Dr. Bruce Grossinger, DO

Dr. Bruce Grossinger, DO

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Bruce Grossinger, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Wilmington, DE and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med in 1985 and specializes in pain medicine and neurology.

4100 Dawnbrook Dr Ste 4

Wilmington, DE 19804

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross

Learn about Dr. Grossinger

See how frequently Dr. Grossinger performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
high
Low Back Pain
Back Pain

Dr. Grossinger's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine
  • Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

• Modification Order (10/4/2016)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Delaware
  • Disciplinary action in another state (4/25/2014)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Bruce H. Grossinger, D.O.; License # OS005992L; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The osteopathic physician had disciplinary action taken by the proper licensing authority of another state. ACTION TAKEN: The osteopathic physician was issued a public reprimand by the Pennsylvania Board of Osteopathic Medicine.
    State: Pennsylvania

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Met Hospital Central Div/Osteo
  • Ny Med College

Dr. Grossinger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Grossinger has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Grossinger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grossinger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grossinger's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grossinger to family and friends

Dr. Grossinger's Performance

I've been going to Dr. Grossinger and his office for almost a year now, and it is the best thing I ever did. I am very happy with the level of service and expertise I receive there. A different doctor was pushing surgery and I really did not want to do that. Instead Dr. Grossinger has been helping...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great Guy, I love this Doc. He has helped me so much over the last year with the nerve issues that I have had for a very long time. I seriously do not know what I would have done without him, because I was really in a bad place. Thank you so much!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Thank God I finally found a Doctor with a personality. I've seen a lot of Neurologist over the years for my many issue from 2 bad car accidents. I went to see Dr. Grossinger after moving to this area for work recently. I feel at home there! He is such a cool Doctor with MY best interest in mind!...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Was told I needed to see a specialist for my back pain, and my primary suggested Dr. Grossinger. So thankful I went to see him. I am finally feeling well enough to start working out at the gym again regularly. I follow Dr. Grossingers directions closely to not overdo anything, and everything is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Not surprised he's been sanctioned by the board twice! He started cracking vulgar jokes as soon as he walked in the room and tried to stick me with a needle in the back of my neck within 2 minutes of talking to me without asking me first. I should have realized something was up when I was able to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0