Dr. Bruce Grossinger, DO

Pain Medicine | Male

Grossinger Neuropain Specialist 4100 Dawnbrook Dr Ste 4 Wilmington, DE 19804 Get Directions
Dr. Bruce Grossinger, DO
Dr. Bruce Grossinger, DO is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Wilmington, DE. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Grossinger is affiliated with Taylor Hospital.

Dr. Grossinger's Experience

See how Dr. Grossinger's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Grossinger

Dr. Grossinger accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Grossinger has admitting privileges.

Dr. Grossinger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grossinger to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Grossinger's Performance
in Wallingford |
Thank God I finally found a Doctor with a personality. I've seen a lot of Neurologist over the years for my many issue from 2 bad car accidents. I went to see Dr. Grossinger after moving to this area for work recently. I feel at home there! He is such a cool Doctor with MY best interest in mind! I've only been to see him once, but feel really good about his continued care for me. Looking forward to more great visits and more help for my medical problems.
in Springfield, PA |
Was told I needed to see a specialist for my back pain, and my primary suggested Dr. Grossinger. So thankful I went to see him. I am finally feeling well enough to start working out at the gym again regularly. I follow Dr. Grossingers directions closely to not overdo anything, and everything is going great. Looking forward to more progress.
Swedesboro, NJ |
Not surprised he's been sanctioned by the board twice! He started cracking vulgar jokes as soon as he walked in the room and tried to stick me with a needle in the back of my neck within 2 minutes of talking to me without asking me first. I should have realized something was up when I was able to get in his office the same day. I went to him thinking that all of his good reviews were because he is a good doctor. After my visit I realized people give him good reviews because he is a writer.
in Springfield, PA |
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all of your help over the years with my back and neck pain issues, you and your team have helped me so much. I sent my cousin to you also, and she has nothing but great things to say about you also.
in Morton |
I've been in to see Dr. Bruce a few times now. Really cool dude! I normally hate Doctors, but he really is a pretty awesome guy. Like I'd hang out and grab a beer with him. He has helped me a lot over the last year with my back issue from a bad car accident. I'm looking forward to him helping me more in 2017.
Philadelphia, PA |
Such a great doctor, me and my wife both go to him for injuries that we sustained in a car accident together. We were told by other doctors to pretty much live with it, but Dr. Grossinger has helped us both out a great deal with the pain and we are very thankful. Go see him if you are experiencing the same issues.
in Media, Pa |
I want to thank Dr. Grossinger for all of his help since my accident. With his help along with his staff my mobility has gotten much better and my pain is much less. I have been his patient for a little less then a year and have made so much progress. Thank You.
in Reading, PA |
The man is a genius, eccentric, fun and amazing doctor. I was beginning to lose all feelings in my legs and needed an emergency epidural in my lower back after a car accident. After relieving local pains he scheduled me in after moving appointments around (he is always booked). Needless to say I am walking and very pleased with his work, the only downside is the crazy amount of time spent in the waiting room.
Have you seen Dr. Bruce Grossinger, DO?
Are you Dr. Grossinger?

Compare Dr. Grossinger

Dr. Grossinger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Delaware not available
  •  Sanctions found
  •  Board actions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

Dr. Grossinger has received 2 sanctions

• Modification Order (10/4/2016)
    • Action Taken: Reprimand
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Delaware
    • Disciplinary action in another state (4/25/2014)
    • Action Taken: Reprimand
    • Summary: Bruce H. Grossinger, D.O.; License # OS005992L; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The osteopathic physician had disciplinary action taken by the proper licensing authority of another state. ACTION TAKEN: The osteopathic physician was issued a public reprimand by the Pennsylvania Board of Osteopathic Medicine.
    • State: Pennsylvania
    Board Action

Dr. Grossinger has 1 board action

• Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (2/5/2013)
    • Action Taken: Education
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Delaware

• Essential Tremor
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Parkinson's Disease

Graduated in 1985

Met Hospital Central Div/Osteo
    Ny Med College

• French

Dr. Grossinger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grossinger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine