Dr. Bruce Levin, MD

Dr. Bruce Levin, MD

Pain Management  |
Dr. Bruce Levin, MD is a pain management doctor who practices in Exton, PA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

760 W Lincoln Hwy

Exton, PA 19341

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Keystone Health Plan East

Learn about Dr. Levin

See how frequently Dr. Levin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pelvic Pain
Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Levin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Levin "Non opioid based interventional pain management therapies using cutting edge technologies applied within the setting of a handcrafted traditional medical approach. We specialize in failed back and neck surgery syndromes, neuropathies, radiculopathies, plexopathies, low back,upper back and neck pain, spondylosis, Disc disease and herniations, facial pain and headaches, CRPS, frozen shoulder syndrome, and unusual complex chronic pain syndromes."

• Pain Management

• Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Howard Univ
  • New York University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • University Of Miami
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Levin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levin to family and friends
Dr. Levin's Performance
in Northumberland, PA |
Most sincerely caring doctor I've ever met. Absolutely wonderful to work with as far as pain goes. Wouldn't ever consider anyone else to treat me. Can't give this man enough thanks. MP
in Northumberland, PA |
Dr. Levin is a good man and a great doctor. He has and continues to help me with my spinal injuries. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone with these type of injuries. He always takes the time to address any and all concerns one may have. He is a diamond in the rough in pain management.
in Williamsport, PA |
Best doctor I have ever been to. After being in an 18 wheeler accident I was in massive head and neck pain, workman comp was ignoring it so my Attorney sent me to Dr Levin, he was truly God Sent. Thru medication, manipulation, injections, a spinal cord stimulator, and his genuine desire to help those that the system has failed, I can finally get out of bed and embrace the world again. Two and a half years ago I walked into his office with a 6 month migraine pain scale of 9, it's now a 2.
Before Dr. Levin, I got a nerve block from a pain management doctor in a hospital-like setting with anesthesia. It felt like prepping for major surgery! The experience was awful and gave no pain relief. The difference between that doctor's procedure and Dr. Levin's technique is mind blowing. Dr. Levin's injections are comfortable with no need for anesthesia and results in almost immediate relief w/o side affects. Since seeing Dr. Levin I've been able to stop some pain meds I took for years.
in Willow Grove, PA |
Dr. Levin is one of the most caring, patient, compassionate doctors that I've had an experience with. Most doctors these days rush you because most likely they are overbooked & try to cram all that they can in. And I would leave feelings like I was rushed which could leas to misdiagnosis in some cases (which I've experienced). But that's not the case with. Dr. Levin,he takes the time to understand your situation and make sure that understand everything.
Harrisburg, PA |
Dr. Levin is very knowledgeable, down to earth, straight forward and honest. He was able to accurately diagnose and treat my problem. I would highly recommend him to anyone with a back pain issue. I drive over an hour to see him and it is well worth my time!
in canton,pa |
awesome cares about his patients he is very professional I would highly recommend him can have wait time to see him though but that's what happens when your expertise is exceptional in your field of practice
in Enola, PA |
Dr. Levin is a gift to humanity. I have never been treated by such a knowledgeable, compassionate, caring, personable, physician in my 60 years on this planet. What a wonderful and humble man. He came into the exam room, introduced himself, and within only a few minutes of looking at my medical file, took off into a dissertation about his plan for my care and immediately connected with me. Dr Levin is an absolutely incredible human being, physician, and immediate friend.
in Morgantown, PA |
Dr Levin is extremely compassionate and cares about the well being of all his patients. His staff is responsive and excellent and they go above and beyond to ensure each patient is treated with respect and like a loved one. Thank you Dr Levin and staff for your ongoing treatment.
in Stroudsburg, PA |
Dr. Levin is the only doctor who worked relentlessly to obtain the care I needed. After seeing another doctor for my medical issues and not obtaining the care I needed, I saw Dr. Levin who immediately ordered multiple tests to aid in my recovery. Dr. Levin actually listens to your problems and never rushes you out of the office. While the wait might be a little longer at times it is well worth it. I have visited Dr. Levin several times and the experiences has always been the same.
in Upper Darby, PA |
Dr. Levin is truly an amazing physician. He puts his patients needs first, and is their advocate. Beyond that, he does everything he can to help ease the pain of his patients, and work towards a real solution.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I've been seeing Dr. Levin for several years now and I have found him to be a very caring and compassionate professional who, unlike many doctors in my past, takes the time to get to know the back story of a patient and sees us as more than just a file. I appreciate the time he takes to speak to me at each visit and to find out how I'm really feeling. I am doing much better and do not experience the level of anxiety I felt when seeing or pain management doctors because Dr. Levin listens.
in Towanda,Pa |
This man is rude, unprofessional, has no business being a Dr.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Levin. Once you meet with him, you can that he cares about his patients. Saying that he is a compassionate doctor is quite an understatement! I have seen him for over 4 years due to a car accident, and he definitely has made my recovery as easy as I think it could be. He takes time to get to know you as a person, something you don't find with many doctors. Truly the most qualified and caring doctor I've ever met! His staff is super friendly,too!
in Lewisburg, PA |
Great doctor! Knows his stuff! I've been dealing with headache pain for over 27 years. He helped me immediately on my first visit. I will definitely recommend him to others.
Have you seen Dr. Bruce Levin, MD?
Are you Dr. Levin?