Dr. Bruce A. Mackey, MD

I treat patients with respect and strive to listen to their concerns.Read more

Dr. Mackey's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Mackey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mackey

Dr. Mackey accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mackey has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Mackey
Dr. Mackey's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (45)
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Mackey and his PA's always listen and try to understand. I have been going th
in Moore OK |
Dr. Mackey and his staff are professional and caring. I have been seeing him for 13 years and he always listens to my concerns and he always answers my questions. He does not prescribe pain meds unnecessarily and expect to be tested regularly. I am grateful that he is my pain physician.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
It is often easy to find a doctor you like, however few are so blessed to find a doctor and staff that really listen and strive to improve your daily quality of life. Dr Mackey and staff, make it possible for me to serve my purpose.
in Norman, OK |
I am a healthcare professional whom called the office of Dr. Mackey to speak about a prescription for a patient. After RUDELY telling me that he was tired of hearing about the issue (I had never gotten any information back from him on the issue) he hung up on me. This is extremely unprofessional behavior especially from a self-proclaimed customer service expert. I will be suggesting patients go elsewhere from here on out.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
This doctor is not worth your time!!! His PA, Amber is very rude and condescending. You feel like you are getting drilled when she sees you. As if she is trying to intimidate you. I will never recommend this doctor!!! He drops patients at the drop of a hat and leaves them hanging to unnecessary withdraws. What doctor does that? THIS ONE!
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Mackey was recommended to me by my PCP who I trusted greatly. I've been seeing him for about 8 years. He quickly diagnosed my sleep apnea which I've had since at least 1991 when a nurse friend suspected it, but there weren't home CPAP machines then. I've had CRPS Type II since 1994, trigeminal neuralgia since 2006, and fibromyalgia since 2011. He has been great in helping me with my chronic pain and his PAs are good also. The only problem is he's far away from where I live.
Oklahoma City |
He is awesome! He actually took the tine to listen to my concerns. He didn't make me feel like someone just looking for pain meds. He worked hard to come up with a pain regimen specifically for me. His office staff is awesome as well.
Have you seen Dr. Bruce A. Mackey, MD?
Are you Dr. Mackey?