Dr. Bruce Katz, MD

Dr. Bruce Katz, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Bruce Katz, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 40 years.

60 E 56th St Fl 2

New York, NY 10022

• EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Katz

See how frequently Dr. Katz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Ringworm
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Katz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Katz "Located in the heart of New York City, The Juva Skin and Laser Center offers state-of-the-art specialized procedures in laser and cosmetic surgery, asethetic skin care and general dermatology. Our physicians teach at Mt. Sinai Medical Center, publish and lecture internationally, and are renowned for finding innovative solutions to a wide variety of dermatologic and aesthetic conditions. As a Juva patient, you'll receive the finest quality treatment in a warm, caring envorment."

• Dermatology

• Hair Loss
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Fractional Eyelift
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Photorejuvenation
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction

No malpractice history found for New York.

• McGill University Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • Royal Victoria Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1978
  • Colum Presby Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1979

Dr. Katz has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Katz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Katz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Katz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Katz to family and friends
Dr. Katz's Performance
New York, NY |
Dr. Katz treated my roseca with a series of lazer treatments. I saw noticeable improvement, and have a less ruddy face.
in Weehawken, NJ |
Dr. Catz is the best around, what a talented miracle worker of a Dermatologist, and might I add, an extremely attentive, kind, and humble guy! His staff is incredibly knowledgable and answered all of my dozens of questions for routine home facial care. In only 6 sessions of the refractional laser with the Madonna eye lift, my droppy eyes brows and sagging eye lids are gone and already look better than when I was 21! Thank God for this miracle doctor and procedure! LOVE LOVE LOVE ya'll, Juva!
in Forest Hills, NY |
Short and sweet review. He is " top notch"! Caring and Smart. A pro's pro.
in North massapequa new york |
Dr katz and his associates are by far the best physicians in their field of medicine. Their office is always welcoming and friendly. My family and I have been their patients for many years. Whether u go to their queens office or to their office in manhattan you will always get good services
in New York, NY |
I went because of the reviews. I have a parent who had skin cancer. First they tried to give me another doctor rather than Katz. Katz only took seconds to scan my body and chose 2 arbitrary spots to test. A frontdesk staffer called me with the results and stated I have "pre-cancer". Not even the professional courtesy for the doctor to call me himself with a diagnosis of "pre-cancer". Immediately they wanted to do surgery. I declined on advice of my doctor who said "pre-cancer" is not legitimate
in Brooklyn, NY |
I would recommend Dr. Katz: -personable -his staff is happy -aggressively treats what ails me
in Monroe Township, NJ |
Dr Katz is wonderful. I trust him completely. He's thorough, patient and knows what I do and don't need. I would 100% recommend him to my family and friends.
New York, NY |
Going to Dr. Katz for years, he's the best
in Woodside, NY |
I liked Dr. Katz right off the bat at my first appointment. He was thorough and made me feel at easy. He is easy to talk to. Dr. Katz's staff is also welcoming and professional. I would recommend Dr. Katz to my family and friends.
in New York, NY |
Dr Katz is easy to talk to, takes the time to answer questions and has a relaxed yet professional approach.
Newtown, PA |
Doctor was knowledgeable. Treatment was administered painlessly. Staff was friendly and courteous.
Lake Hopatcong, NJ |
I believe Dr. Katz is excellent. He is very knowledgeable and highly recommend.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Katz and his team took very good care of me. My surgery was fully explained and all of my questions were answered. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Katz's abilities and will definitely return.
in NJ |
I love coming to see dr Katz. I always feel amazing when I leave.  I'm never nervous to get anything done. I trust him totally! There are great products and procedures available on the market; but they need to be administered by someone as skilled as Dr. Katz.  Dr Katz is smart, kind and patient.  And the young ladies at the front desk are so sweet.  And Sage gives amazing facials!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Katz performed Smart Lipo on me 2 years ago and I could not be happier with my result, his professionalism and knowledge.
Always a great experience! Very professional, friendly staff.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Katz is very knowledgeable and personable. He is professional and makes you feel very comfortable.
Have you seen Dr. Bruce Katz, MD?
Are you Dr. Katz?