Dr. Bruce Greenberg, MD

Gastroenterology | Male

Northwest Gastroenterologists 1415 S Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights, IL 60005 Get Directions
Dr. Bruce Greenberg, MD

Dr. Bruce Greenberg, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Arlington Heights, IL. He is 58 years old. Dr. Greenberg is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital, St. Alexius Medical Center and Alexian Brothers Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Greenberg's Experience

See how Dr. Greenberg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Greenberg is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Greenberg has admitting privileges.

Dr. Greenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenberg to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Greenberg's Performance
in Bartlett, IL |
Dr. Greenberg has been my doctor since 2001. I came to him in the beginning of summer that year with pain, discomfort, and other symptoms. He was able to diagnose my Crohn's Disease very quickly and has since been absolutely amazing in helping me along this journey. He is always current with new information and treatments. He is willing to listen to his patients while giving the best medical advice. My parents are also his patients. He is very easy to talk to and extremely knowledgeable.
in Arlington Hts, IL |
I took my son for a colonoscopy at their brand new facility. From the moment we walked into the center (located in the back of their main building), we were greeted warmly by Lisa. I waited in the comfortable waiting area. After his procedure, I was escorted to recovery. I was impressed by the facility, but even more, by the attentiveness of the staff. The Dr was exceptional, as he described his findings. Both my son and I feel the care he received was excellent.
Huntley, IL |
Dr. Greenberg is an excellent Doctor. He is polite, does not rush a conversation and listens very carefully to a situation you may have. He has done all mine and my husband' s procedures. I have recommended Dr. Greenberg to my friends and they felt the same. Sandy & Don
in Arlington Heights, IL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Greenberg for over 10 years. He has been very professional and knowledgeable. He is easy to talk to and is compassionate and understanding. I am 100% confident Dr. Greenberg will help me with any issue that arises. His office staff is very friendly and helpful too.
in Arlington Heights, IL |
I have known and seen Dr. Greenberg for the last 14 years! I am so blessed that the Mayo Clinic in Rochester Mn. recommended him to me! He takes the time to assess the situation and then either prescribes the medications or changes your diet to help improve your life! I am grateful that he would take on my complicated case and resolve it to where I can lead a normal life! Dr. Greenberg is an extremely patient, kind, and knowledgeable doctor and I have and will continue to sing his praises!!
My daughter is a patient of Dr. Greenberg and he always takes the time to answer any question or put to rest any concern either one of us has. His staff has always been friendly to us and are always happy to call us back promptly.
Dr. Greenberg has helped me with my Ulcerative Colitis from the beginning. He's always ready with a solution if I have a problem and only suggests what he thinks will be best for my case, nothing more. If you have an intestinal issue, go to him for the very best of care.
in Arlington Heights, IL |
1. He has treated me for the last 15 years overseeing my care for diverticulitis, abscesses, fissures, colonoscopies, GERD and hemorrhoids. 2. He demonstrates excellent leadership skills that motivates his staff and his fellow colleagues. 3. He has a calming, reassuring demeanor. 4. He takes time to answers all of your questions. 5. I have recommended him to family and friends.
in Hanover Park, IL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Greenberg's since approximately 2004 and have recommended him to both family and friends. He always very patiently listens to all my concerns and questions and answers them completely and comprehensively in terms that a non-medical person can understand. He is friendly, caring, and professional and his staff is helpful when I call with a problem or to schedule a test or an appointment.
in Buffalo Grove, IL |
I called the office to schedule an appointment at 4:10 pm on 3/16. I was told that they were too busy to talk to me and that they would call me tomorrow in a snotty tone. I told the Tia that if I did not here from them by 4:10 the next day I would call them She said NO. I told her I would call. I have never been so badly talked to by a DR office.
Have you seen Dr. Bruce Greenberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Greenberg?

Compare Dr. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Greenberg has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Greenberg's Board Certifications

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

University of Illinois
    University of Illinois
    University Of Illinois/Westside Va Hospital

• Russian

Dr. Greenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Anoscopy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures