Dr. Bruce Millman, DO

Dr. Bruce Millman, DO

Critical Care Medicine | Male

Bruce I Millman DO 2221 Livernois Rd Ste 100 Troy, MI 48083 Get Directions

Strong emphasis on the customer experience! I will spend the time to answer all of your questions. Sometimes my patients may wait longer, but they will get the personal and devoted attention that I would expect if I was a patient..I place a very strong emphasis on educating you and your family--in layman's language..not doctor speak.I will break your condition down so that you UNDERSTAND your symptoms and your disease process.Overall, my ultimate goal is for you to have a better quality of life!

Dr. Bruce Millman, DO is a critical care medicine doctor who practices in Troy, MI. He has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Millman is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus.

Dr. Millman's Experience

See how Dr. Millman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Millman

Dr. Millman accepts 32 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Millman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Millman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Millman to family and friends
Dr. Millman's Performance
in Detroit, MI |
I appreciate Dr. Millman' attention to detail and his patience in answering any questions. I always leave feeling I have received excellent medical care and advice.
Beverly Hills, MI |
Dr. Millman does spend time listening and discussing situation. While active treatment is offered it has not been aggressive - a good blend.
in Troy, mi |
I would recommend Dr. Millman to family and friends
in Sterling Heights, MI |
I really enjoyed Dr Millman's personality. He was very kind and knowledgeable and very patient. He answered all of my questions.
South Lyon |
This is a great office. The staff is friendly and professional. Appointments are on time and you are always kept up to date on what is happening.
Madison Heights |
The staff are great to work with, pleasing and professional with a smile. I've only seen the doctor twice now for my sleeping disorder, I don't sleep more than 3-4 hours on a good night, but he is thorough and professional.
in Beverly Hils MI |
Dr. Millman is friendly, kind and has good communication skills. He took the time to answer all of my questions and I really appreciated that! His support team, Maria and Stephanie, are equally friendly and nice to deal with!
in warren, mi |
I was experiencing breathing problems. I also had pain in my left hip. Dr. Millman explained to me that the shortness of breath was caused by my hip pain. He was spot on. Once the hip was resolved my breathing problem was too. He did not put me through expensive tests. He is excellent. Great doctor with a great staff.
in Southfield, MI |
The entire team from the time you enter the office is warm and friendly. Dr. Millman is very patient. I am hoping the plan he has given me will be successful.
in Auburn Hills, MI |
Great first and second visits. Staff is thoughtful and friendly. Dr Millman was very pleasant and was very thorough with my exam.
Sterling Heights, MI |
On my first visit, after waiting a very long time, they took some sales people before me - they had arrived after me.
in farmington, mi |
Dr. Millman was patient listen to my issues
in Warren, MI |
Excellent doctor with a great staff. Dr. Millman takes his time explaining what is going on in term you can understand and answers all my questions. Works with me to lay out a plan of action and you know he really cares. His staff is outstanding. They make you feel comfortable and they have Great personalities to put a smile on your face when you are having a bad day.
in Cape Haze, FL |
Nice to see you all on Dec 21. See you in July 2017..I am very satisfied and impressed with your office and practice. Thank you. Earle
in Hazel Park, MI |
He is very concerned about my health & knowledgeable.
in Royal oak, MI |
Dr. Millman is the most thorough Pulmonologist I have seen. He noticed things others missed. His staff is gentle, caring and supportive and its easy to get a quick appointment.
in detroit, mi |
very efficient and thorough although I had to wait longer than I like in the exam room
in Waterford, MI |
I was referred to Dr. Millman from my primary physician after he learned that I had been receiving treatment for asthma. Although I had been told that I exhibited symptoms of asthma, I had not received a proper diagnosis and had many questions. Dr. Millman was very open to my many questions and was very detailed in his answers. He and his staff are extremely personable, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. I am actually looking forward to my next visit!
in Waterford, MI |
Very kind and thorough in addressing what you need and any history related to your problems.
in Troy, MI |
Easy to get appointments. Patient listener, and helpful.
bloomfield hills, mi |
Extremely impressed with Dr. Millman's. He displays dedication, knowledge and total patience. I also found his office staff to be very competent, friendly and helpful.
in Trenton, MI |
After experiencing a cough for almost four months & seeing four other health care providers, I am relieved to have recently been seen by Dr. Millman. He asked questions, listened patiently, carefully, took notes and scheduled follow-up testing that he deemed necessary. He inspires confidence that my condition can be controlled. His staff is patient, helpful and reassuring. My fear and anxiety have been greatly diminished and I'm hopeful for a good outcome. I would highly recommend his practice.
in Detroit, MI |
Dr. Millman and his staff were very professional and knowledgeable in helping me understand the complications of my situation. I was highly impressed with the time and patience exhibited. Although the patient information packet detailed to be prepared for the amount of time the doctor would share, it was a pleasant surprise the time and effort in his explanation. I would like to see more doctors adapt his practice with patient care.
in Warren, MI |
very informative doctor. waited in waiting room awhile but they were really busy.
in Harper Woods, MI |
He was professional and quite thorough.
in Troy, MI |
My visit with Dr. Millman was amazing! He was very informative and answered all my questions. Dr. Millman and his staff were very professional and the office was very clean. I am really glad I choose Dr. Millman as my provider and will definitely recommend him to my friends and family!
Royal Oak, MI |
Dr Millman explained the nature of my ailment in depth, the diagnosis and available treatment options. He was very friendly and personable and took my case very seriously. He was able to see me quickly and I didn't have to wait three months. I am so glad he was able to fit me into his busy schedule
Have you seen Dr. Bruce Millman, DO?
Are you Dr. Millman?

Compare Dr. Millman

Dr. Millman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Millman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Critical Care Medicine
    •  Board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Millman has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Millman's Board Certifications

• Breathing Disorders
    • Bronchiectasis
    • Bronchiolitis
    • Bronchitis
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Chronic Lung Diseases
    • Lung Nodule
    • Mycobacterial Lung Infection
    • Pleural Effusion
    • Pneumonia
    • Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
    • Pulmonary Edema

Henry Ford Hospital

Completed in 2002

Michigan State

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Millman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Millman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Critical Care Medicine