and friendly reception. The nurses, Anna and Lily, are exceptional, not to mention Dr. Montella experience and his care for for your well being. I recommend anyone. The experience is great! So much care
in Schaumburg, IL |
I've been seeing Dr. Montella for about 4 years now for pain management of my right foot. He listens and is concerned in my health and pain. He tries to help with my pain and does it with the least dangerous medication and informs me how to deal with my disability in the safest most natural way. I feel he really cares about my welfare and pain. Great doctor!
in Glendale Heights, IL |
Doctor Montella was very friendly, knowledgable, and helpful.
in Carol Stream, IL |
I began to have severe and debilitating arm pain which was coming from my neck. It came on suddenly and I couldn't find any relief! After a month of pain, I came to see Dr. Montella. He managed my pain with medication and three epidural steroid injections. I was about 70% better. I went on to have surgery, but he took care of my issues well before surgery time and I got relief!
in Carol Stream, IL |
Dr. Montella and his team take time to listen to you and your symptoms, and provide outstanding care and treatment options!
Schaumburg, IL |
Dr. Montella has provided me excellent service for my health concerns. I would recommend him to family and friends, he is very personable, knowledgeable, and likeable.
in South Elgin, IL |
Dr. Bruce Montella, MD is by far one of the Best Physicians I have been lucky enough to have as my personal doctor. . I have been going to his office for almost ten years. He treats each and everyone individually. He listens to your problems and complaints, and then provides a treatment plan that he feels is the best course of action for you going forward. His staff Lily, Anna, and Lisa are some of the Best in this field, along with Dr. Bruce Montella. If you are looking for the Best, this is it
in Carpentersville, IL |
Dr. Montella is absolutely awesome!!! He's caring, always taking time to speak with me about my back injury, he explains very well, tries to help you, gives you an advise. I'm very confident in his treatment, he has a beautiful heart. His staff is very friendly, specially Anna, I just love her, she's a sweetheart who is always doing her best for making you feel better. Going to my appointments is not like going to visit a doctor... is like going to see your friends. Thanks you all!!!
in Wheeling, IL |
Dr. montella is one of the best doctors I have ever gone to in my life. He is very compassionate and understanding and I would highly recommend him to everyone :)
in South Elgin, IL |
Dr Montella is a kind and caring doctor that i trust. He's a doctor that listens to his patients and is a top surgeon that i would highly recommend to anyone. The staff is very friendly and goes out of their way to take care of each persons needs. If you want a great doctor with a kind and friendly staff that is hands on then this is the office you should be at.
in Elk Grove village, il |
I been coming to see doctor Montella for my back since 2009. He is been very helpful to me. I am so happy to have him. With both his care, medication and shots my pain has been less. His medical assistance are greats girls and provided great care. I like to be a continuing patient of his.
in Streamwood, IL |
He has helped me tremendously with my back pain. He always makes time to discuss different ways of treating it. I have been seeing him for about 11 years and would never think of using another Doctor. He has given me every option to help control my pain and will continue to see him in the future.
in Streamwood, IL |
I've been a patient of Dr. Montella for 11 years and had 4 successful surgeries. He is rather unique and very knowledgeable in his profession. The staff was also very knowledgeable and helpful in any questions I had. I have to recommend all that are involved with Midwest Medical Sports in Elk Grove IL. from the receptionist to X-Ray dept to MRI Dept and the assistance Nurse. I felt I was part of a team that was helping me. I have to say the team was not only within this office of Dr's.
in Addison, IL. |
I have had chronic back pain since I was 15 years old. Dr. Montella and his staff are wonderful. He always comes in and ask how are you today. And you know he really means. He is the first Doctor that ever listen to my complaints. I'm sad that today was my last visit with him. I'm moving to Arizona. I hope and pray I can find another wonderful doctor as him
in Maywood il |
He allways comes in and how are you doing today. when I say in Pain he says he sorry to hear that and then starts to look at my chart to see what he can do to help me. When I have questions he answers them and will use his diagrams to explain it to me. He's pleasant and makes eye contact he makes me feel as like I'm his only appointment and what I'm saying is important. just wish he would take more types of insurances so I could refer other seniors
in Addison, IL |
Dr.Montella is far and away the best doctor I have ever met and nothing I can say really does justice to the man: he is extremely intelligent, a compassionate and caring person ,and a truly outstanding doctor. I count myself truly lucky to have found him. I have known Dr.Montella since 2013.Dr.Montella?s custom (at least with me) is to treat the whole person, not just the symptom du jour. In my case he has treated Neck & Shoulder problems,Cronic pain.He genuinely cares, E.Pelayo Addison, IL
in Naperville, IL |
Dr. Montella is very attentive.He carefully and patiently listened to my mothers pain and condition.He then did several motion tests and quickly diagnosed her problem.The care,therapy,medication he prescribed helped her significantly.Dr. Montella truly cares and wants to cure people.
Waited for over 2 hours to have my mom see the doctor. No one came out to notify any patient. Not a good experience. Will be looking for another doctor for her.
Have you seen Dr. Bruce Montella, MD?
Are you Dr. Montella?