Dr. Bruce Hill, MD

Dr. Bruce Hill, MD

General Surgery  ·

Dr. Bruce Hill, MD is a general surgery specialist in Provo, UT and has been practicing for 22 years. He specializes in general surgery.Read his story

Utah Surgical Associates

• Molina Healthcare
  • PEHP
  • SelectHealth

Learn about Dr. Hill

See how frequently Dr. Hill performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
Appendicitis
Rib Fracture

Dr. Hill's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Hill's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hill "Bruce Hill, MD, is a doctor specializing in General Surgery practicing at Utah County Surgical Associates in Provo, Utah. General surgery is a surgical specialty focused primarily on the torso or abdominal region, including gallbladder, esophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, liver, pancreas, bile ducts, and often the thyroid gland. General Surgeons also perform surgical procedures on the breast, including lumpectomy and mastectomy."

This content was provided by Dr. Hill "You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff who have been together for some ten years plus. We look forward to being part of your medical team."

• General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • St Joseph Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • St Joseph Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Hill has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Hill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hill to family and friends

Dr. Hill's Performance

Dr. Hill took time to explain everything I needed to know about my gallbladder surgery. I never felt rushed or that I didn’t have an important question. I was very comfortable and pleased with the care I received
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Had an hernia repair that I been putting off for some time. He did exactly what needed to be done. Everything went extremely well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very friendly, awesome bedside manners, and made me feel comfortable before and after surgery.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Had appendicitis and was treated excellent. He made me feel comfortable and was patient. He is very polite and patient plus was fun and funny. For a surgeon I was scared but now he is the reason I am not afraid and my savior. I felt so blessed. He was very confident and smooth. He took the time to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I thought Dr. Hill did a great job in informing me of my problems. He was available to do surgery for me right away. He was professional and considerate. My follow up after surgery was great and the office staff was very helpful. Thank you for your service to me. I would gladly recommend Dr. Hill...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0