Dr. Bruce I. Millman, DO

Dr. Bruce I. Millman, DO

Critical Care Medicine | Male

Learn about this Doctor

Strong emphasis on the customer experience! I will spend the time to answer all of your questions. Sometimes my patients may wait longer, but they will get the personal and devoted attention that I would expect if I was a patient..I place a very strong emphasis on educating you and your family--in layman's language..not doctor speak.I will break your condition down so that you UNDERSTAND your symptoms and your disease process.Overall, my ultimate goal is for you to have a better quality of life!Read more

Dr. Millman's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Millman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Millman

Dr. Millman accepts 32 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Millman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Millman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Millman to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Millman
Dr. Millman's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (76)
in detroit, mi |
very efficient and thorough although I had to wait longer than I like in the exam room
in Waterford, MI |
I was referred to Dr. Millman from my primary physician after he learned that I had been receiving treatment for asthma. Although I had been told that I exhibited symptoms of asthma, I had not received a proper diagnosis and had many questions. Dr. Millman was very open to my many questions and was very detailed in his answers. He and his staff are extremely personable, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. I am actually looking forward to my next visit!
in Waterford, MI |
Very kind and thorough in addressing what you need and any history related to your problems.
in Troy, MI |
Easy to get appointments. Patient listener, and helpful.
bloomfield hills, mi |
Extremely impressed with Dr. Millman's. He displays dedication, knowledge and total patience. I also found his office staff to be very competent, friendly and helpful.
in Trenton, MI |
After experiencing a cough for almost four months & seeing four other health care providers, I am relieved to have recently been seen by Dr. Millman. He asked questions, listened patiently, carefully, took notes and scheduled follow-up testing that he deemed necessary. He inspires confidence that my condition can be controlled. His staff is patient, helpful and reassuring. My fear and anxiety have been greatly diminished and I'm hopeful for a good outcome. I would highly recommend his practice.
in Detroit, MI |
Dr. Millman and his staff were very professional and knowledgeable in helping me understand the complications of my situation. I was highly impressed with the time and patience exhibited. Although the patient information packet detailed to be prepared for the amount of time the doctor would share, it was a pleasant surprise the time and effort in his explanation. I would like to see more doctors adapt his practice with patient care.
in Warren, MI |
very informative doctor. waited in waiting room awhile but they were really busy.
in Harper Woods, MI |
He was professional and quite thorough.
in Troy, MI |
My visit with Dr. Millman was amazing! He was very informative and answered all my questions. Dr. Millman and his staff were very professional and the office was very clean. I am really glad I choose Dr. Millman as my provider and will definitely recommend him to my friends and family!
Royal Oak, MI |
Dr Millman explained the nature of my ailment in depth, the diagnosis and available treatment options. He was very friendly and personable and took my case very seriously. He was able to see me quickly and I didn't have to wait three months. I am so glad he was able to fit me into his busy schedule
Have you seen Dr. Bruce I. Millman, DO?
Are you Dr. Millman?

Compare Dr. Millman

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.