Dr. Bruce Kiskaddon, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Bruce Kiskaddon, MD
Dr. Bruce Kiskaddon, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Tarpon Springs, FL. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 42 years.

Dr. Kiskaddon's Experience

See how Dr. Kiskaddon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kiskaddon

Dr. Kiskaddon accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Kiskaddon is now accepting new patients

Dr. Kiskaddon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kiskaddon to family and friends
Dr. Kiskaddon's Performance
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Kiskaddon for several years now. He has always been very pleasant and always has given me a very thorough exam. The entire staff couldn't be more professional and caring. I highly recommend him and his staff.
Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr. Kiskaddon is very thorough and takes his time with me and my husband during our annual eye exams. He is also very kind and soft spoken and such a gentle man who I have great trust in, being that I have only one seeing eye. It is important to me that Dr. K is concerned about me taking very good care of my only seeing eye. I would highly recommend him to anyone for excellent eye care.
in Clearwater, FL |
Just wish all my problems were handled the way Bruce handled my case. He did an Excellent job and my eye sight is where it was 40 years ago. Fast efficient and perfect results
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
I recommend Dr. Kiskaddon as an excellent doctor. He is a gentleman and makes you feel comfortable. He explains everything he is doing and answers every question.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
A remarkable ophthalmologist who genuinely cares about his patients. He did a corneal procedure for me that led to improved eyesight with a focus I had not experienced for at least a year. I am grateful to have such a talented and compassionate doctor.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Although only several years ago, Doctor Kiskaddon tested my eyes and took all the time he needed for my visit. He was very complete and I never felt like I had to be "moved along". Today all I use are reading glasses, and I look forward to having my eyes tested again with him again.
in Holiday, FL |
Dr. Kiskaddon has been my eye doctor for a number years. He recently performed surgery on my left eye. My sight is back to 20/20, and he will be performing the same surgery on my right eye. I would highly recommend this Doctor to anyone.
in Oldsmar, FL |
I recently had YAG laser surgery on my left eye. Great result, painless, and I was confident that I was in good hands with Dr. Kiskaddon. I strongly urge anyone contemplating this surgery to consider Dr. Kiskaddon. In simple terms, when considering this surgery you know that someone who has done thousands of them is just not going to see anything or run into any problem that he has not encountered previously.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Kiskaddon is a excellent doctor. Very concerning about your problems. He has worked on both of my eyes with very good results. I would recommend Dr. Kiskaddon to anyone ,he is the BEST.
in New Port Richey, FL |
I have been under care by Dr Kiskaddon for many years and it has always been first class. I recently has lazar treatment. I cannot believe how much my vison improved. The whole experience was excellent. Everything was explained, all questions were answered, I felt very comfortable, and had no pain.
in Florida State, FL |
Dr. Kiskaddon was wonderful. He is very professional and made me feel very comfortable going into the procedure that I had done. I travel 2 hours one way to see him, so I definitely give him 5 stars!!! M.B.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Kiskaddon has been my eye doctor for many years. Recently he performed YAG surgery on my left eye. It was painless and WORKED beautifully. My sight is back to 20/20 without corrective lens. He is patient and willing to answer any questions. I give my full trust of my sight in his care. Also, the staff is caring and always ready to help anyway possible. I have recommended St. Luke's Clinic to many people and especially Dr. Kiskaddon.
in Dunedin, FL |
I had YAG laser surgery done by Dr Kiskaddon last week at St Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute in Tarpon Spring, FL. Everything went so beautifully, each person I encountered was very pleasant and professional. The surgery went fast and was painless. Best of all by that evening it was obvious my vision was greatly improved. I do highly recommend Dr Kiskaddon and St Luke's Cataract and Laser Institute. I have never had a bad experience there.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr Kiskaddon explained every aspect of the YAG laser procedure I was going to undergo.He left no part of the procedure in the dark. I had and have implicit trust in Dr Kiskaddon and would suggest anyone with eye issues to consult with him
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
I give Dr. Kiskaddon five stars!!
in Tampa, FL |
I've had nothing but positive experiences from the entire staff at St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute. I've had three different procedures completed and all of them have had extremely positive results. The latest was done by Dr. Kiskaddon and I am thrilled with the results - I went from practically no vision in one eye to 20/15! I would highly recommend St. Luke's. Dr. Ahn, Dr. Phillpotts, and Dr. Kiskaddon are the best!
in Spring Hill, FL |
.Dr Kiskaddon's professionalism and experience as an accomplished Opthamologist is unsurpassed. Yag laser was performed in both eyes and very successful. I now see 20/20 in both eyes. I am more than satisfied with the outcome. I highly recommend Dr Kiskaddon for all your Opthamology needs. I have total confidence in him.
Have you seen Dr. Bruce Kiskaddon, MD?
Are you Dr. Kiskaddon?

Compare Dr. Kiskaddon

Dr. Kiskaddon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Kiskaddon has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kiskaddon's Board Certifications

• Cataract
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

Med College Va Hosps

Completed in 1976

Mayo Grad School Med

Completed in 1979

Dr. Kiskaddon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kiskaddon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology