Dr. Bruce Landon, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 60

Dr. Landon

Landon Plastic Surgery

1813 WELLNESS LN New Port Richey, FL 34655

Dr. Bruce Landon, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in New Port Richey, FL and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine medical school in 1988. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Landon to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Landon with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Medical Center of Trinity.

Make an appointment at Medical Center of Trinity today at (727) 755-5886.

These providers are on the medical staff of Medical Center of Trinity.

Dr. Landon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Landon

4.2

Dr. Landon?
  • Office environment (23)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (21)
  • Explained conditions well (21)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
  • Long wait times (4)
Went in for spider vein removal. Carli burnt my nose so bad , it took 30 injections and two surgeries and still looks terrible. Dr Landons ego far outweighs his talent.
Charles Rios – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Landon, MD?
Dr. Landon is highly respected in the medical community. He is who the doctors see for their Plastic Surgery. Excellent surgeon, great bedside manner and amazing staff. I feel right at home.
New Port Richey, FL – Mar 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Landon, MD?
Dr Landon did such an amazing job on my daughter. Your entire staff was professional and courteous. You made the whole experience wonderful. My daughter has a whole new life now and you should all know how important the work that you do is. I have been telling all of my friends that no matter what work they need, they should at least pay Dr Landon a visit.
New Port Richey, FL – Aug 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Landon, MD?
As a patient I am pleased with Dr. Landon's perfectionist mindset. When you look in the 'mirror, mirror on the wall' you will be thrilled. I've had many compliments on my appearance but no one knows I had any work done. You will find yourself returning, just like me, for additional self improvement. Dr. Landon's years of experience have made him a gifted plastic surgeon. You're in exceptional hands and will certainly benefit from his knowledge and skill.
Mirror, mirror on the wall in Trinity, FL – Jun 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Landon, MD?
AMAZING SURGEON! I had surgery with another plastic surgeon prior to meeting Dr. Landon. I had a M Breast Lift/Augmentation My Breast ended up capsulated within the first couple of month. I went back to see that same Dr. who then basically told me SORRY it's nothing she can do about it! :( I was later told about Dr. Landon, who not only cared about what I had been through, but his bedside manner was amazing. He did another Mast/Aug on me and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. He truly cares about his pts.
Mrs. G. in Wesley Chapel, FL – May 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Landon, MD?
Dr. Landon is a phenomenal artist/Surgeon, and his work is excellent. However, he did not call me the night of my surgery, like he did 4 other friends of mine that I referred to him for consultations/surgery, long before I scheduled my surgery. 5 days post, I went to the office to have my dressings changes, by an unlicensed tech, who lectured me about dressings, and medicine, when she has no proper training or licensure. I still didn't get to see Dr. Landon! However,His work is impeccable.
Spring Patient in Tarpon Springs, FL – May 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Landon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Landon?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1994
University Of California At San Diego
1989
University Of California At San Diego
1988
University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine

Is Dr. Bruce Landon, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Bruce Landon, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Landon's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Bruce Landon, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Landon accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Bruce Landon, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Landon frequently treats Abdominoplasty, Breast Augmentation, and Breast Hypoplasia. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Landon treats.

Where is Dr. Bruce Landon, MD's office located?

Dr. Landon's office is located at 1813 WELLNESS LN, New Port Richey, FL 34655. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Bruce Landon, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Landon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Bruce Landon, MD?

1 malpractice claim Found

Dr. Landon accepts

Landon Plastic Surgery

Landon Plastic Surgery1813 WELLNESS LN New Port Richey, FL 34655

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Make an appointment at Medical Center of Trinity today at (727) 755-5886.

These providers are on the medical staff of Medical Center of Trinity.