Dr. Bruce Millman, DO

Dr. Bruce Millman, DO

Critical Care Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Bruce Millman, DO is a critical care medicine doctor who practices in Troy, MI. He has been practicing for 21 years.

2221 Livernois Rd Ste 100

Troy, MI 48083

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CareOregon
  • CareSource
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Millman

Dr. Millman's Experience

Dr. Millman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Critical Care Medicine
  • Board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease

This content was provided by Dr. Millman "Strong emphasis on the customer experience! I will spend the time to answer all of your questions. Sometimes my patients may wait longer, but they will get the personal and devoted attention that I would expect if I was a patient..I place a very strong emphasis on educating you and your family--in layman's language..not doctor speak.I will break your condition down so that you UNDERSTAND your symptoms and your disease process.Overall, my ultimate goal is for you to have a better quality of life!"

• Critical Care Medicine

• Breathing Disorders
  • Bronchiectasis
  • Bronchiolitis
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Lung Diseases
  • Lung Nodule
  • Mycobacterial Lung Infection
  • Pleural Effusion
  • Pneumonia
  • Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
  • Pulmonary Edema
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Thrombosis
  • Whooping Cough

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
  • Pulmonary Function Test
  • Pulmonary Procedures
  • Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Ventilator Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Michigan State
  • Botsford General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Henry Ford Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Millman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Millman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Millman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Millman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Millman to family and friends
Dr. Millman's Performance
in Clawson, MI |
Dr Millman is nice and thorough but his scheduling and office is a joke. Can't get afternoon appointments and wait every time is over an hour. Guess they think their time is more valuable than his patients. Many of the patients are elderly and cant wait for long!
in Waterford, MI |
Dr. Millman was respectful, kind and courteous. He explained my conditions to me in terms I could understand. He gave me recommendations. He described a course of action if the recommendations did not improve my condition or if my condition re occurred. He stated to call him if I had any other questions or concerns. I feel like he listened to me and was concerned about how I was feeling. He was through. I did not feel like I was being rushed! His staff was also friendly, courteous, knowlega
in MI |
Dr. Millman is a doctor that I can tell truly cares about his patients. He takes his time with you and doesn't treat you like "another case to get through".
in Detroit, MI |
I appreciate Dr. Millman' attention to detail and his patience in answering any questions. I always leave feeling I have received excellent medical care and advice.
Beverly Hills, MI |
Dr. Millman does spend time listening and discussing situation. While active treatment is offered it has not been aggressive - a good blend.
in Troy, mi |
I would recommend Dr. Millman to family and friends
in Sterling Heights, MI |
I really enjoyed Dr Millman's personality. He was very kind and knowledgeable and very patient. He answered all of my questions.
South Lyon |
This is a great office. The staff is friendly and professional. Appointments are on time and you are always kept up to date on what is happening.
Madison Heights |
The staff are great to work with, pleasing and professional with a smile. I've only seen the doctor twice now for my sleeping disorder, I don't sleep more than 3-4 hours on a good night, but he is thorough and professional.
in Beverly Hils MI |
Dr. Millman is friendly, kind and has good communication skills. He took the time to answer all of my questions and I really appreciated that! His support team, Maria and Stephanie, are equally friendly and nice to deal with!
in warren, mi |
I was experiencing breathing problems. I also had pain in my left hip. Dr. Millman explained to me that the shortness of breath was caused by my hip pain. He was spot on. Once the hip was resolved my breathing problem was too. He did not put me through expensive tests. He is excellent. Great doctor with a great staff.
in Southfield, MI |
The entire team from the time you enter the office is warm and friendly. Dr. Millman is very patient. I am hoping the plan he has given me will be successful.
in Auburn Hills, MI |
Great first and second visits. Staff is thoughtful and friendly. Dr Millman was very pleasant and was very thorough with my exam.
Sterling Heights, MI |
On my first visit, after waiting a very long time, they took some sales people before me - they had arrived after me.
in farmington, mi |
Dr. Millman was patient listen to my issues
in Cape Haze, FL |
Nice to see you all on Dec 21. See you in July 2017..I am very satisfied and impressed with your office and practice. Thank you. Earle
in Hazel Park, MI |
He is very concerned about my health & knowledgeable.
in Royal oak, MI |
Dr. Millman is the most thorough Pulmonologist I have seen. He noticed things others missed. His staff is gentle, caring and supportive and its easy to get a quick appointment.
in detroit, mi |
very efficient and thorough although I had to wait longer than I like in the exam room
in Waterford, MI |
I was referred to Dr. Millman from my primary physician after he learned that I had been receiving treatment for asthma. Although I had been told that I exhibited symptoms of asthma, I had not received a proper diagnosis and had many questions. Dr. Millman was very open to my many questions and was very detailed in his answers. He and his staff are extremely personable, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. I am actually looking forward to my next visit!
in Waterford, MI |
Very kind and thorough in addressing what you need and any history related to your problems.
in Troy, MI |
Easy to get appointments. Patient listener, and helpful.
bloomfield hills, mi |
Extremely impressed with Dr. Millman's. He displays dedication, knowledge and total patience. I also found his office staff to be very competent, friendly and helpful.
in Trenton, MI |
After experiencing a cough for almost four months & seeing four other health care providers, I am relieved to have recently been seen by Dr. Millman. He asked questions, listened patiently, carefully, took notes and scheduled follow-up testing that he deemed necessary. He inspires confidence that my condition can be controlled. His staff is patient, helpful and reassuring. My fear and anxiety have been greatly diminished and I'm hopeful for a good outcome. I would highly recommend his practice.
in Detroit, MI |
Dr. Millman and his staff were very professional and knowledgeable in helping me understand the complications of my situation. I was highly impressed with the time and patience exhibited. Although the patient information packet detailed to be prepared for the amount of time the doctor would share, it was a pleasant surprise the time and effort in his explanation. I would like to see more doctors adapt his practice with patient care.
in Warren, MI |
very informative doctor. waited in waiting room awhile but they were really busy.
in Harper Woods, MI |
He was professional and quite thorough.
in Troy, MI |
My visit with Dr. Millman was amazing! He was very informative and answered all my questions. Dr. Millman and his staff were very professional and the office was very clean. I am really glad I choose Dr. Millman as my provider and will definitely recommend him to my friends and family!
Royal Oak, MI |
Dr Millman explained the nature of my ailment in depth, the diagnosis and available treatment options. He was very friendly and personable and took my case very seriously. He was able to see me quickly and I didn't have to wait three months. I am so glad he was able to fit me into his busy schedule
Have you seen Dr. Bruce Millman, DO?
Are you Dr. Millman?

Visit Dr. Millman

Dr. Millman accepts 32 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)