Dr. Bruce Johns, PHD

Clinical Psychology | Male

Dr. Bruce Johns, PHD

Dr. Bruce Johns, PHD is a clinical psychology provider who practices in Logan, UT. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

Learn about this provider

Dr. Johns' Care Philosophy

I absolutely love my work. I consider it a privilege and honor to be able to get to know and be able to support clients as they strive for stability, growth, cohesion and fulfillment. I firmly believe we are all more alike than different.

Dr. Johns' Experience

Visiting Dr. Johns

Dr. Johns accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Johns is now accepting new patients
Mr. Logan Clinic246 E 1260 N

3.6
Dr. Johns' Performance
    GOOD
Logan, UT |
Dr. Johns is an exceptional provider. His careful and compassionate style of listening, and providing feedback and suggestions have been instrumental in working on establishing balance in my own life, after struggling significantly with anxiety, depression, and insomnia, along with marital struggles. I greatly appreciate his thoughtful way of discussing of difficult circumstances, and the balance with which he approaches medication and discussion/introspection.
Logan, UT |
Dr. Bruce Johns is an excellent, very professional psychologist. I was offered many methods of treatment, and have always felt comfortable talking to him and his staff.
in Logan, UT |
I have gone to Bruce for the past 27 years, off and on, as needed. He has helped me through some extremely difficult things that have occurred in my life: my brother's murder, my divorce, my leg amputation, having to retire from a job I loved due to health problems, severe depression and anxiety, and many other issues. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is a great psychologist and is kind and caring.
Millville, UT |
Dr. Johns is an excellent psychologist. He is very easy to talk to and trust. He truly cares about you and your well being.
Compassionate & competent.
Logan, UT |
After reading his references on his website I took my child to see him in his clinic and he failed to listen to my goals and concerns to be addressed in therapy. He expressed that the type of therapy he said he had expert knowledge in was very unlikely to be successful with my child unless I medicate my child. My intent in the visit was to give my child tools and strategies to organize and manage routines, not for more advice on medication. I will not return to him nor recommend him to others.
Have you seen Dr. Bruce Johns, PHD?
Are you Dr. Johns?

Compare Dr. Johns

Compare this Provider

Dr. Johns' Care Philosophy

Dr. Johns' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Clinical Psychology
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Depression
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

Brigham Young University Ms Marriage & Family Therapy

Completed in 1979

Utah State University Ph.D. Psychology

Completed in 1984

Dr. Johns does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johns and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Clinical Psychology
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Dr. Johns does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Johns and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.